advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Putting pieces together. HGH, IGF-1LR3, Metformin?

eaglecall

Registered
Ive been reading a lot about the benefits of combining HGH with IGF1-LR3. Although we don't know the exact rations to make them work the best synergistically.
I have been also reading about the benefits of metformin. This is new territory to me, and I still don't have very clear the whole mechanism of action. However, I am wondering if it would be beneficial to add met forming to a combination of HGH and LR3? My focus is on health. I haven't get yet to the effects on muscle and body composition, first I would like to clarify if metformin has beneficial health effects combined with these other 2, or the LR3 is already providing the perfect balance to HGH.

I know this complex and new but I appreciate all responses and personal experiences.

Complex yes but not new, you didn't dig deep enough. This has already been covered in multiple threads.

Your question is way too vague. In more detail, what are you trying to accomplish with each compound, goals, etc?

I've taken a combination of metformin, igf, and gh (and gh peps) together for the past few months. It's good to use metformin with HGH to keep slin sensitivity. I'm actually currently using slin, gh peps, metformin, and igf.

Depending on goals, you'd place things in different places. Instead of worrying about synergy, you have to understand how they work and what they do individually first. Then after you can customize them to fit your plan. Silly questions like "what's the synergy" is a meaningless question with no answer.

Thanks man. Im digging. I know I have way more still, and Im probably missing a lot of threads buried somewhere in hundreds of pages. You're right, I have to learn first what each compound does. Thats what Im currently doing with metformin. Other than reading before that it was a dangerous drug, I never heard of it being used in bodybuilding until a couple of weeks ago. So Im learning about it as much as I can. As far as goal? Well, my intention of studying and learning all these growth chemicals is for off season mass gain. Size. That would be my objective by using HGH, Lr3. The metformin, I see it and would use it in my case as an aid for health more than for body composition, UNLESS I learn down the road through personal experience that is somewhat beneficial for me in terms of body composition.

Complex yes but not new, you didn't dig deep enough. This has already been covered in multiple threads.

Your question is way too vague. In more detail, what are you trying to accomplish with each compound, goals, etc?

I've taken a combination of metformin, igf, and gh (and gh peps) together for the past few months. It's good to use metformin with HGH to keep slin sensitivity. I'm actually currently using slin, gh peps, metformin, and igf.

Depending on goals, you'd place things in different places. Instead of worrying about synergy, you have to understand how they work and what they do individually first. Then after you can customize them to fit your plan. Silly questions like "what's the synergy" is a meaningless question with no answer.

could i take hgh shot right with metmorfin? or should i wait before each other?

Thanks man. Im digging. I know I have way more still, and Im probably missing a lot of threads buried somewhere in hundreds of pages. You're right, I have to learn first what each compound does. Thats what Im currently doing with metformin. Other than reading before that it was a dangerous drug, I never heard of it being used in bodybuilding until a couple of weeks ago. So Im learning about it as much as I can. As far as goal? Well, my intention of studying and learning all these growth chemicals is for off season mass gain. Size. That would be my objective by using HGH, Lr3. The metformin, I see it and would use it in my case as an aid for health more than for body composition, UNLESS I learn down the road through personal experience that is somewhat beneficial for me in terms of body composition.

If you are after mass, my opinion is GH in the AM or preworkout (if using slin). Igf1lr3 postworkout. Slin preworkout if you'd like. As far as the metformin, if you just want to use it for the health benefits while still being able to put on mass, 500mgs after your 2 biggest carb meals should be good. If you take it before the meals it would make you drop more carbs in theory. You can move up to 3 doses of 500mgs after your 3 biggest carb meals. Reason for GH AM would be to take advantage of the day while you are awake and eating, Lr3 has a long half life but if you take it postworkout it would peak around your postworkout meal and the hours that follow which is the most important time for recovery.

For recomp or leaning out, I'd do things a bit differently.

could i take hgh shot right with metmorfin? or should i wait before each other?
I used to take GH prebed a couple hours after I took my metformin after my last biggest meal. I don't see why you can't take them at the same time. LEX takes both prebed together. There's no interaction with each other as far as dosing that I know of.

If you are after mass, my opinion is GH in the AM or preworkout (if using slin). Igf1lr3 postworkout. Slin preworkout if you'd like. As far as the metformin, if you just want to use it for the health benefits while still being able to put on mass, 500mgs after your 2 biggest carb meals should be good. If you take it before the meals it would make you drop more carbs in theory. You can move up to 3 doses of 500mgs after your 3 biggest carb meals. Reason for GH AM would be to take advantage of the day while you are awake and eating, Lr3 has a long half life but if you take it postworkout it would peak around your postworkout meal and the hours that follow which is the most important time for recovery.

For recomp or leaning out, I'd do things a bit differently.

How would you go about leaning out?

How would you go about leaning out?
I'd do metformin and GH in the AM upon waking and stay fasted for a few hours, possibly only whey. I'd take the other 1-2 metformin doses before the biggest carb meals. Lr3 prebed nightly.

The idea is to stay as slin sensitivity as possible and let the lyposis part of GH work while you are fasted. Met before meals would limit actual carb intake and support slin sensitivity further. Lr3 prebed is like magic, let this stuff work when you are resting fasted through the night and it's almost a guarantee you will wake up leaner.

what are the risks of going hypo while asleep?
50-100mcgs igf prebed shouldn't make anyone go hypo, you are not expending any energy (glucose) while asleep. Unless you dosed something like slin prebed which would be a silly idea altogether I don't see issue. I've done 50-100mcgs of igf prebed without issue. With good igf 50mcgs is all that is needed.

50-100mcgs igf prebed shouldn't make anyone go hypo, you are not expending any energy (glucose) while asleep. Unless you dosed something like slin prebed which would be a silly idea altogether I don't see issue. I've done 50-100mcgs of igf prebed without issue. With good igf 50mcgs is all that is needed.

I see. thanks.
When taking GH with Lr3 for mass, is it helpful to add Hupezine (?) and/or melatonin to reduce somatostatin production? or is that only necessary with peptides that stimulate natural GH pulses only.

I see. thanks.
When taking GH with Lr3 for mass, is it helpful to add Hupezine (?) and/or melatonin to reduce somatostatin production? or is that only necessary with peptides that stimulate natural GH pulses only.
Somatostatin won't effect exogenous GH and IGF so no need at all for an inhibitor. Makes sense with gh peps since endogenous HGH production is effected by somatostatin.

Somatostatin won't effect exogenous GH and IGF so no need at all for an inhibitor. Makes sense with gh peps since endogenous HGH production is effected by somatostatin.

Thank you so much for all your help bro!!
:headbang:

I'd do metformin and GH in the AM upon waking and stay fasted for a few hours, possibly only whey. I'd take the other 1-2 metformin doses before the biggest carb meals. Lr3 prebed nightly.

The idea is to stay as slin sensitivity as possible and let the lyposis part of GH work while you are fasted. Met before meals would limit actual carb intake and support slin sensitivity further. Lr3 prebed is like magic, let this stuff work when you are resting fasted through the night and it's almost a guarantee you will wake up leaner.

thanks , and what about met. dosage? should be 425mg enough i got 850mg pills so should i use half before meal? i would use met 3x : AM, meal before workout and meal after workout

Thank you so much for all your help bro!!
:headbang:
Yea no problem brother. :headbang:

thanks , and what about met. dosage? should be 425mg enough i got 850mg pills so should i use half before meal? i would use met 3x : AM, meal before workout and meal after workout

425mg should work fine brother.

I see. thanks.

Then IGF1 will suppress directly GH production through somtostatin secretion, it has a distinct direct and dramatic effect on Somastostatin secretion and no supplement may counter this direct effect

Good reassurance, that's pretty much what I'm doing now except I'm always low carb anyway

Metformin based on my experience may be used with some success with GH, if GH is combined with IGF there is no need for it as they interact with each other to balance glucose levels

Here is some info -

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8853443
===================================

GH may exert metabolic effects either directly or indirectly through increased production of IGF-I. GH administration increases circulating IGF-I levels via stimulation of hepatic synthesis and secretion of IGF-I; it may also enhance local IGF-I synthesis, which exerts paracrine or autocrine effects. Figure 2 summarizes the metabolic effects of GH and IGF-I. Administration of GH and IGF-I in adult humans has been demonstrated to enhance protein anabolism. Combined administration of GH and IGF-I was observed to be more anabolic than either IGF-I or GH alone. Evidence is presented that protein accretion results mainly from direct effects of GH on tissues; additional indirect effects via IGF-I production are also likely. Administration of GH has been reported to produce carbohydrate intolerance with elevated plasma insulin levels, resulting from insulin resistance. in contrast, insulin sensitivity increased during administration of IGF-I, which exerts hypoglycaemic effects even with concomitant suppression of insulin secretion. A major direct metabolic effect of GH is to increase fat mobilization and oxidation, and thereby to reduce total body fat; there is no evidence that IGF-I acts directly on adipose tissue in vivo. GH administration results in sodium retention via stimulation of Na-K-ATPase. It is suggested that part of the effects of GH on tubular function (e.g. phosphate reabsorption) are mediated via IGF-I. Energy expenditure may be increased by administration of either GH or relatively high doses of IGF-I. One of the reasons for this phenomenon is an increase in lean body mass; GH may increase energy expenditure additionally be enhancing the production of T3 and by increasing lipid oxidation

I'll just add that using more than 50mcg makes me go hypo. I still use it prebed when I do use it, but make sure I have some carbs in me prior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea no problem brother. :headbang:

425mg should work fine brother.

very informative information! Its great to have guys like you on PM! Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear