over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best bulking peptide / sarm

digdeep

Newbies
Hello,
recently I am working on a new cycle layout (old school; test e, deca, dbol) and was thinking about throwing in a sarm/ and or peptide.
-YK11, LGD 4033, igf-1 LR3, GHRP 2/6, CJC1295 w/ dac & without dac

which ones would truly be beneficial/ have you guys ran and had good results with?
would love to see peptide/ sarm stacks you guys have had good experience with!

Thank you,
Austin

Have you already experimented with the compounds you have planned?

Implementing a SARM with the three compounds listed above is pissing on cotton for the most part; adding a SARM to a good AAS cycle won't make any noise. Save your money and spend it on quality food here.

Ideally you will want to adhere to a GHRP/GHRH combination for a long period of time due to the nature of the compounds and from most users experience regarding observable effects from GHRPs and GHRHs.

Also, if you are one that dislikes frequent injections, precise timing when it comes to meals and injections, etc. Then GHRP/GHRH combinations will likely piss you off and provide annoyance rather than actual progression in your goals.

You may notice acute effects upon initiation, such as water retention (which should not be a terrible thing as long as body composition is within a good spot, also assuming renal and cardiac function are well) the water retention will aid pumps during resistance training. Other acute effects may include lethargy/fatigue, possible tendon, joint, nerve inflammation, etc.
The cumulative effects after months and months of use are what you are desiring. As with quality GH, your IGF-1 levels increase after prolonged use and that is where you benefit.

If quality growth is not accessible at this time: sure you can go with peptides and all of the new flashy products all too common these days, or, hold-off and keep grinding away with your nutrition, training, and well thought-out AAS use day after day until quality GH becomes accessible.

Are you dieting? focused on developing/gaining, lean body mass accrual? These factors can assist your decision in which GHRP/GHRH combination you go with as some intensify hunger, etc.

Have you already experimented with the compounds you have planned?

Implementing a SARM with the three compounds listed above is pissing on cotton for the most part; adding a SARM to a good AAS cycle won't make any noise. Save your money and spend it on quality food here.

Ideally you will want to adhere to a GHRP/GHRH combination for a long period of time due to the nature of the compounds and from most users experience regarding observable effects from GHRPs and GHRHs.

Also, if you are one that dislikes frequent injections, precise timing when it comes to meals and injections, etc. Then GHRP/GHRH combinations will likely piss you off and provide annoyance rather than actual progression in your goals.

You may notice acute effects upon initiation, such as water retention (which should not be a terrible thing as long as body composition is within a good spot, also assuming renal and cardiac function are well) the water retention will aid pumps during resistance training. Other acute effects may include lethargy/fatigue, possible tendon, joint, nerve inflammation, etc.
The cumulative effects after months and months of use are what you are desiring. As with quality GH, your IGF-1 levels increase after prolonged use and that is where you benefit.

If quality growth is not accessible at this time: sure you can go with peptides and all of the new flashy products all too common these days, or, hold-off and keep grinding away with your nutrition, training, and well thought-out AAS use day after day until quality GH becomes accessible.

Are you dieting? focused on developing/gaining, lean body mass accrual? These factors can assist your decision in which GHRP/GHRH combination you go with as some intensify hunger, etc.

That makes a lot of sense, i've heard by some that SARMs create more receptors instead of fill them which can aid in a positive way. but with so many mixed arguments hard to take sides. Knowing that many say sarms are better to bridge/ use on off cycle/ recomp due to not being as anabolic as aas. I have tried all the compounds beside deca but have aromasin, caber, nolva, clomid for pct / on hand in case any issues from deca dick and such.

I am currently trying to bulk really hard. I am currently 5' 9" 7% bf at 185lbs.
Ive read 40mcg a day ED is good for LR3.
whats your thoughts on stacking IGF with ghrp 2/6 and cjc 1295 w/dac or no dac for a hard bulk?I say ghrp 2 since some say more quality gains and wasnt sure knowing deca makes a lot of people hungry if ghrp 6 would over due my hunger feeling making me never feel full enough/ and making me feel as if im sick from starvation. also hear mixed reviews about cjc with dac and no dac for bulking and bleeding so would rather have a more experienced person like you answer!

Mixing and matching all those Sarms and/or peps, might as well go big and just grab some GH man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I liked and loved ghrp6 for the hunger factor, and used it post workout like when I took my shake I'd take it right after by time I shower and started cooking hat hunger was setting in and I could eat so much more which allowed me to gain / feed my body more quality food that it needed at that time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131