over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1+2 on Somedin (IGF1-DES) for loggers, yes you heard right - 1+2 for free

sciroxx-lab

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
As a continuation to other thread started here concerning local growth, AKA spot injection, we want to show some real life experience and results with the IGF1-DES

We'll offer 1+2 for free on this product for members who will share with the community a log with progress with this product. The Somedin - DES has some unique qualities in local growth of the injected muscle tissue.

We always guarantee western made pharma grade quality

Contact me here or at [email protected] for details

My profile he has no merit so I won't bother asking to be picked.

I'm just stoked this is being offered to someone.

U may take this offer as well bro, I offer it to anyone, the more we trial the more we learn

I was going to do a review and maybe short log on the DES I won in the contest anyway; but regarding this, what frequency of posting and logging detail are you looking for? I was looking to use this only in my calves for 3 months hitting them hard 3x per week and taking measurements every couple weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in as well!
Cant wait to get the best pump ever. All while flooding nutrients and splitting fibres, Plus making new ones!!!

I'm in as well!
Cant wait to get the best pump ever. All while flooding nutrients and splitting fibres, Plus making new ones!!!

Sure bro, it'll be my pleasure

I was going to do a review and maybe short log on the DES I won in the contest anyway; but regarding this, what frequency of posting and logging detail are you looking for? I was looking to use this only in my calves for 3 months hitting them hard 3x per week and taking measurements every couple weeks.

Sounds like a plan bro

Who ever gets, can you log it in only 1 or 2 muscles?
This site growth thing really of interest.
Personally I've purchased a lot of Des and zero effect. Obviously this stuff was crap, so I'd like to see what real Des can do.

Besides the Size you would get from the extreme pump the Real Muscle growth would not take place for mnths and mnths later.

If there's any spots left, I'll do a log i was thinking about this for my arms maybe even just my bis.

There is a spot for everyone at 1+2 for free deal, contact me

Besides the Size you would get from the extreme pump the Real Muscle growth would not take place for mnths and mnths later.

Explain. That cell proliferation stuff I don't believe in. I have a shit ton 1890 iu of serostim left and for me it's not worth later health issues. After consistent use it's just not as great as people think. AND YES IT'S REAL RIGHT FROM PHARMACY. Weight gain is from water in the muscle while you lose weight, It's very temporary. Now igf Des and lr3 are a whole different story.
Also, I've used that cow stuff pdgf2 or whatever. It works but duck that brotherhood of pain stiff. Injecting over 6 times a day with the shirts and flu feeling, hell no.
Lol I still have 200ml of that stuff from the vet.

I'm convinced des should work very similar and gains should be had in 2 months.

Last edited:
Explain. That cell proliferation stuff I don't believe in. I have a shit ton 1890 iu of serostim left and for me it's not worth later health issues. After consistent use it's just not as great as people think. AND YES IT'S REAL RIGHT FROM PHARMACY. Weight gain is from water in the muscle while you lose weight, It's very temporary. Now igf Des and lr3 are a whole different story.
Also, I've used that cow stuff pdgf2 or whatever. It works but duck that brotherhood of pain stiff. Injecting over 6 times a day with the shirts and flu feeling, hell no.
Lol I still have 200ml of that stuff from the vet.

I'm convinced des should work very similar and gains should be had in 2 months.

So u have any experience with the Somedin (IGF1-DES) ?

I suggest to trial and learn and encourage any member to do so

Last edited:
So u have any experience with the Somedin (IGF1-DES) ?

I suggest to trial and learn and encourage any member to do so

I've only experienced what I thought was Des.
I got some pumps but eh.
So I'd like to see what real can do (based on the scienc)

Sure thing

If you use real DES you'll get a distinct effect, follow a 8-12 weeks protocol, along with proper training and nutrition and report, this is what for we offer the special 1+2 for free deal on the IGF1-DEs

We always guarantee pharma grade western made quality

Sure thing

If you use real DES you'll get a distinct effect, follow a 8-12 weeks protocol, along with proper training and nutrition and report, this is what for we offer the special 1+2 for free deal on the IGF1-DEs

We always guarantee pharma grade western made quality

Do you recommend using AA or Bac water to reconstitute?

There's science supporting cell proliferation, actual proof. But you don't need to believe it :rolleyes:

Cell proliferation with hgh or igf? And muscle cell proliferation? There's no such science for humans or is there for igf/growth hormone deficient humans? as far as exogenous hgh.

Cell proliferation with hgh or igf? And muscle cell proliferation? There's no such science for humans or is there for igf/growth hormone deficient humans? as far as exogenous hgh.

There isn't going to be a study geared for our purposes that just states what we want to know. What we do is gather several results of studies combined with theories that have some backing either it be real world experience or makes sense on paper and come to our own conclusions. People need to stop looking for these unicorn studies that are never going to happen.

Here's what I understand, it's not cut and dry, further research still needs to be done. Credit goes to b_cornelius for a lot of the later information I learned, maybe he can chime in if we keep this conversation civil and keep the BS bro-science out.

Exogenous HGH/IGF is going to attach to extracellular receptors, it can't crack the barrier and get into the cell at a intracellular level. This doesn't mean they don't work, they just work from the "outside" as opposed to the "inside". This is mainly how igf produced in the liver works (versus igf/mgf produced within the muscle cell).

More effective would be at the intracellular level, which happens to be triggered by training. This is why someone can't just take PEDs and grow. I mean sure you can take HGH and diet and take advantage of the fat loss and anti-aging effects but you aren't going to start packing on any muscle. But take two people who train, let's assume this is controlled for shits and giggles, one on HGH/IGF and one not on anything (natural let's say) and you will find the PED user is going to grow muscle at a quicker rate.

Now during and after training your body will start producing several hormones for recovery, HGH/IGF/MGF, etc. Some of this is intracellular such as the MGF/IGF produced within the cell that attaches to nuclear receptors, this is the most effective. From what I understand one of the (only) ways to increase the production of intracellular MGF is by taking GH/slin when training.

I know this doesn't answer your question directly brother, but I think you can grasp the picture I am attempting to paint.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131