over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hgh+slin favorite timing

saffire

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
hey guys, if you would take hgh with slin whats your favorite way to do it?

do you wait between each shot?

my idea was 1) first thing thing in the morning shot HGH, 15min later slin , 15 min eat breakfast

or 2) shot hgh, immediately shot slin and eat right after that,

which timing seems better for you guys?

thaks:)

For off season I prefer larger doses of gh like 10ius at once or 5 and 5. If I split dose my gh I do 5 in the am and 5 post workout. If I do it once a day I do post workout.

If I use insulin I do it pre and post workout with gh about 30mins after.

Pre contest I do multiple small doses throughout the day and if I use insulin which is rare for me I do pre workout only and cut it 4-6 weeks out.

Whether you are dieting or bulking you always want your HGH to be most effective during the time insulin is in your system as it can increase its effectiveness by a ton.

if you are stuck on taking the slin 2x a day then I'd shoot bothright before breakfast then again before you train.
this protocol requires you to have carbs in and intra workout shake and post workout shake followed by a post workout meal.
this is assuming that you are using Humulin-R.

if you are stuck on taking the slin 2x a day then I'd shoot bothright before breakfast then again before you train.
this protocol requires you to have carbs in and intra workout shake and post workout shake followed by a post workout meal.
this is assuming that you are using Humulin-R.

This.

Look up Chad Nichols insulin protocol. He suggest using humulin R 3xday only 2-3xweek so it is active the entire day. I used this protocol for 6 weeks and gained 30lbs obviously not all muscle but I was the biggest I'd ever been.

You can do it both your ways. Not all that much diffrence between them.

I do my GH in the morning first thing, then 15-30 min later i have breakfast. I do 8-10iu insulin right before i eat. Fast acting insulin aspart or similar.
I get my kids to daycare about an hour later, and head off to the gym.

I only drink bcaa during workout. I also go mild on breakfast carbs, something like 60-80g carbs. Amount of carbs is dependent on how much GH and of course insulin you take.
But the higher dose GH, the more insulin i can take without going hypo.
Also depends on if i have had a 2 day break. I do my GH 5/2. First day after break i may take 8 iu instead of 10.
I try to keep my carbs as low as possible during insulin active time. So always keep sugar nearby.

Good luck!

This.

Look up Chad Nichols insulin protocol. He suggest using humulin R 3xday only 2-3xweek so it is active the entire day. I used this protocol for 6 weeks and gained 30lbs obviously not all muscle but I was the biggest I'd ever been.

Have you got a link bro

Have you got a link bro

i think its this:

-wake up and take 100mcg t4, 25mcg t3, 6iu serostim subq
- 30mins after gh shot, take 10iu humalog IM and eat breakfast (2 cups oats, 2 cups egg whites, 1-2 bananas, avoid fats!)
- 2 hours later, pre workout meal: same as breakfast plus 2 tablespoons of peanut butter to keep carbs in system longer
- 20 mins pre workout take 15iu humulin-r IM
- while working out sip on 150g dextrose, 2 scoops BCAA's and 2 scoops of creatine
- immediately post workout drink 100g whey protein
- 20-30 mins later take 6iu serostim IV
- 20-30 mins after the gh eat a meal high in protein and high in carbs but low in fat (12-16oz chicken breast, 2 sweet potatoes, etc)
- 2 hours later take 10iu humalog IM and eat another meal high in protein and carbs but low in fat
- rest of the meals you can start to eat some red meat, add some fats, etc

Chad Nicholls slin protocol

hum-r 16IU
dextrose 150grams
5g glutamine, 5g bcaa, 5g creatine

30min later complex carbs (oats)+simple carbs (raisins,bananas)+fast protein (whey protein)

regural meal (potatoes with beef or chicken and rice)

humr-r 16iu
150g Dextrose, 5g glutamine, 5g bcaa, 5g of creatine

75g complex carbs
75g fast carb
50g fast protein

regural meal

humr-r 16iu
150g doxtrose, 5g glutamine, 5g bcaa, 5g of creatine

75g complex carbs
75g fast carb
50g fast protein

regural meal

Chad Nicholls slin protocol

hum-r 16IU

dextrose 150grams

5g glutamine, 5g bcaa, 5g creatine

30min later complex carbs (oats)+simple carbs (raisins,bananas)+fast protein (whey protein)

regural meal (potatoes with beef or chicken and rice)

humr-r 16iu

150g Dextrose, 5g glutamine, 5g bcaa, 5g of creatine

75g complex carbs

75g fast carb

50g fast protein

regural meal

humr-r 16iu

150g doxtrose, 5g glutamine, 5g bcaa, 5g of creatine

75g complex carbs

75g fast carb

50g fast protein

regural meal

I've seen this protocol around and do somewhat similar but probably closer to milos protocol for slin just with totally different training. If you were to implement ghrp/ghrh peps into these protocols I'm guessing you'd shot them 15-30 minutes prior to to taking you slin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen this protocol around and do somewhat similar but probably closer to milos protocol for slin just with totally different training. If you were to implement ghrp/ghrh peps into these protocols I'm guessing you'd shot them 15-30 minutes prior to to taking you slin?

whats this milos protocol you are talking about? milos never released his protocol public

Last edited:
Yes he has to an extent just not the doses per say, David Crossland did release his slin and GH doses while under milos and the were around 20iu GH per day and 20iu slin pre/post but I'm not suggesting that is the norm. Milos sells shakes designed for his protocol so you can kinda see what his theory is and adjust doses to you personally

I'm doing between 8-15iu pre

Pre weal I consume 60-100g of complex carbs with some good fats and easy digesting protein

Intra 50-100g carbs from dextrose/mulotodextin
20g eaa
20g bcaa
10g creatine
Will add taurine and glycerol occasionally

Post workout I shoot more slin, this dose is based on how many more carbs I feel I can consume on the day but when I'm looking to add this protocol back in soon with hexerelin/ipam/mod/mk677 and a low dose tren and maybe t4 I will probably consume a large amount of carbs so likely a similar dose to pre training

Post workout shake
50g ISO
Enough carbs to cover slin usually from some dextrose and blended oats

Eat as needed over next 2 hours to cover slin but I usually don't need any extra carbs after this anyway

I try too keep carbs low during this little phase on most days to maintain my insulin sensitivity and consume most around my training, how ever some of the research I've been doing suggest 1-3iu of slin after a GH pulse will
Increase IGF levels so I will play around with low doses of slin after shooting my peptides and see how low of carbs I can get away with 3iu while being sedentary I imagine protein alone would be fine to cover that

It may not be milos exact protocol but his theory is basically lots of insulin before training with tonnes of EAA intra to help feed the muscles when blood flow to them is at its highest, this is also why he advocates high rep giants sets

My peptides protocol when I get back from Bali with this slin protocol will be

Mk677/hex/mod am
Hex/mod 30mind preWo
Ipam/mod/mk677 pre bed

Huperzine a/green tea with all shots and prami with mk677. I'm hopping this should give me a nice rise in IGF levels along with a low dose of tren a

Edit: all slin is log type and post and occasionally pre shots I do IM if workouts are shorter if they are longer I do them subq

Last edited:
Gh shot then wait 15 minutes 10iu insulin. Drink shake while lifting 50g protein, 50g carbs, creatine, aminos. I get a stupid pump and I always do high reps. Ive never gone hypo... Of course I started slin at 4iu with 10carbs per iu. Worked my slin dose up and cut carbs down. Didnt take long to figure it out. Still laugh about the stigma with slin. Not too difficult to take precautions unless you eat crayons.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Yes he has to an extent just not the doses per say, David Crossland did release his slin and GH doses while under milos and the were around 20iu GH per day and 20iu slin pre/post but I'm not suggesting that is the norm. Milos sells shakes designed for his protocol so you can kinda see what his theory is and adjust doses to you personally

I'm doing between 8-15iu pre

Pre weal I consume 60-100g of complex carbs with some good fats and easy digesting protein

Intra 50-100g carbs from dextrose/mulotodextin
20g eaa
20g bcaa
10g creatine
Will add taurine and glycerol occasionally

Post workout I shoot more slin, this dose is based on how many more carbs I feel I can consume on the day but when I'm looking to add this protocol back in soon with hexerelin/ipam/mod/mk677 and a low dose tren and maybe t4 I will probably consume a large amount of carbs so likely a similar dose to pre training

Post workout shake
50g ISO
Enough carbs to cover slin usually from some dextrose and blended oats

Eat as needed over next 2 hours to cover slin but I usually don't need any extra carbs after this anyway

I try too keep carbs low during this little phase on most days to maintain my insulin sensitivity and consume most around my training, how ever some of the research I've been doing suggest 1-3iu of slin after a GH pulse will
Increase IGF levels so I will play around with low doses of slin after shooting my peptides and see how low of carbs I can get away with 3iu while being sedentary I imagine protein alone would be fine to cover that

It may not be milos exact protocol but his theory is basically lots of insulin before training with tonnes of EAA intra to help feed the muscles when blood flow to them is at its highest, this is also why he advocates high rep giants sets

My peptides protocol when I get back from Bali with this slin protocol will be

Mk677/hex/mod am
Hex/mod 30mind preWo
Ipam/mod/mk677 pre bed

Huperzine a/green tea with all shots and prami with mk677. I'm hopping this should give me a nice rise in IGF levels along with a low dose of tren a

Edit: all slin is log type and post and occasionally pre shots I do IM if workouts are shorter if they are longer I do them subq

that's weird, when i worked with milos, this wasn't the case :rolleyes:

that's weird, when i worked with milos, this wasn't the case :rolleyes:

Well maybe I'm wrong then just what I've seen on some of his few videos floating around and gathered. I guess I'm using the "bigorse slin protocol" then lol

Well maybe I'm wrong then just what I've seen on some of his few videos floating around and gathered. I guess I'm using the "bigorse slin protocol" then lol

who knows, on the internet someone can say it's the milos or chad nichols protocol and people will believe it lol

Last edited:
who knows, on the internet someone can say it's the milos or chad nichols protocol and people will believe it lol

I watched a video of milos talking about his basic principles I think it may have been with Markus ruhl actually but what he says in public may be different to what he gives his clients private

I watched a video of milos talking about his basic principles I think it may have been with Markus ruhl actually but what he says in public may be different to what he gives his clients private

i've never seen or heard milos discuss exogenous insulin use EVER online as he is very cautious when recommending it and explains his protocol very very clear to his clients to make sure they're well educated on insulin before implemented it.

I'm very interested in this video you have

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner