advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are peps about to be a thing of the past?

ironanimal

Registered
So I'm hearing tons of peptide companies have been shut down. Apparently the government is trying to put an end to peptides in the USA. Are peptides going to be a thing of the past or do you think legit peptides will still be floating around?

I'm assuming all the raws come from china, so what can the government actually do? Other than shut down the sites?

Honestly I was hoping that you were going to tell us there is something revolutionary in the works that will blow peptides out of the water

I don't think that will be a thing of the past but I do believe all these bunk websites will get shut down eventually, however there are still plenty of legit International companies who carry peps...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Well they'll probably start popping up on your favorite gear source's list at some point. It's still aggravating though. I'm finally ready to try BPC157 and it would be nice to have a trusted place to just order with a CC.

Well they'll probably start popping up on your favorite gear source's list at some point. It's still aggravating though. I'm finally ready to try BPC157 and it would be nice to have a trusted place to just order with a CC.

My exact issue I'm looking to run bcp and then but don't know what's legit now. I'm
Having serious shoulder pain in front delt but only on pressing I want to try it and see if it improves

I just started a post asking about superiorpeptides and sourcing MK677 just before reading this post.
Any idea on superiorpeps?

Over time all peptides will have been tried enough to know which ones work and which ones don't.

But new peptides will be developed at the same time. So it will be an evolving business. In the future, I am absolutely positive, we will be researching gene modification drugs. Mark my words.

Last edited:
Over time all peptides will have been tried enough to know which ones work and which ones don't.

But new peptides will be developed at the same time. So it will be an evolving business. In the future, I am absolutely positive, we will be researching gene modification drugs. Mark my words.
If you haven't heard of crispr cas9 than Google it. It's a gene modification tool that was just developed last year. It can alter the genes in a live organism relatively easy.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

If you haven't heard of crispr cas9 than Google it. It's a gene modification tool that was just developed last year. It can alter the genes in a live organism relatively easy.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

yes but it will be a long time before it will be purposed for bodybuilding use, or even muscle wasting disease. And even then, the safety will be dubious.

I am going into bioengineering though. Perhaps I should pursue this

yes but it will be a long time before it will be purposed for bodybuilding use, or even muscle wasting disease. And even then, the safety will be dubious.

I am going into bioengineering though. Perhaps I should pursue this

True, it takes a long time. In fact myostatin inhibitors started in theory in the late 90's or early 2000's. By 2009-2010 we had the first supplements "claiming" to reduce myostatin. Then around 2012 we had the peptides for myostatin and follistatin for research. Now theyre pretty much gone because they didn't do what it was believed. Although it is theorized that we were never able to get the real thing, while some sponsors swear they were selling the real thing but we will never know.

So I'm hearing tons of peptide companies have been shut down. Apparently the government is trying to put an end to peptides in the USA. Are peptides going to be a thing of the past or do you think legit peptides will still be floating around?

The LE sure has a big job of shitting this down. Peptide companies are about a dime a dozen on the internet and they pop up faster than they close. Most of them just quit and start back up under another name. Some have been there for many years.

Now, if LE tried to put and end to peptides do you really think they will be effective? Think about this, did they get rid of anabolic steroids?

Will legit peptides still be floating around? Here is something to consider. Back in the early 80's most any doctor would write you a script for steroids. Today, they are just as easy to get and just as good. I many cases, less expensive if you have access to raw powder. Many cases you can buy doses that pharmaceutical companies never offered making it even more economical.

Some admin or entrepreneur needs to jump on this. It is currently a huge market opportunity....

We want legit peptides!
I agree brother can we get some legit peptides????

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Geez I took a year+ break from the community and peptides, things are quite different. Anything worth gambling on at this point? My reserves are running low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly