over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh and t3

bigmills

Registered
What's up Brothers? I know I just posted a question and they are so about GH have been doing a lot of reading about it lately, and came across an article about running T3 or T4 with GH. However with my metabolism and looking to gain weight I'm wondering if that is a good or a bad idea? Uneducated on insulin,and gh, and also going to start a small 500mg test cycle next week. So basically my question is can someone explain the reason for the T4 or T3 with the GH and would it be a good or bad idea and my situation considering I'm 6ft 190 what's below a 10% body fat because I can see all abs very well. So obviously I'm looking to gain a little weight and not really worried about putting on a little extra fat in the meantime. Like always any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you PM Brothers..

from BM

Why would you run t3 or t4 unless you are trying to increase your metabolism for fat loss which you are clearly not from your post. What you read is BS bro science spread by people who do not know any better unfortunately. You don't need it brother, especially if you are trying to gain weight.

You need to check Thyroid levels while on GH, it can throw them out of whack. Also Insulin levels too. This is why you use T4 and Metformin while on GH.

This is not my expertise, I simply can't get above the facts below and realize any anabolic mechanism behind T4 intake for mess gains with GH

GH lowers free T4 levels, and raise free T3 levels. It's raising metabolism this way. T3 is shown and proven to be catabolic with GH, of course with proper steroids and igf1 usage T3 may be crucial in cutting but of course no reason to add it on mess.

so now why would u add more T4 into the circulation by exogenous T4 ? it'll simply raise even more the T3 and will suppress heavily the thyroid gland and hypotalamous

Just for a reference check the clinical literature below to support my claims, and pls anyone advise here -

Two weeks of daily injections and continuous infusion of recombinant human growth hormone (GH) in GH-deficient adults: I. Effects on insulin-like g... - PubMed - NCBI

...Serum concentrations of free triiodothyronine and total triiodothyronine (T3) increased and free thyroxine (T4) decreased to a similar degree, independent of the mode of administration. However, total T4 concentrations were unchanged during both modes of treatment....

High levels of TSH
Normally, low levels (less than 5 units) of TSH are sufficient to keep the normal thyroid gland functioning properly. When the thyroid gland becomes inefficient such as in early hypothyroidism, the TSH becomes elevated even though the T4 and T3 may still be within the "normal" range.

Levothyroxine is also used to treat subclinical hypothyroidism which is defined by an elevated TSH level and a normal-range free T4 level without symptoms.

This is why you need a complete Thyroid panel.

Thyroid hormone and growth: relationships with growth hormone effects and regulation. - PubMed - NCBI

The interrelationships of thyroid and growth hormones: effect of growth hormone releasing hormone in hypo- and hyperthyroid male rats. - PubMed - NCBI

When I was taking GH, my TSH levels were high. I took low dose T4 and next blood work they were normal. Be nice if we could get some feedback from guys like Stewie, I am still learning.

Ashwaghanda increases conversion of T4 to T3 and has a adaptogenic, normalizing effect on the thyroid. This is why I originally tried it to battle HGH lethargy as I heard it was thyroid related, and it worked very well

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131