over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Yk-11

bigmills

Registered
I was doing a lot of research on this after a friend told me about it. At first I thought it was just a regular SARM, but now after reading I see it is not one at all, and it's supposed to be in very anabolic. Some people are saying it will make you hard and lean like masteron?
I'm currently on 600 mg test 400 mg Tren, and 25 mg of injectable Anadrol pre-workout. I'm wondering if this is worth adding to the last 4 weeks of my cycle. My body fat is already pretty low definitely below 10%. Can anyone share what they know about this product and is it what they say it is hyped up to be? As always I appreciate feedback...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If I were you I would use the money for more AAS or HGH.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Coming from someone who has used YK11 as low as 10mg ed and as high as 30, I believe Yk11 is well worth the money IF you source it properly and acquire it for a reasonable price.

With that being said, only run it if you can afford it. GH will gove better effects long term but YK11 is a staple for me.

Coming from someone who has used YK11 as low as 10mg ed and as high as 30, I believe Yk11 is well worth the money IF you source it properly and acquire it for a reasonable price.

With that being said, only run it if you can afford it. GH will gove better effects long term but YK11 is a staple for me.

how long do you run it for? Liver toxic at all?

With AAS

Do you run YK-11 as well as Test or other AAS?

I'm interested as well. I've used MK and ostarine and cardarine but never ran yk

Big thread on YK in the peptide section FYI

I would say adding to the last 4 weeks of a cycle would be the best time if you were gonna add it. Apparently has some very strong myostatin inhibiting properties

What are the gains comparable to?

For me, it was fairly mild, but noticeable. I agree, better off with more AAS or GH/ peps in most cases. Didn't get the same type of immediate and dramatic effects as with typical orals. More like steady progress after gains had slowed or platueted. Still not alot is known about this stuff though, maybe there's a more efficient way to run it than we have been. I tried 10 and 15mgs/day both spread out and all preWO....mildly better at 15 than 10...couldn't tell any difference between all preWO and splt AM/ preWO...

I haven't used YK-11 but from what I have heard it would definitely be worth trying and especially during the later stages of your cycle. Completely different but if you haven't tried LGD-4033 that would be another option. I plan to experiment with high dosed LGD in a few months time.

Anyone have any links to Yk-11 info? Not looking for sources just more information on this chemical.

Comparable to DBOl or Anadrol

Does YK-11 compare to dbol or anadrol as far as strength and size gain? But without back pumps and loss of appetite?

Worth adding to a Test and Deca cycle?

If I were you I would use the money for more AAS or HGH.

I agree,,,thats where my dollars would go. I haven't seen any of the SARMS live up to their hype. Saying that though I haven't ran YK-11 yet so maybe there is some promise with it.

I agree,,,thats where my dollars would go. I haven't seen any of the SARMS live up to their hype. Saying that though I haven't ran YK-11 yet so maybe there is some promise with it.
$50 on sarms<$50 on some juice I know will work.

But I'm thinking about getting some lgd to run on a cruise next year to see if it's any good for myself.

This is isn't exactly the same thing as what people think of SARMS typically....people with a better understanding of the chemistry side of things could explain better than I though.

how long do you run it for? Liver toxic at all?

I ran it for 6 weeks and then for 3 months. My liver enzymes did not elevate although I do run TUDCA and do not drink. Orals are rotated but don't use them as much as most people IMO.

Do you run YK-11 as well as Test or other AAS?

Yes, it is a compound used for synergy effects. I don't think it would reap many benefits on its own. I highly recommend a TRT dose of test minimal when using any SARM or other AAS unless you're competing and drop the test for a show.

What are the gains comparable to?

The gains are solely based on how you use it. You will retain strength, weight, nitrogen retnetion, some water, increased vascularity, fullness. I actually gained 2 lbs after 18 days of 500mg DNP.

To give a comparison, I lost 18lbs in 18 days of 500mg DNP without the YK11.

This is isn't exactly the same thing as what people think of SARMS typically....people with a better understanding of the chemistry side of things could explain better than I though.

I agree. This is nothing like another SARM. It is classified as a SARM simply because it is legal and SARMs can be marketed. Mike Arnold has much better understanding of chemistry then I do, although I am an enthusiast I can say the break down of this compound really is no different then AAS on its own.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws