advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SOMEDIN (IGF1-lr3) vs INCRELEX (prescribed IGF1)

sciroxx-lab

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
I've been asked more then several time whether the Somedin we produce is the same as Increlex.
Increlex contains IGF1 that is identical to the human exogenous IGF1 , while we offer the Somedin (IGF1-lr3) which is identical to the patented IGF1-lr3 by Repligen Swiss. The LR3 stands for an addition of a "tail" added in a certain configuration to the IGF1 molecule, which makes the IGF1-lr3 much more potent.
For a brief explanation (refer to Insulin-like growth factor-I analogue protects muscles of dystrophic mdx mice from contraction-mediated damage. - PubMed - NCBI ) - The actions of IGF-I in vivo are modulated by IGF binding proteins (IGFBPs), which generally act to inhibit IGF-I signalling. the analogue of IGF-I (LR IGF-I) has a significantly reduced binding affinity for IGFBPs. In simple words most of the IGF1 in the body is bounded to binding proteins (same as u probably know is testosterone and other hormones) which makes it non active, the, the new configuration in the Somedin helps it travel in its active form in the serum and activates its receptors much much more effectively. As you may check in a simple google search on the Incralex it requires much higher dosages - a kid may require 12000mcg a day (like 150 times higher dosage then a 240lbs athlete may need)
Now anyone may ask himself - why then the prescribed IGF1 is not IGF1-lr3 then ? - I'm not an expert for this subject but I may speculate, a very based speculation, that making a drug to a prescribed drug simply requires the investment of great deal of resources and tedious 3 phases of clinical trials, while there are very few kids who are prescribed with IGF1 (the only ones to get this med are the ones who has a mutation in their GH receptor (rare) so GH conventional treatment doesn't work on them)

Great post. Can we assume the quality and results from Somedin will not be that much different than those from increlex?

As Ive mentioned before, I have never touched any growth/insulin medication. I am planning to try HGH for the first time and I am extremely interested in adding LR3 not only for muscle building purposes, but for the apparent health benefits that has while using HGH in terms of metabolism. And of course I will be using the best.

Yes, as you mentioned, the combination of GH and IGF1 has a proven synergistic effect. In this case 1+1=5. And concerning health benefits the IGF1 optimizes metabolism along with GH usage as it increases insulin sensitivity (while GH harms it) and IGF1 also optimize fat utilization and has a distinct anti catabolic protein sparring effect

Here is a quick medical review -

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8853443
===================================
GH may exert metabolic effects either directly or indirectly through increased production of IGF-I. GH administration increases circulating IGF-I levels via stimulation of hepatic synthesis and secretion of IGF-I; it may also enhance local IGF-I synthesis, which exerts paracrine or autocrine effects. Figure 2 summarizes the metabolic effects of GH and IGF-I. Administration of GH and IGF-I in adult humans has been demonstrated to enhance protein anabolism. Combined administration of GH and IGF-I was observed to be more anabolic than either IGF-I or GH alone. Evidence is presented that protein accretion results mainly from direct effects of GH on tissues; additional indirect effects via IGF-I production are also likely. Administration of GH has been reported to produce carbohydrate intolerance with elevated plasma insulin levels, resulting from insulin resistance. in contrast, insulin sensitivity increased during administration of IGF-I, which exerts hypoglycaemic effects even with concomitant suppression of insulin secretion. A major direct metabolic effect of GH is to increase fat mobilization and oxidation, and thereby to reduce total body fat; there is no evidence that IGF-I acts directly on adipose tissue in vivo. GH administration results in sodium retention via stimulation of Na-K-ATPase. It is suggested that part of the effects of GH on tubular function (e.g. phosphate reabsorption) are mediated via IGF-I. Energy expenditure may be increased by administration of either GH or relatively high doses of IGF-I. One of the reasons for this phenomenon is an increase in lean body mass; GH may increase energy expenditure additionally be enhancing the production of T3 and by increasing lipid oxidation

Last edited:
Very interesting. As I have mentioned before, to me along with muscle building health is imperative. Since our medical system here in the US is the number one enemy of the people, I wish there we had more experience to know the ratio in which LR3 has to be used with GH. For example if I use 4iu of HGH a day, what would be the ideal amount of LR3 every day for the synergistic medical effects. We have of course the feedback of many users taking up to 200mcg of LR3 a day, but we don't really know how much is too much and how much is enough or how much is the minimum for health benefits.

Whatever I do, I will start with the lowest dose and asses results increasing accordingly. Not yet though. Still putting everything together. I am reading more about the use of metformin and where would it fit in this equation if there is any space for it.

Indeed, unfortunately the medical system mainly serve the interests of the major medicine corporations.

Yes with all that has to do with smart usage we need to apply trial and error just as u mentioned, and increase volume while monitoring the effect, I feel that 4-8iu of GH a day along with cycling of IGF1 at 50-120 mcg a day is the range most users will benefit from

Very interesting. As I have mentioned before, to me along with muscle building health is imperative. Since our medical system here in the US is the number one enemy of the people, I wish there we had more experience to know the ratio in which LR3 has to be used with GH. For example if I use 4iu of HGH a day, what would be the ideal amount of LR3 every day for the synergistic medical effects. We have of course the feedback of many users taking up to 200mcg of LR3 a day, but we don't really know how much is too much and how much is enough or how much is the minimum for health benefits.

Whatever I do, I will start with the lowest dose and asses results increasing accordingly. Not yet though. Still putting everything together. I am reading more about the use of metformin and where would it fit in this equation if there is any space for it.

I would also highly suggest to consider the combination of IGF1-lr3 post workout at low to moderate dosage in combo with IGF-DES pre workout at 20-30 mcg to each working muscle. The IGF1-lr3 has a distinct autocrine effect, meaning it create optimal anabolic and anti catabolic systemic enviroment, while the IGF-DES has a unique autocrine effect - meaning it'll increase local growth at injected tissue.

Thinking of getting some LR3...what's the recommended dosage??? I searched on here but can't find much. One guy says EOD 200mcg. Is that too high?? Some other people say 1000mcg should last a month.

The recommended dosage is 50-120mcg post workout, this is a basic protocol, you may search on these thread here on the Somedin to get a notion. trial and error based on your individual experience is the best advice, but start with lets say 60mcg post workout with a high protein+high carbs meal and build it up to 100mcg

Super interesting info man. thanks you.

I feel like most posters on this board would love to experiment with LR3...but finding a legit proven source is tough. We've gone through tons on here.

i would love to try something thats potent to.. using MC's IGF and its great, but i know there must be better out there. Enhanced athlete's IGF seems good, have anyone tried it?

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic