Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Peptide and Growth Factor Forum > Peptides and Growth Factors
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree79Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-02-2017, 11:57 PM
Kilo Klub Member

MK-677 Enhanced

MA Labs Introduces...

Store: https://www.masupps.com/products/somatozine/

Somatozine

MK-677 (Enhanced)

“Growth Hormone Super Secretagogue”

Somatozine at a Glance…

• Most Effective MK-677 Product on the Market

• Increased Convenience (capsules are easier to take, store and transport than liquid versions)

• No Nasty Taste!

• Greatest Value on the Market

A BOLD CLAIM

For those of you who are familiar with traditional MK-677 products, there is probably a single question running through your mind right now. “What makes your MK-677 product better than the rest?” For those of you who are not already aware, MK-677 is widely regarded as the single most effective growth hormone elevating product in the world. Aside from its sheer potency, both its oral bioavailability and long duration of action have made it a favorite among bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts everywhere, allowing one to obtain all the benefits of exogenous growth hormone without the hassle, cost, or legal issues associated with prescription/injectable medications.

Genuine MK-677 is sold by 100’s of vendors worldwide, but with product differentiation almost non-existent among competitors, cost tends to factor heavily into a buyer’s purchase decisions. This is not necessarily a good or bad thing, but the inevitable result of each company selling the exact same thing.

Truth be told, there is very little that can be done from a practical standpoint to bolster the effectiveness of MK-677 in a significant manner, especially when dealing with oral preparations. This doesn’t leave many options. However, research has shown that one class of drugs in particular, when combined with GH secretagogues/, has the potential to significantly increase growth hormone production beyond what can be obtained with MK-677 alone.

Enter the somatostatin inhibitors. This unique class of drugs boosts GH levels directly by reducing the secretion of growth-hormone-inhibiting-hormone, otherwise known as somatostatin. By working through a different yet complimentary pathway, somatostatin inhibitors provide a synergistic effect when combined with GH secretagogues/, further amplifying growth hormone release via increased GH pulse amplitude. Clinical studies have demonstrated this effect on numerous occasions, with various somatostatin inhibitors having been shown to potentiate the GH-elevating properties of numerous growth hormone releasing agents. The take home message is clear. If you want to maximize GH output when using MK-677 you must minimize somatostatin levels, and nothing does this better than somatostatin inhibitors.

Now, this certainly isn't breaking news. In fact, many of you have already been using this combination for years, choosing to purchase these compounds separately and then combining them into a single product. This is the reason I created Somatozine--to provide a single, easy-to-use MK-677 product of superior effectiveness. What somatostatin inhibitor did I select for inclusion in the Somatozine formula? The choice was easy. Huperzine-A. Unlike many other somatostatin inhibitors, Huperzine-A possesses incredible potency, a high degree of selectivity for the proper tissues (critical), and a long duration of action; all essential characteristics when attempting to design the most effective GH product on the market.

CAPSULE OR LIQUID?

Although some may try to convince you otherwise, there are virtually zero benefits attached to liquid preparations, not to mention they exhibit a variety of negative characteristics that aren’t present with their encapsulated counterparts. You see, capsules are not only easier to take, but they allow for greater transportability, more storage options, and they certainly taste a whole lot better.

Furthermore, with nearly all liquid versions being sold by -research companies, none of these products are manufactured within GMP facilities, making the quality control process a matter of owner discretion. Even worse, certain aspects of this process are outside of the owners' control entirely, leaving the consumer at the mercy of chance. This is not an attempt to disparage these home-based companies, as I believe the majority do care about putting out a quality product (a truth reflected at least partially in the results of their customers), but simply a recognition of the facts. There is a distinct advantage to having products made within GMP facilities. From the enforcement of quality control measures, to the advanced equipment employed, supplement companies must constantly adhere to numerous rules and regulations if they wish to legally sell their products to the general public. When a product is manufactured clandestinely, there is no oversight or accountability outside of one’s own moral code. So, at the very least, having a product manufactured according to FDA guidelines should provide an extra measure of security for the buyer.

AN EASY CHOICE

When I decided to bring Somatozine to the bodybuilding-fitness community my goal was two-fold; to provide the best growth hormone product possible and to do so at the best price. As a product bearing my name, anything less would have been a failure. Fortunately, this goal was accomplished in full. Not only does it work better than the competition, but its pricing has been set below that of other, weaker MK-677 products, making it the best value on the market.

If you want to experience the muscle volumizing, fat-burning effects of injectable growth hormone at a fraction of the cost, while avoiding the potential legal conundrums and pituitary shutdown that accompanies those drugs, then you will be more than pleased with the only once-per-day GH secretagogue clinically proven to provide results comparable to injectable growth hormone. If you’re still not convinced, just look around the boards and see what everyone is saying about it...and not just noobs, but advanced and even professional bodybuilders. You won't find a single PED-based discussion forum or social media outlet that isn't teeming with praise for this quasi-legal bodybuilding drug. The truth is that MK-677 is one of the VERY few legal products on the market which has earned a rightful place among the PED elect. As an enhanced version of MK-677, Somatozine reigns supreme as the most effective product in its class.

Sincerely,
Mike Arnold

Vicaine and Somatozine Now Available!!!

Vicaine Pre-Order Discount (27% off): vic27

Somatozine Discount Code (20% off): arnold20

https://www.masupps.com/
Old 01-03-2017, 04:54 AM
Registered Member

Looks great. Have you considered doing a 12.5mg option for those of us looking to ramp up to minimize lethargy?
Old 01-03-2017, 08:56 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bieberhole69 View Post
Looks great. Have you considered doing a 12.5mg option for those of us looking to ramp up to minimize lethargy?
Yes. The current batches are beta runs. The following runs will be made in 60 cap quantities and 12.5 mg per cap.

Because it is a beta run, all products will be sold at an introductory rate of 25% off. This means Somatozine (MA labs MK-677 product) is only $56. With such a low price...and being the most powerful MK products on the market, this makes Somatozine the absolute BEST VALUE on the market.

The fact it is in caps is another plus.

Old 01-03-2017, 09:45 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
Yes. The current batches are beta runs. The following runs will be made in 60 cap quantities and 12.5 mg per cap.

Because it is a beta run, all products will be sold at an introductory rate of 25% off. This means Somatozine (MA labs MK-677 product) is only $56. With such a low price...and being the most powerful MK products on the market, this makes Somatozine the absolute BEST VALUE on the market.

Mike do you ship to Thailamd? I will get your MK and vino product if you do
Old 01-03-2017, 11:10 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:

Mike, is it 30 or 60 caps?
Your post says 60 but the label on the site says 30, just want to be 100% sure
tigerlilyx61 likes this.
Old 01-03-2017, 11:39 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by richiec View Post
Please excuse me for being an idiot, wow!
You clearly said 60 capsules at 12.5mg and your site has the 25mg caps in a 30 count product.

My apologies. Brain is working slow today
Old 01-03-2017, 12:29 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by richiec View Post
Somatozine is currently 30 capsules per bottle, with 25 mg of MK-677 and 200 mcg of Huperzine A, per/cap.

I said that later batches would be 60 capsules. This is a beta run, so it is being sold at a discounted rate. The only reason we are calling this a "beta" run is because some of the products still have the old SMA Labs labels on them. Future runs will be made with new, higher quality labels and bottles, but the product itself is identical.
richiec likes this.

Last edited by Mike Arnold; 01-03-2017 at 12:31 PM.
Old 01-03-2017, 12:32 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjitsu View Post
Mike do you ship to Thailamd? I will get your MK and vino product if you do
I don't think it will be an issue, but I will check into it tonight. Of course, you would have to pay for the shipping charge. I am not sure what it would be, but I don't think it would be too bad, as I have shipped stuff to Thailand before (personal stuff, not MA labs products) and it wasn't too costly.
tjitsu likes this.

Old 01-03-2017, 02:03 PM
Registered Member

Quote:

Is there a code to get the 25% off??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-03-2017, 04:34 PM
Registered Member

I've tried it and liked it.
Old 01-03-2017, 04:48 PM
Registered Member

Looks

looks very interesting,
Old 01-03-2017, 10:51 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuscle View Post
Is there a code to get the 25% off??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, it is in my signature right above your post...LOL.

It is: arnold25
themuscle likes this.

Old 01-03-2017, 10:53 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by man-of-steel View Post
looks very interesting,
It's basically just an enhanced MK-677 product. The entire goal with Somatozine was to make a slightly more effective MK product than the competition, at a better price, while also having the advantage of capsules. I wanted to make sure no one had any reason to buy elsewhere.

Old 01-04-2017, 12:45 AM
Registered Member

This is awesome im on regular mk right for the 1st time and i am loving it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Old 01-04-2017, 12:56 AM
Registered Member

Huperzine is a nice addition, but I'm still gonna throw some cjc-w/dac on top of it.

I just wish I'd didn't make me so damn hungry lol
Old 01-04-2017, 02:21 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggy38 View Post
Huperzine is a nice addition, but I'm still gonna throw some cjc-w/dac on top of it.

You can't beat that combo.

Old 01-04-2017, 03:59 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggy38 View Post

Yeah. It's a hell of a combo. Before the pep sites went dark I was running MK @25mg ED and CJC-DAC 10mg EW. Test+Deca+Drol, I was so big and watery, but I loved it for the most part (besides not fitting in any of my clothes).
Old 01-04-2017, 05:22 AM
Registered Member

i've ran this product for two months and it is definitely good to go. will be using it again shortly.
Old 01-04-2017, 07:41 AM
Registered Member

Shipping to Europe?
Old 01-04-2017, 07:56 AM
Newbie Registered Member

I'm having checkout issues on the MA site. Is it just me?