over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Switch from peps to generic hgh

bodyenergy

Registered
Hello guys.
By now is at least 2 years that i use peps .... Hexa... Ghrp2.... Cjc dac... Ipa.... Etc...
Now i am thinking if continous with peps or step to hgh because i am a little bored to the little gains reach from peps, yes.. Better skin better sleep, but real recomp it didnt happen yet.
So i would switch to 5ui day to generic hgh, a sponsor here best hgh due to his low cost and affordable in eu..
At the moment i am using 600mg testo enant i am 97kg with 16%bf and i would really give to this body a good recomp diet apart, diet is well defined.
So what do i expect from 5ui of hgh daily?

expectation

Hello guys.
By now is at least 2 years that i use peps .... Hexa... Ghrp2.... Cjc dac... Ipa.... Etc...
Now i am thinking if continous with peps or step to hgh because i am a little bored to the little gains reach from peps, yes.. Better skin better sleep, but real recomp it didnt happen yet.
So i would switch to 5ui day to generic hgh, a sponsor here best hgh due to his low cost and affordable in eu..
At the moment i am using 600mg testo enant i am 97kg with 16%bf and i would really give to this body a good recomp diet apart, diet is well defined.
So what do i expect from 5ui of hgh daily?

Tiredness, numbness, sleeping.

It is like eating different foods in different stage.Your body will be full of freshness.

What I notice the most is recovery time.

I'm mid 40s and have been on just over 2 years, 5iu this last year, and I've never recovered faster. I didn't get started training until the latter part of my life. I have many old injuries, neck, back, left shoulder and right knee.

Not training injuries but f'ed up none the less. I went through a period where I had to switch up training and get away from heavy shit because I spent to much time trying to work around the problem areas. That definitely helped but the GH made a fantastic difference in not only muscle recovery but everything else as well.

I also started taking on a different look, I could train longer, harder and still feel recovered enough to continue pounding it out at the gym.

I don't usually run high doses of gear either.

H

Yes the main purpose at least for me is not gain lot of muscle but heal the part where at the moment i am suffering neck knee, elbow...
So i hope that hgh will help more than peps and give me the recomp i need at the moment, yes i am too 40yo and testo and hgh i think must be a most..

You are headed in the right direction.

HGH combined with injury prevention based training should help quite a bit. At least it has for me.

As far as size goes, just depends on cals in.

H

you can expect better result with aas than gh alone, for me it is.

I have done 5iu and i feel like crap, so does a friend of mine using same.
I had to lower my dose to 3,3iu a day. Much better feeling.
Not as tired, But still Höör alot of water.
Water retension is insane with 5iu. Blod pressure high, headace, feeling crap.
On 3,3 its less, but still there.
Work your way up, and dont forget to use insulin with your Hgh 👍

From what I read, 5iu per day will make a impressive effort if your source is reliable and the quality guaranteed, your skin will have a shine to it and look tighter, Veins became thick. Appetite went up a little, water retention will up but it’s normal, sleepy and relaxed will be expected. And GH at 5iu+ seems to really enhance the effects of AAS and if you use HGH with your TE the synergy with AAS will be more impressive than HGH alone for gains and strength.

Work your way up, and dont forget to use insulin with your Hgh 👍
How long did it take you to get up to 5iu?

●Strength is gained in the range it is trained●

What I notice the most is recovery time.

I'm mid 40s and have been on just over 2 years, 5iu this last year, and I've never recovered faster. I didn't get started training until the latter part of my life. I have many old injuries, neck, back, left shoulder and right knee.

Not training injuries but f'ed up none the less. I went through a period where I had to switch up training and get away from heavy shit because I spent to much time trying to work around the problem areas. That definitely helped but the GH made a fantastic difference in not only muscle recovery but everything else as well.

I also started taking on a different look, I could train longer, harder and still feel recovered enough to continue pounding it out at the gym.

I don't usually run high doses of gear either.

H

Do you check your fasted blood sugar regularly? Any insulin resistance issues?

How long did it take you to get up to 5iu?

●Strength is gained in the range it is trained●

On my first run of GH, Started at 2iu ED, after 2 1/2 weeks thought I'd jump up to 5iu... wrong idea. Unless your able to take 3 naps a day.
Deff start slow up it by 1/2-1iu about every 3-4wks and your body will let you know if you need to re adjust

On my first run of GH, Started at 2iu ED, after 2 1/2 weeks thought I'd jump up to 5iu... wrong idea. Unless your able to take 3 naps a day.
Deff start slow up it by 1/2-1iu about every 3-4wks and your body will let you know if you need to re adjust
I found 1iu every 3 weeks upping works for me...So yes .5iu-1iu is perfect advice...

Omni Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

I used what were supposed to be top quality peptides (Tom's/AV's) for years then tried HGH. The HGH works much better for me @2iu per day v peps 3x a day. I do like to combine them still.

Combining them is outstanding... anyone who says it's counterintuitive is very very wrong and has clearly never tried. Sure pinning a couple extra times a day isn't great but I think it makes it much easier to get my meals in and the effects are definitely worth a couple subQ mosquito bites

Switched

I made the switch from prescription sermorelin. Really glad I did it.

Work your way up, and dont forget to use insulin with your Hgh [emoji106]

Curious why insulin? What's the need of insulin if you don't mine me asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420