over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone tried GW-501516?

dros

Registered
Heard good things

Don't think any of our sponsors have it. Where's the best place?

Heard good things

Don't think any of our sponsors have it. Where's the best place?

I was reading up on this aswel lol just saw this post,
GW-501516 PEROXIMOD is sapposed to be good, theres lots of info on here which i also read last night, not sure if posting links is allowed but there are some great sources online

I love gw50, it is very good when used with tren. The loss of endurance tren causes is offset by the endurance increase given by gw50.

Whats up dros,

Honestly didnt think much of the GW. Used during a comp prep and it DEF gave me a good little jolt of energy and clarity for a few hours after each dosing, but its not the miracle endurance in the bottle that gemelli claims it is. expensive , and honestly untested in the long term.

Just my 2 cents

- Air

It's ok, some fat loss but no miracles, got lethargic, I can handle it for a bout a month...

Made my piss smell terrible...that's why I suspect it's somewhat toxic and may lead to decreased performance if you don't increase water intake.

I concur that there are no miracles in the endurance dept.

I would say that if your cardio is high intensity, it may actually decrease it due to relying more on fat as an energy source.

Last edited:
Absolutely awesome for endurance. Not much else though.

Improves your cholesterol levels too which is a nice fringe benefit.

My clients feedback is good and do well in increasing endurance and fat loss and also can be used to increase HDL to lower the risk of cardiovascular disease.

Anybody just happens to know through which mechanism improves cholesterol numbers?

Great for endurance but did not effect my chol levels at all

Gw is a PPAR agonists used to treat cholesterol...it helped mine on tren, ten fold. I know it changes the bodys fuel source to lipids, but im no chemist.

I love it for keeping my lipids in check. Only time I use it is when I take orals once a year, keeps everything lipid wise looking good.

works frighteningly fast and effective

it boosts your endurance, I would reckon even, from a single dose (10mg) before your running or any other kind of endurance activity. Unconciously I put it to a test on the 3rd day which was supposed to be just my regular running (route, distance and speed). I could run wayy faster and didn't have to breathe heavily afterwards or felt my lungs burn. It 'was just a walk in the park' literally

This is no placebo because the difference is simply too much to 'blame' it on. You'll know what I'm speaking of if you give it a shot

works frighteningly fast and effective

it boosts your endurance, I would reckon even, from a single dose (10mg) before your running or any other kind of endurance activity. Unconciously I put it to a test on the 3rd day which was supposed to be just my regular running (route, distance and speed). I could run wayy faster and didn't have to breathe heavily afterwards or felt my lungs burn. It 'was just a walk in the park' literally

This is no placebo because the difference is simply too much to 'blame' it on. You'll know what I'm speaking of if you give it a shot
I had a PT test for the military last week. Only been running a max two miles three times a week. I ran 13:45 weighing 212lbs. Three weeks prior to this, I was running 16:30. Tell me that isnt a huge improvement.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131