advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is everyone's favorite peptide stack?

Pops2302

Registered
I'm currently taking CJC DAC, GHRP6, and PEG-MGF.

I'm curious if to hear feedback from experienced users. I was thinking of adding 5 iu's of gh and replacing the CJC DAC. Has anyone ran peptides with GH? If so which is your favorite combo? Without gh what's your favorite peptide stack?

GHRP-2 + Mod GRF 1-29 3-6x per day or just MK-677 25mg at night.

Not the same day. Peg mgf on rest days only.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Professional Muscle mobile app

What's dosages do you use for each?

Also I have been taking anamorelin these past couple days. I'm trying to get a better comparison of mk677 to see which one is better.

Would 5 iu's and ghrp's work well together?

What's dosages do you use for each?

Also I have been taking anamorelin these past couple days. I'm trying to get a better comparison of mk677 to see which one is better.

Would 5 iu's and ghrp's work well together?
I'm not familiar with gh pre anamorelin so i can't comment on that.

When running igf i typically use -

Igf lr3 pre workout (look up my thread "igf dosing madness" as i know many ppl use lr3 differently and they're many theories as to why and how it works - blunting mgf production etc) in doses up to 50mcgs.

If using des i won't use the lr3 and I've dosed 200mcgs (100mcgs bilaterally)

On off days peg mgf at 200mcgs if i recall correctly.

I'm not familiar with gh pre anamorelin so i can't comment on that.

When running igf i typically use -

Igf lr3 pre workout (look up my thread "igf dosing madness" as i know many ppl use lr3 differently and they're many theories as to why and how it works - blunting mgf production etc) in doses up to 50mcgs.

If using des i won't use the lr3 and I've dosed 200mcgs (100mcgs bilaterally)

On off days peg mgf at 200mcgs if i recall correctly.

I've been using 200 mcgs of PEG-MGF post workout and I'm really digging it.

Can one use igf lr3 and normal mgf same day? Because they are both synthetic both should be available for receptor uptake? Thinking about trying this thinking 10mcg x 2 of igf post workout followed by 100mcg of mgf into worked bodyparts

Can one use igf lr3 and normal mgf same day? Because they are both synthetic both should be available for receptor uptake? Thinking about trying this thinking 10mcg x 2 of igf post workout followed by 100mcg of mgf into worked bodyparts
Different mechanism, shouldn't fight for same receptors. IGF will be in your system all the time anyway in some amount as your liver breaks down GH. I never believed this idea that igf will prevent mgf.

Even if that happens - it would only prevent natty MGF production.. External MGF you inject it has no way of preventing that.

Sent using professional muscle mobile app

Different mechanism, shouldn't fight for same receptors. IGF will be in your system all the time anyway in some amount as your liver breaks down GH. I never believed this idea that igf will prevent mgf.

Even if that happens - it would only prevent natty MGF production.. External MGF you inject it has no way of preventing that.

That's correct they don't interfere. Natural mgf is produced in the cell, igf from liver or injection is extracellular. So mgf attaches to receptors in the cell, a nuclear receptor I believe and igf attaches to an extracellular receptor on the surface. There's no way they could interfere. Exogenous mgf I'm still not so sure about, it's said to still be able to attach to another extracellular receptor other then igf receptor but in my mind if natural mgf is in the cell and these peptides can't infiltrate cell membranes to get there, then what good is it attaching to some other receptor outside the cell and why? This I don't understand yet.

How much igf1 do you use and do you take breaks from it?
I use it 4 weeks at a time. I like using low doses daily, 20-50mcgs depending on the quality of the product. Soon I'll be running Somedin at 30mcgs daily in the AM for my bulk, I decided to go with AM because I am using slin preworkout and train 3x a week high intensity low volume. I want it to peak during the day when I am feeding the body. Preworkout I let the slin work.

I use it 4 weeks at a time. I like using low doses daily, 20-50mcgs depending on the quality of the product. Soon I'll be running Somedin at 30mcgs daily in the AM for my bulk, I decided to go with AM because I am using slin preworkout and train 3x a week high intensity low volume. I want it to peak during the day when I am feeding the body. Preworkout I let the slin work.

I'm new to peptides so sorry for the newb question but does IGF-Lr3 actually raise IGF levels in the body? Has this been proven through blood work?

No because it's a longer amino acid chain sequence that's 3-5x more potent then IGF1. Lr3 attaches directly to the igf1 receptor, regular igf1 needs binding proteins specific IGFBP-3 to be transported and used. Also, some binding proteins like IGFBP-2 inhibits igf1 from reaching the receptor.

On paper Lr3 is the better igf version since it directly attaches to the receptor and has a low binding affinity to the binding proteins so they don't facilitate it's activities.

In the end, we want both. So we should be using a GH supp, I personally like MK677 or GHRP2 to Increase igf1, and Lr3 for the direct anabolic response.

No because it's a longer amino acid chain sequence that's 3-5x more potent then IGF1. Lr3 attaches directly to the igf1 receptor, regular igf1 needs binding proteins specific IGFBP-3 to be transported and used. Also, some binding proteins like IGFBP-2 inhibits igf1 from reaching the receptor.

On paper Lr3 is the better igf version since it directly attaches to the receptor and has a low binding affinity to the binding proteins so they don't facilitate it's activities.

In the end, we want both. So we should be using a GH supp, I personally like MK677 or GHRP2 to Increase igf1, and Lr3 for the direct anabolic response.
Interesting. Thanks

I think I am going to start that protocol of igflr3 and PEG-MGF on off days

I'm starting to run ghrp6, mod grf and igf Lr 3. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm starting to run ghrp6, mod grf and igf Lr 3. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Working for me, except I use ipamorelin instead of ghrp6.

Ipam/mod-grf in the morning fasted, again in afternoon, and lr3 post workout followed by my shake (evening workouts).

Have started switching to mk677 for convenience instead of the ipamorelin/mod-grf.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity