over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK677 Bloat

Hulkbulk8

Banned
I was reading that clonidine works great for MK677 bloat. Wanted to know if any of you had used this before?

Something like 100mcg once or twice a day

I am getting some major bloat but love how I feel and sleep. Want to stay on all year but the bloat is hella bad. If I can get it under control I would be set.

Thanks

I just started today using a baby aspirin 2 times a day to see if that helps

Would like to know If the clonidine works better?

The bloat isn't something that you should actively find ways to reduce; a ton of it is intra-muscular, and helps a ton with recovery, and the pumps you get in the gym. Just the amazing sleep (Good sleep is ABSOLUTELY essential for bodybuilders), and hunger are enough to justify MK. I personally don't give a shit about the bloat or anything when trying to grow. It also subsides after 4-5 weeks of constant use.

1.5 ml

1ml is 25mg

Drop your dose to 25mg max. In one study, 10mg compared to 50mg didn't show much of a significant difference in IGF levels. Most are using 10-12.5mg and have excellent results.

Don't mess with clonodine. It has withdrawal symptoms that are no fun, plus a blood pressure rebound. I'm on clonidine now and still bloated from MK-677. When I added in diazide I had zero bloat.

Can you take diazide long term?
Shit where can you get it.

It's not a good idea. I'm prescribed diazide and clonidine for high bp.
I dropped the diazide because I fear it will cause muscle tears from being too dry. I'm just accepting the MK bloat for added strength and less chance of injury.

It's not a good idea. I'm prescribed diazide and clonidine for high bp.
I dropped the diazide because I fear it will cause muscle tears from being too dry. I'm just accepting the MK bloat for added strength and less chance of injury.

Just take a super high dosage of DAC like me and maybe you'll be shitting your brains out every day. Keeps me dry and dehydrated!!!!

Just take a super high dosage of DAC like me and maybe you'll be shitting your brains out every day. Keeps me dry and dehydrated!!!!

Mk677 has been giving the worst gas of my life!!!

I would rather shit a few time than having bubble guts all day long.
Shit stinks! But I still take it and love it.

Going to run it all year

lol, sorry to hear that epoxy. how are the size gains though?

i started anadrol, mk-677, and cjc-dac at the same time and literally blew up 15 lbs in the first 3 weeks. i definitely look pretty watery, but i feel good from all the sleep i'm getting. really strong, i will say the peps will put water in the joints and it can feel kinda uncomfortable but once you get warmed up and going it's not a big deal. i have a really short toilet in my apartment bathroom and i feel like an old man because my knees hurt so much trying to sit down on it 3 times a day to have diarrhea (supposedly from the DAC) -- this is the only real issue i've had with peps. the lethargy was bad for 2 weeks, now it's completely tolerable. i had a histamine reaction with the DAC, i think 5mg in one shot is a lot and maybe that's the problem but I got some topical Benadryl and I just use a combo of the topical and oral when I do my CJC shot's twice a week and it's helped keep the swelling down (they swell up like bad bee stings and itch like a mofo for 2 days). everyone i know has been saying i look huge though and considering it's been right under a month i would say that's a pretty quick transition. arms and legs look huge but unfortunately holding abdominal water as well so it will really kill your midsection, luckily i could care less right now as summer is officially over - ps i'm bulking if you didn't get the message, so you could probably get away with less bloating with a cleaner diet and more cardio

Last edited:
i started anadrol, mk-677, and cjc-dac at the same time and literally blew up 15 lbs in the first 3 weeks. i definitely look pretty watery, but i feel good from all the sleep i'm getting. really strong, i will say the peps will put water in the joints and it can feel kinda uncomfortable but once you get warmed up and going it's not a big deal. i have a really short toilet in my apartment bathroom and i feel like an old man because my knees hurt so much trying to sit down on it 3 times a day to have diarrhea (supposedly from the DAC) -- this is the only real issue i've had with peps. the lethargy was bad for 2 weeks, now it's completely tolerable. i had a histamine reaction with the DAC, i think 5mg in one shot is a lot and maybe that's the problem but I got some topical Benadryl and I just use a combo of the topical and oral when I do my CJC shot's twice a week and it's helped keep the swelling down (they swell up like bad bee stings and itch like a mofo for 2 days). everyone i know has been saying i look huge though and considering it's been right under a month i would say that's a pretty quick transition. arms and legs look huge but unfortunately holding abdominal water as well so it will really kill your midsection, luckily i could care less right now as summer is officially over - ps i'm bulking if you didn't get the message, so you could probably get away with less bloating with a cleaner diet and more cardio

Tried some glutamine yet? 5-10g first thing in the morning on empty stomach would be my recommendation

Tried some glutamine yet? 5-10g first thing in the morning on empty stomach would be my recommendation

i have not. wasn't aware that this was something that would help.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear