over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dat's old protocol

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
Anyone remember Dat's old protocol for peps,Igf,ghb and if it holds any revelance. It was either

Post workout

Ghrp/ghrh wait 10min then Lr3 wait 10min then GH

Or

Ghrp/ghrh wait 10min then GH wait 10min then lr3

It's the same either way. Your gh peps are before your gh, that's all that matters. The lr3 doesn't affect anything either way. You're splitting hairs bro!

lol which one was it Igf first then GH or GH first then igf?

Also does this hold any ground in the order provided?

I don't really think that it matters, probably now both at the same time since IGF-1Ea stabilizes the binding of GH to its receptor.

IGF-1Ea (including derivatives LR3 and DES) doesn't really interrupt the proliferation of IGF-1Ec (MGF). Regular IGF just goes on with protein synthesis. It does proliferation, differentiation, and I'm not sure that it really affects anything morphogenic. MGF will prevent differentiation even in the presence of regular IGF, so like I said, you don't have to worry about the IGF interrupting the proliferation.

But if I had choose, I'd do the Workout-GH-and-Insulin in order to stimulate a lot of MGF.

As far as DAT goes, he was adding BPC-157 to the mix because it upregulates GH receptors.

Me, I've been interested in adding powerful mitogenic factors like HGF, since a cheap HGF modulator has recently come to light.

I don't really think that it matters, probably now both at the same time since IGF-1Ea stabilizes the binding of GH to its receptor.

IGF-1Ea (including derivatives LR3 and DES) doesn't really interrupt the proliferation of IGF-1Ec (MGF). Regular IGF just goes on with protein synthesis. It does proliferation, differentiation, and I'm not sure that it really affects anything morphogenic. MGF will prevent differentiation even in the presence of regular IGF, so like I said, you don't have to worry about the IGF interrupting the proliferation.

But if I had choose, I'd do the Workout-GH-and-Insulin in order to stimulate a lot of MGF.

As far as DAT goes, he was adding BPC-157 to the mix because it upregulates GH receptors.

Me, I've been interested in adding powerful mitogenic factors like HGF, since a cheap HGF modulator has recently come to light.

Thanks! What is HGF and where do you get it? Dosing? Timing? Thanks.

Thanks! What is HGF and where do you get it? Dosing? Timing? Thanks.

For many years now, HGF has been noted as the premiere mitogenic and morphogenic factor. No one really cares about it in bodybuiding, and it's impossible to get a decent amount, so I never concerned myself with it too much.

Now there is a cheap approach to it. Dihexa potentiates the HGF that your body makes. It's been making it's rounds in a more Research Chem Circles, so I've been paying more attention to it.

But it's just another one of those things that people will cry cancer over, so I didn't say anything about it.:naughty:

I'm thinking Dat's reasoning for waiting 10min after your ghrp/ghrh shot to shoot your GH is so there is no GH in you while the ghrh kicks in since GH blunts ghrh.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear