advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dan Duchaine on GH. Does anyone remotely follow this protocol?

Pops2302

Registered
Ok so I finally snagged my hands on this PDF book that is supposed to be the "Holy Grail" of anabolic information.

I have found a ton of great information in this book although some of it I feel is geared towards the very top competitors dosage.

On his chapter of GH he finishes by saying his tips.

Use a correct dosage, about 2iu per 20 pounds of bodyweight three times a week.

Divide the daily dosage into 6 or a smaller doages spaced two hours apart

Has anyone ever dosed that high? Anyone do that dosing regimen as well of that many pins per day? What is the general consensus on this eBook if you have read it?

Ok so I finally snagged my hands on this PDF book that is supposed to be the "Holy Grail" of anabolic information.

I have found a ton of great information in this book although some of it I feel is geared towards the very top competitors dosage.

On his chapter of GH he finishes by saying his tips.

Use a correct dosage, about 2iu per 20 pounds of bodyweight three times a week.

Divide the daily dosage into 6 or a smaller doages spaced two hours apart

Has anyone ever dosed that high? Anyone do that dosing regimen as well of that many pins per day? What is the general consensus on this eBook if you have read it?

No but I'm 260 so I would have to use 26ius 3xweek or 78ius a week so pretty much a kit a week. How the hell does anyone afford it?

No but I'm 260 so I would have to use 26ius 3xweek or 78ius a week so pretty much a kit a week. How the hell does anyone afford it?

My point exactly. This has to be elite Mr. O doses. At 220 11x2 iu= 22 x 3 times per week = 66 iu's.

Again the more I dive into this book that took me so long to find the dosages just puzzle me. Also on the subject of affordability he suggests two brands (I won't mention I think it may break a rule) which those doses along with the brand is probably someone's salary

My point exactly. This has to be elite Mr. O doses. At 220 11x2 iu= 22 x 3 times per week = 66 iu's.

Again the more I dive into this book that took me so long to find the dosages just puzzle me. Also on the subject of affordability he suggests two brands (I won't mention I think it may break a rule) which those doses along with the brand is probably someone's salary

I'm sure its pharm grade like sero, geno or huma. I can't use more than 4-5ius a day of humatrope bc the sides get to me.

Using gh or aas based off weight makes no sense to me. The only thing that should be based off weight is caloric intake.

I'm sure its pharm grade like sero, geno or huma. I can't use more than 4-5ius a day of humatrope bc the sides get to me.

Yeah it was humatrope and geno. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to drop the pharma names on here. The carpal tunnel get too much?

Yeah I am in agreement with the weight aspect. Idk why he was referred as a guru. Can anyone shed any light on this?

First, IT WORKS, thats how much GH you need to BUILD muscle over time

Ameen Alai has a similar view on the frequent dosing but way less. I have been using 3.5 iu of Omnitrope per day split into 5 doses with 1iu of log but just recently switched to 2iu of R. My physique is changes daily along side 250mg E, 100mg prop & 100mg NPP EOD.

Everyone who has been around knows that I enjoy being a guinea pig & trying new methods. This one has been working great for me, even on fairly lower carbs but taking most of my carbs AM, Intra & post workout.

I would try a higher dose if I could entertain it but I think its more beneficial to run a lower dose more frequently now that I have tried it. Not sure how I would take 20iu + without dosing every hour.

Ameen Alai has a similar view on the frequent dosing but way less. I have been using 3.5 iu of Omnitrope per day split into 5 doses with 1iu of log but just recently switched to 2iu of R. My physique is changes daily along side 250mg E, 100mg prop & 100mg NPP EOD.

Everyone who has been around knows that I enjoy being a guinea pig & trying new methods. This one has been working great for me, even on fairly lower carbs but taking most of my carbs AM, Intra & post workout.

I would try a higher dose if I could entertain it but I think its more beneficial to run a lower dose more frequently now that I have tried it. Not sure how I would take 20iu + without dosing every hour.

Why 5x per day at such small doses? Maybe due to the therory that we don't know how much exo GH the body can absorb at once?

Why 5x per day at such small doses? Maybe due to the therory that we don't know how much exo GH the body can absorb at once?

Ameen recommends .6iu with 1-3iu of insulin 5-6 doses per day due increase IGF/GH serum levels through out the day rather then 1-2 doses peaking levels Then dropping.

My vials are 17.5iu so recon with 1ml would make 4iu mark on the slin pin equivelent to .7 iu. .7 x 5 = 3.5iu. 3.5iux5 = 17.5. 1 vial will last me 5 days. 20 vials x 5 = 100 days. These aren't cheap & they are noticeably stronger then generics. Virtually no water resistance with the lower doses. But my math is just how it worked out lol.

The GH will peak (along with Novolin R) in roughly 3 hours. If both peak at the same time, the synergy between the two should be most effective for increased IGF levels.

Think about taking Test E at 700mg a week every day instead of twice a week.
The levels will Maintain elevation instead of fluctuating substantially.

testEED.png

testE2xaweek.png

As I type this I'm dosing off. I'll re-visit to make sure it makes sense although I know I got a little side tracked lol.

Last edited:
Ameen recommends .6iu with 1-3iu of insulin 5-6 doses per day due increase IGF/GH serum levels through out the day rather then 1-2 doses peaking levels Then dropping.

My vials are 17.5iu so recon with 1ml would make 4iu mark on the slin pin equivelent to .7 iu. .7 x 5 = 3.5iu. 3.5iux5 = 17.5. 1 vial will last me 5 days. 20 vials x 5 = 100 days. These aren't cheap & they are noticeably stronger then generics. Virtually no water resistance with the lower doses. But my math is just how it worked out lol.

The GH will peak (along with Novolin R) in roughly 3 hours. If both peak at the same time, the synergy between the two should be most effective for increased IGF levels.

Think about taking Test E at 700mg a week every day instead of twice a week.
The levels will Maintain elevation instead of fluctuating substantially.

testEED.png

testE2xaweek.png

As I type this I'm dosing off. I'll re-visit to make sure it makes sense although I know I got a little side tracked lol.

I just recently heard of using it this way. Someone told me to mix my gh and novo R in the same pin is that how you use it?

I just recently heard of using it this way. Someone told me to mix my gh and novo R in the same pin is that how you use it?

Yes it is. Results are absolutely drastic compared to 2-3 larger doses without slin. I'm having people notice the changes just as fast as I am.

Yes it is. Results are absolutely drastic compared to 2-3 larger doses without slin. I'm having people notice the changes just as fast as I am.

What is your diet like and how do you adjust based on the frequent dosing?

Milos has always done GH this way. He also had nasser do it for 1994-1995 transformation and win at houston pro -> night of champions

Milos does it everyday though not 3 times a week,

Dan might have learned this from milos because in MM2000 article, dan had the same 'gh' plan as Milos

milos does a specific protocol and formula for weight to IU of GH ratio, I will not list it because that is private. He is very good coach to hire if you wish to know all his protocols and have his help in your goals

Last edited:
What is your diet like and how do you adjust based on the frequent dosing?

Right now I'm cutting on just under 3000 calories. I'm 5'8 mid 190s, 22 years old.

Average day looks like
2950 calories
287g Protein
356g carbs
50g sugar max
42g fat (plus cooking oils not accounted for)

Consume 5.5oz lean meat (usually chicken or turkey) every 2 hours with 30g whole grain or complex carbs.

Breakfast is 8g Fat, 30g protein, 60g carbs.
Same with pre and post workout meal.

Intra workout is 70g carbs from vitargo with 2 scoops beverly protein.
I much prefer HBCD with EAA but can't stand True Nutrition flavors. I picked up this shit from GnC. Not the most optimal but it does the job.

I will dose .7iu Omnitrope with 2iu Novolin R every 2-3 hours based on when I can eat (mechanic)

Consuming the complex carbs through out the day allows me not to go hypo even if there is an hour gap between the slin peaking and when I eat next. I continue to look better as the day goes on.

Adjustment has not been necessary yet. I continue to slowly gain weight while leaning out. Last year I was my biggest & leanest of 196 after a DNP, Slin, GH and mild AAS stack. I have surpassed 220 but not sub 10%.

I think I will reach 200 with this protocol and be even leaner then I have been before.

I don't understand the idea of using just 1 or 2 IU of slin. Wouldn't you produce at least that much naturally from a regular carb containing meal? It seems like you're just replacing what you would normally produce with exogenous insulin.

I don't understand the idea of using just 1 or 2 IU of slin. Wouldn't you produce at least that much naturally from a regular carb containing meal? It seems like you're just replacing what you would normally produce with exogenous insulin.

At first I felt the same way, as my first protocol was similar to Mike Arnolds but with R instead of Log.

I gained a lot of mass quickly.

However, I feel like this method is similar to why people swear by legit primo.

I don't just look insane during my workout. I am seeing changes by the day and as the day goes on I look bigger, tighter, and fuller. This is with just 1-2iu of slin. Of course, as you grow and gain a tolerance it is best to "cycle" or increase dosages the same way you do with food or to resensitize.

I'm curious to see how adding a pulse of peps 10-15mins pre GH/Slin shot would effect the results. From what I can imagine, it will help resist desensitizing from the exogenous Gh. Obviously avoiding sugars will keep insulin sensitivity high but for someone like myself who is very comfortable with DNP, it would be a great place to use after a long run to increase insulin sensitivity and burn off any extra fatty tissue gained if I were to spill over.

I'm actually leaner using this method alone then I am after 500mg DNP for 18 days.

Sorry if this post is slightly scattered, took Anesthesized about an hour ago and its hitting me hard. Night fellas.

Last edited:
More frequent pulses of GH and slin will cause higher igf levels. This is why we try to inject peps multiple times a day. DQ, that makes sense to me. It's on par with the igf results I have seen.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear