over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much sterile water do you mix with GH

qwert99

Registered
I wanted to get diff opinions on how much water everyone mixes with their GH. I heard it really doesn't matter, but I would like to hear what some of the vets think. I am no VET with GH thats why I am asking. Do you think 1cc of water will suffice? I was going to take 2iu's a day over the months and see how it goes. Does that sound about right? I want to be at the top of my game this year at meet, but need some guidance from a kind soul:)

I'm thinking for me 2iu once a day over the year. Whats everyone opinions? would that be waste, or would twice a day better?

Thanks

One CC is correct. 2ius a day will help to minimally maintain 3ius 5X a week is more commonly done. 4 on, 1 off, 1 on, 1 off, or 5 on, 2 off.

Also 2 IUs is good if it's big pharma, otherwise I'd go with 3 IUs

One CC is correct. 2ius a day will help to minimally maintain 3ius 5X a week is more commonly done. 4 on, 1 off, 1 on, 1 off, or 5 on, 2 off.

Also 2 IUs is good if it's big pharma, otherwise I'd go with 3 IUs

Thank you very much!

First I wouldn't use sterile water,use bacteriostatic water .sterile water is good if you are going to use the whole bottle in one day .1ml of water per 10iu bottle of gh is pretty standard .2ius/day of a good generic should be enough to see some results over time .i used 3ius/day of sciroxx somastims ,all in the morning before my workout and stayed full looking and leaned up in a low carb diet

First I wouldn't use sterile water,use bacteriostatic water .sterile water is good if you are going to use the whole bottle in one day .1ml of water per 10iu bottle of gh is pretty standard .2ius/day of a good generic should be enough to see some results over time .i used 3ius/day of sciroxx somastims ,all in the morning before my workout and stayed full looking and leaned up in a low carb diet

Hey thanks for the feed back...

1ml/10iu is the typical amount so every 10 marking on a pin is 1iu (10=1iu, 20=2iu,etc).
I've gone as low as .5ml before without a problem. But then you have to take into consideration the small amount of waste left over in the needle, and vial which add up a little over time. So just stick with 1ml/10iu. And use bacteriostatic water.

I always use 2ml per 10IU and when the vial is done, I wash the remainder by injecting .5ml and running it around inside and immediately pulling it out and injecting. This is always the way I did it and seems the smartest as there is very little to no waste left over. I've experimented by removing the cap off the sealed vial (with pliers) and extracting the leftover (before I found the vial wash method) and realized I could usually pull 5-10units of water which if you dilute 10IU to 2ml is .25-.5iu of GH you get that you wouldn't have got otherwise.

Every little bit counts.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner