over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hexarellin solo Worth it?

bodyenergy

Registered
Hello guys.
By your experiences and considering that I have 7 amps of Hexarellin and 6 amps TB 500.
Would Hexarellin solo at 50-100 MG 1-2 times a day be beneficial for a little output of HGH ? and it will helps with TB 500 to heal some shoulder and Biceps tendonitis?

Thank you

Yes, but I'd work up to a 200mcg dose. In the studies 200mcgs of hex alone was enough to output a decent amount of HGH. GHRPs like hex & ghrp2 can be used alone successfully without the need of a ghrh such as modgrf or dac. Of course adding a ghrh would only further the results/effects.

Yes, but I'd work up to a 200mcg dose. In the studies 200mcgs of hex alone was enough to output a decent amount of HGH. GHRPs like hex & ghrp2 can be used alone successfully without the need of a ghrh such as modgrf or dac. Of course adding a ghrh would only further the results/effects.

Agree 100% with this, I don't like hex because of the cortisol and water retention, but for bulking its a good solo.

Agree 100% with this, I don't like hex because of the cortisol and water retention, but for bulking its a good solo.
I actually like hex for cutting/recomps since there's no hunger increase. The studies I read showed hex and ghrp2 as pretty much identical in terms of cortisol and prolactin rise with hex slightly edging out ghrp2 at 200mcgs as far as HGH output but they were pretty close. You don't even really need a ghrh with them. I use 200-250mcgs ghrp2 3-4x on a bulk and 200-250mcgs hex 3x a day on a cut. I start at 100mcgs and work up, if not lethargy and hypoglycemia hit me at the higher doses initially.

For cuts, I like hex AM fasted, preworkout, and later in the evening couple hours prebed.

For bulks, I like ghrp2 AM then breakfast, ghrp2 postworkout before meal, and prebed with a snack. If using slin I add another dose preworkout with intra carbs.

I actually like hex for cutting/recomps since there's no hunger increase. The studies I read showed hex and ghrp2 as pretty much identical in terms of cortisol and prolactin rise with hex slightly edging out ghrp2 at 200mcgs as far as HGH output but they were pretty close. You don't even really need a ghrh with them. I use 200-250mcgs ghrp2 3-4x on a bulk and 200-250mcgs hex 3x a day on a cut. I start at 100mcgs and work up, if not lethargy and hypoglycemia hit me at the higher doses initially.

For cuts, I like hex AM fasted, preworkout, and later in the evening couple hours prebed.

For bulks, I like ghrp2 AM then breakfast, ghrp2 postworkout before meal, and prebed with a snack. If using slin I add another dose preworkout with intra carbs.

Great suggestions.
Ghrp2 usuallly gave me cravings and lethargy i used it post wo and it was fine now i give a try as u said to hexa.

Cant deal with ghrp2 lethargy, interesting about using hex while cutting.
Didn't you get much oedema?

Cant deal with ghrp2 lethargy, interesting about using hex while cutting.
Didn't you get much oedema?

It takes a couple weeks to build up to the higher doses of ghrp2 and get past the lethargy and hypoglycemia. Initially the stuff hits me soo hard I have to sit down if I go for 250mcgs out the gate. I have to start at 100mcgs and work up.

Nope, might be because I am always using hex during recomps and cuts where cals are less, carbs are low, and I'm fasting part of the day sometimes. Can't say I ever experienced any water retention or bloat that was noticeable on hex. Ghrp2 and MK677 is a different story.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear