over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

[langtitle=de]Best peptide for local growth[/langtitle]

Jeru86

Newbies
[lang=de]Hey guys,
Whats the best peptide for local growth?
In Last Time i have using igf1lr3 with the Protocol from jjb1.
I have good Results in bis and tris.
But what is your option?[/lang]

Igf1des brother. It works locally. MGF is another but it's weak, you aren't going to see big results with it alone. MGF is more for increased recovery.

I know you asked about peptides, but there's nothing like syntherol for site growth. It works great for stretching the fascia and expanding the muscle for growth. Used it in pecs successfully combined with some igf1des use as well.

Last edited:
Igf des is garbage. All igf Is garbage. I'll try and find the med study that shows it is ineffective in humans (igf lr3)

If u can igf des that is legit then it will work. But chances are ur getting shit.

Two that really work are mgf and synthol or site injections. Mgf wont notice till a month down the road. But then youll be like holy shit im growing. Nothing that is instant size is permanent, i had great progress with pge-1 but that shit is hard to find for some reason

Last edited:
Igf des is garbage. All igf Is garbage. I'll try and find the med study that shows it is ineffective in humans (igf lr3)

If u can igf des that is legit then it will work. But chances are ur getting shit.

Two that really work are mgf and synthol or site injections. Mgf wont notice till a month down the road. But then youll be like holy shit im growing. Nothing that is instant size is permanent, i had great progress with pge-1 but that shit is hard to find for some reason

pge-1 is better for women's boobs and men's penis' Try PGF2 instead.

GH/slin together in the same pin.
this topic has talked before you can search the earlier post

Igf1des brother. It works locally. MGF is another but it's weak, you aren't going to see big results with it alone. MGF is more for increased recovery.

I know you asked about peptides, but there's nothing like syntherol for site growth. It works great for stretching the fascia and expanding the muscle for growth. Used it in pecs successfully combined with some igf1des use as well.
[lang=vi]would you say mgf would be great for an athlete or someone who is just looking to up training frequency?[/lang]

You contradict yourself, first you say its garbage....then you say if you find legit des it will work....well which one is it bro? Is all igf garbage and ineffective as you claim? Or is legit igf effective? I disagree with your entire post.

Pge1 worked for pumps, other then that the stuff was too painful to continue to even see any Growth for me. May have worked for you though, some people liked it. I hated it.

GH/slin together in the same pin.
this topic has talked before you can search the earlier post

First time i hear this,very interested since i can find legit gh and can get any type of slin i want..lr3 never worked for me..

I am on lr3 now as is my hubby, im taking 25mcg and hubby 40mcg after training. We also take pharma gh at 1,5iu and 2iu am nothing else atm. My husbamd. Who has been on gear for 10years now only taking hcg 500 3xaweek is growing like a weed and getting tigther at the same time, whats crazy that weak bodyparts we have me hanstrings and him arms are growing more then ever. Injected subq about 1h after training.

Now the igf we have comes in 100mcg vials and a kit costs same as my pharm gh but its deffo worth it!!!

That's the problem. Dude's in China are sitting on more powder than they know what to do with.

What's worse? Them trying to sell it themselves, or some sweet-talkin-middleman guru slingin the Chi-roids.

If I were to make an ultimate stack, then I'd include a little PGE1. If I had to choose between the two, PGF2a is the one you want for muscle.

Otherwise, women should be putting that PGE1 in their boobs. Nobody ever tells em that.

We've trialed any protocol, IGF1-DES is the remedy for this quest, need consistent usage along 10-12 weeks, if anyone likes to trial for 1+2 for free, I repeat - 1+2 for free and make a log I'll support it

We've trialed any protocol, IGF1-DES is the remedy for this quest, need consistent usage along 10-12 weeks, if anyone likes to trial for 1+2 for free, I repeat - 1+2 for free and make a log I'll support it

I want in, how do I do it?

How much des is in one kit and what is your dosing recommendation?

We may do 25 to each side of working muscles every day right before workout, mail me to [email protected]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131