over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SCIROXX IGF1-DES LOG

n3mo0101

Registered
STARTING A LOG FOR THE IGF1-DES I JUST ORDERED FROM SCIROXXX...CAN'T WAIT TO START!!!! WILL KEEP YOU ALL UPDATED

Quick question though...

I just started a cruise like 2 weeks ago. Should I blast again while I run the DES??? Or just do it on TRT and 3iu/day growth?

Quick question though...

I just started a cruise like 2 weeks ago. Should I blast again while I run the DES??? Or just do it on TRT and 3iu/day growth?
I'm sure it works better on cycle but I would run it on the trt dose that way you can tell work the advantages are coming from and help you gauge how good the Des is working.. I have some coming from him too and I'm going to do a log as well. good luck bro I'll follow you...

from BM

Before we start I'll appreciate if any former user of IGF-DEs may post from your own experience and advise on best protocol for IGF-DES

Quick question though...

Lets stay on cruising, so we'll let your body recuperate as it should from last heavy cycle, and get more accurate indication to the effect of the Somedin (IGF1)

I'm sure it works better on cycle but I would run it on the trt dose that way you can tell work the advantages are coming from and help you gauge how good the Des is working.. I have some coming from him too and I'm going to do a log as well. good luck bro I'll follow you...

from BM

I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO DOSE IT. I HEARD START AT 50MCG, BUT I DON'T KNOW IF PRE, INTRA, OR POST WORKOUT IS BETTER. ANYBODY HAVE SOME RECOMMENDATIONS?

I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO DOSE IT. I HEARD START AT 50MCG, BUT I DON'T KNOW IF PRE, INTRA, OR POST WORKOUT IS BETTER. ANYBODY HAVE SOME RECOMMENDATIONS?
50 MCG to 150 mcg is the recommended dosage. I personally would do 40 MCG in each muscle if you are doing 2 muscles. A lot of things to say to do it immediately pre-workout personally I am going to do for instance if its shoulders, 4 sets of side laterals, then I open my shoulders and continue the rest of the workout. The reason for this is The receptors will be open in the muscle after 4 sets considering Des is only active for 20 minutes. It should be binding to the muscle cells while I'm training..

from BM

I'm sure it's just like a GF 1 lr3 as far as the nutrient shuttle in effect goes, so I would have at least 10 to 20 grams of amino acids during my workout and me personally I like to use a carbohydrates such as karbolyn during my workout it will also help shuttle that glucose into the muscle..

from BM

giving a shout out to supplier on forum is the just advertise, real sharing is appreciated by guys, keep updated!:p

Des timing

To answer your dosing time question. As someone posted above, the consensus seems to be that the optimal protocol is actually during the workout.

Des seems to exert its greatest effect when there is already lactic acid buildup in the muscle. So once you have warmed up and done a few worksets with the intended muscle, you would then inject the Des into that muscle group and finish your workout.

Not the most convenient administration, but from all the different research I have come across, seems to be the most optimal.

It should work great on TRT.
By it's nutrient portioning it will aid in being anabolic.
Almost as good as blasting...At least for the short time it is active.
I am big on intra macros and using towards the end of the workout will shuttle the nutrients directly into the target muscles...imo
Not to mention it's other benefits.

I plan on using it on my up and coming cruise but will probably add a tab of Halo pre workout only to up androgens when needed most.
Plus possibly bringing more satellite cells to the surface...?

Quick question though...

I just started some sciroxx DES this morning while cruising on TRT dose test and some ghrp/mod. Using it just on the calves training 2-3x per week so what I am doing is adding 20mg sciroxx dbol preworkout on those days. I wanted to make sure I get the most out of the DES. Using 20mcg in each calf split in two injections each.

This is before the DES. On cruise of test and growth right now. Figured I'd put up a little before pic so you can see differences as they come

Attachments

• IMG_0919[1].JPG
    IMG_0919[1].JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 843
DIET THIS WEEK...WILL KEEP DIET UPDATED AS WELL SO YOU CAN SEE THE FOOD/SUPPS I'M TAKING ALONG WITH THE DES...DES IS NOT HERE FOR ANOTHER WEEK OR SO, BUT HERE GOES:

200MG CYP/WEEK
3-4IU HGH/DAY
2G VITAMIN C
CAL/MAG/VIT D/ ZINC TABS
NOW ADAM MENS MULTI
NOW SUPER ENZYMES W EVERY MEAL

Wake- 20G of BCAAs.

#1 13.5 oz - Egg whites, 2.5 oz - Oatmeal, 3/8 cup - Almonds, 3/4 cup - Bell Peppers

PRE WORKOUT (NUTRICOST PRE WORKOUT OFF AMAZON.COM...CHEAP AND EFFECTIVE!)

- Training -

#2 4.5 oz - Lean ground beef (93/7), 10.5 oz - Sweet Potato, 3/8 cup - Almonds, 3/4 cup - Brussels Sprouts

#3 6 oz - Chicken, 2 oz - Sprouted Bread, 2 tbsps - Almond Butter, 3/4 cup - Mushrooms

#4 4.5 oz - Lean ground turkey (93/7), 2 oz - Sprouted Bread, 1 medium - Avocado, 3/4 cup - Lettuce

#5 8.5 oz - Cod, 2 oz - Sprouted Bread, 2 tbsps - Almond Butter, 3/4 cup - Brussels Sprouts

#6 8.5 oz - Cod, 6 oz - Potato, 3/8 cup - Almonds, 3/4 cup - Mushrooms

IM GOING TO START LOGGING MY WORKOUTS AS THE DES SHOULD BE HERE SHORTLY.

FRIDAY 10/14/2016

FLAT BENCH 4X 6-8 (4 SEC NEGATIVE) - 235X8, 255 X 8, 265 X 7, 275 X 6

PULL UP SUPINATED GRIP (3 SEC NEGATIVE) 4x8 - FULL SQUEEZE AT TOP AND 3 SECOND NEGATIVE TO A FULL STRETCH 8,8,8,8 body weight

INCLINE DUMBELL 1.5'S (UP ALL THE WAY, 4 SEC DOWN TO FULL STRETCH, UP HALFWAY, 3 SEC DOWN TO FULL STRETCH, UP ALL THE WAY, REPEAT)
3X8 - 65X8,8,7 ...These beat the shit out of my chest. I usually do incline dumbells with 95's or 100's.

T-Bar Row 4x8 - 3 plates x 8,8,8,10 (gotta go heavier next time)

Incline DB Fly 3x12, 3 second negative - 35 x 12,12,12

Cable Row V-handle 3 x 12, 3 second negative - I forget what the weight was at :(

pic is of me with a pump after my lift

Attachments

• IMG_0954[1].JPG
    IMG_0954[1].JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 866
Last edited:
Hit arms today.

Tricep Cable Pushdown (4 sec eccentric, full squeeze) 4x8-10 : 70 x 10, 85 x 8,8,8

Stretch Triceps

Close Grip Bench Press (4 sec eccentric, full squeeze) 4x8-10: 205 x 10, 8 225 x 7

Standing BB Curl (4-5 second eccentric, full squeeze) 4x10-12: 70 x 12, 12, 10,10

Machine Curls 4x10 (forgot how much weight I did, slow eccentric, squeeze at top really trying to force blood into the muscle)

Tricep cable kickbacks 3 to failure squeezing at contraction, slow negative.

It doesn't seem like I'm using a ton of weight, but the slow eccentric makes my muscles feel way more worked than if I upped the weight and had a faster tempo.

Still haven't started the DES

IM GOING TO START LOGGING MY WORKOUTS AS THE DES SHOULD BE HERE SHORTLY.

FRIDAY 10/14/2016

FLAT BENCH 4X 6-8 (4 SEC NEGATIVE) - 235X8, 255 X 8, 265 X 7, 275 X 6

PULL UP SUPINATED GRIP (3 SEC NEGATIVE) 4x8 - FULL SQUEEZE AT TOP AND 3 SECOND NEGATIVE TO A FULL STRETCH 8,8,8,8 body weight

INCLINE DUMBELL 1.5'S (UP ALL THE WAY, 4 SEC DOWN TO FULL STRETCH, UP HALFWAY, 3 SEC DOWN TO FULL STRETCH, UP ALL THE WAY, REPEAT)
3X8 - 65X8,8,7 ...These beat the shit out of my chest. I usually do incline dumbells with 95's or 100's.

T-Bar Row 4x8 - 3 plates x 8,8,8,10 (gotta go heavier next time)

Incline DB Fly 3x12, 3 second negative - 35 x 12,12,12

Cable Row V-handle 3 x 12, 3 second negative - I forget what the weight was at :(

pic is of me with a pump after my lift

THIS IS IMPRESSIVE !

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner