over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Everything and the kitchen sink

chubzz

Registered
Hey guys, long time lurker and reader. Ive been using pharma gh (sero,geno) in doses from 3-7iu 5x weekly on and off for a few years and love it. When finances are low ive always gone the mk route, which i must say is incredible for the price. Although water retention and lethargy sucks but the hunger is the best thing ever.

Last offseason i used 4mg CJC W Dac weekly. and 25mg mk ed.

Finally finances are good and im really ready to push things. Im going to be taking 4-6iu genos on training days, and i was going to add mk on top of gh for the increase in igf and mainly the hunger....

From my understanding, exogenous gh cancels out peptides/mk when active.

Would adding 4mg CJC Dac with mk on top of the gh be beneficial or am i just canceling things out..

Plan was mk at night daily,
1mg dac before bed m/w/f/s
and the entire dose of gh 90 minutes preworkout with insulin.

So all in all, will i benefit from the peptides or am i just wasting money, i understand that gh> peptides regardless but in the grand scheme of things peptides are not very expensive and if they can only help, why not?

From my understanding, exogenous gh cancels out peptides/mk when active.

Would adding 4mg CJC Dac with mk on top of the gh be beneficial or am i just canceling things out..

Plan was mk at night daily,
1mg dac before bed m/w/f/s
and the entire dose of gh 90 minutes preworkout with insulin.

So all in all, will i benefit from the peptides or am i just wasting money, i understand that gh> peptides regardless but in the grand scheme of things peptides are not very expensive and if they can only help, why not?

If you are going to use HGH I would drop the CJC w/DAC keep the MK677 at bed time.

Exogenous HGH will inhibit the effects of ghrh, so drop the dac. Keep the mk677, add a ghrp in 2-3x a day as well. It's cheap and adds benefit. MK677 and ghrps are not effected by exogenous HGH.

Exogenous HGH will inhibit the effects of ghrh, so drop the dac. Keep the mk677, add a ghrp in 2-3x a day as well. It's cheap and adds benefit. MK677 and ghrps are not effected by exogenous HGH.

Thanks Rambo, I couldn't have said it better myself. I think a good visual aid would be DAT's old .jpg

2how9cx.png

As you see the green shows 3mg/wk of CJC w/DAC, the red HGH at 7.5iu. Both keep steady levels of HGH in the blood. The response of GH levels are higher with HGH. The pulses in blue are a combination of 100mcg GHRH and 100mcg GHRP. Since you wanted to start using HGH as Rambo just said, it would be a waste of money to use the DAC to. If anything use a GHRP as Rambo said 2-3 times a day. However, as I mentioned MH677 is even better because it causes quite a few more pulses every day. Research studies have also shown it to increase IGF-1 levels pretty good.

Since the GHRP's are relatively inexpensive try both and see which one you like, that or the MK677. I can tell you from my experience I have been able to drop to 2iu of HGH/d and 25mg of MK677. The grogginess is bad, the water retention is a fight even with diuretics and the carpal tunnel pain/swelling in the fingers and is pretty bad.

So my choice in order:

1. HGH
2. MK677
3. GHRP

If I had to choose 2 of them it would be 1 & 2. If you don't go with the HGH then CJC w/DAC and MK677 would be the way to go.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity