advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

can Melanotan 2 cause or accelorate Hair loss?

Lifted^Research

Registered
Wanna just throw this out there and see if anyone has noticed a connection between using melanotan 2 and hair loss. I have struggled with a receding hairline in the past however now, one week from the end of my loading phase, my hair is extremely fragile. easily falling out just running my hand through it. I have blond hair and it has darkened my facial hair quite a bit as well. to the point it looks black in spots but I'm content with that because I'm not ghost like anymore. Hair loss not so much tho? anyone similar experience?

:food-smil

I have no idea and could not find an emoticon for shrugging, so here is a smiley drinking coffee. You're welcome

I had the same experience. I have a hair loss prevention regimen that is bulletproof from AAS, and I completely recovered my hair density after several years of unprotected abuse from gear usage.

However, once I started melanotan I noticed shedding again, and it wasn't something DHT related, it is almost like some weird chemical induced form of shedding.

It's almost like when you get an initial shed from a hormone fluctuation, but the shed never ends.

I have had a much harder time regaining hair density from melanotan shedding than I did from AAS use it's really odd because MT-II shouldn't cause hair loss.

My MT-II use is only once per week now to maintain my color, and I'm hoping I can maintain my color while regaining my hair density back to 100% with this because I love being this tanned and would hate to have to give up MT-II forever.

Where hair is light colored MT-II use can darken it,no hair loss.
Hair loss will be happen when season changing. I also have the hair loss though I do not take melanotan 2 during this season every year.

just heard that people suffer white spot on skin when using MT2 darken your colorwhich will be more noticeable, as for hairloss, have no exact evidence to explain.:eek:

I have used mt2 4 years and never had a problem with hair loss. Like someone said above it will darken my facial hair which I like, but neither me or my wife has noticed any hair loss from it only darkened freckles or moles.

from BM

I had the same experience. I have a hair loss prevention regimen that is bulletproof from AAS, and I completely recovered my hair density after several years of unprotected abuse from gear usage.

However, once I started melanotan I noticed shedding again, and it wasn't something DHT related, it is almost like some weird chemical induced form of shedding.

It's almost like when you get an initial shed from a hormone fluctuation, but the shed never ends.

I have had a much harder time regaining hair density from melanotan shedding than I did from AAS use it's really odd because MT-II shouldn't cause hair loss.

My MT-II use is only once per week now to maintain my color, and I'm hoping I can maintain my color while regaining my hair density back to 100% with this because I love being this tanned and would hate to have to give up MT-II forever.

There was a link with increased melanocyte activity and changes in the hair follicle, depending on the persons natural colouring and the amounts of either
eumelanin and pheomelanin,
The less eumelanin the lighter the hair can be potentially, as melatonin darkens the hair, this change in melanocytes can trigger a change in the follicle, some peoples follicles basically cant handle the increased action.

Once the loading phase is complete and your onto maintence does the "shedding" slow down at all?

Once the loading phase is complete and your onto maintence does the "shedding" slow down at all?

Yes it seems to have. I reduced my maintenance dose to once per week now and my hair density is already a bit better.

Obviously english is not his/her native language, no need to be so rude, your chinese is probably a lot worse.

I don't think he meant anything bad bro, just the description did sound a little like a dog molting its fur, you are right I know for one my Chinese sucks.

Wanna just throw this out there and see if anyone has noticed a connection between using melanotan 2 and hair loss. I have struggled with a receding hairline in the past however now, one week from the end of my loading phase, my hair is extremely fragile. easily falling out just running my hand through it. I have blond hair and it has darkened my facial hair quite a bit as well. to the point it looks black in spots but I'm content with that because I'm not ghost like anymore. Hair loss not so much tho? anyone similar experience?

I've never heard that before, but some food with
Dark color like Sesamum indicum would helps

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Whats your hairloss prevention regimen if you dont mind sharing? About to start some tren soon and would love to hear about it.

Thank s

Whats your hairloss prevention regimen if you dont mind sharing? About to start some tren soon and would love to hear about it.

Thank s

50-100mg RU58841 ED (depending on what gear I'm running), 1% Ketoconazole Shampoo EOD or E3D left on scalp for 15 minutes before rinsing off, Rogaine foam 5% 2x per day.

Natrol, do you know if there is any issue with applying RU and Minoxidil at the same time (I have a minoxidil spray and just received my RU today and made it into a separate solution)

Also I still struggle with 1mL it seems to be only a drop here and there and sometimes it falls into a hair rather than on the scalp, if i massage it would that be okay?

I personally shed some hair since a week, almost overnight i realized I shed 2-3x more hair than usual (usually i don't shed much at all), coming back from holiday. I started Proviron a week prior the hair loss was noticed, but I also have injected MT-II (only one shot). I assumed it was Proviron that caused the shed, i never considered it could be MTII. I also used MTII (a shot EOW) and never correlated with hairloss before

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear