over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Athlete Recovering From Surgery - Peptides Questions

pbguy1990

Newbies
My first post on the forums. Thanks for taking the time to help.

CONTEXT

I'm a high level, tested athlete in a speed/power sport (let's call it sprinting) and I had fairly recently had a ligament reconstruction surgery (let's call it ACL surgery).

I've reached this level w/o any PEDs, but am on my "last shot" so to speak as I come off of this surgery. That being said, I hope to not just come back quicker than anticipated (I'm in theory still 5 months from being 100%), but also while improving performance slightly and most importantly staying injury free in the future.

I'm currently not subjected to testing, BUT I will be starting around September, which gives me about 6 months to do this and be fully clean by then. I'm also roughly where I want to be as far as size/strength in my sport, where being too big actually becomes a hindrance. I'm about 215 lbs at 12% body fat, and could stand to add 5lbs of lean body mass (ideally and ultimately in addition to being a couple ticks leaner), but wouldn't want much more than that.

STRENGTH and POWER is more important for me than size, and most importantly STRONG LIGAMENTS AND TENDONS so I can stay healthy going forward, as I'm already in the realm of where I need to be strength-wise.

I'd prefer to stick to options that are in and out of me quick, hard or impossible to test for, and will produce small to moderate, but lasting gains in strength/power, and a large uptick in ligament/tendon healing and general recovery rate.

Proposed "Stack"

Strength/power:
Anavar 25-40mg ED

Healing :
BPC-157 - 500mcg ED (SubQ by the ligament in question)
GHRP-2 + Mod GRF 129 - 100mcg of each, 3x ED, weekends off

Why Bother?

Most will probably ask why I'm even bothering with such a mild stack. Main reasons are my performance is already 98% where I want it to be, and I don't want to gain much if any size or bother with unnecessary sides. I'm open to suggestions of course. Considered Winstrol, but seems to have far worse sides compared to Var. Don't know if stacking any other orals makes sense as far as the liver is concerned, and don't know much about PCT so I want to keep my first cycle ever relatively simple.

Was planning to run the Var 4-6 weeks, take a month off and decide from there whether to run again or not. Not sure how long can be taken for, although some sources seem to indicate almost indefinitely at these dosages, which are quite a bit more affordable than true Pharma GH.

TB500 and MK-677 also spurred my interest for healing, but some sources seemed to implicate TB in terms of cancer risk and MK seemed to cause quite a bit of weight gain.

I've already gotten baseline bloodwork, for what it's worth. Test is towards the lower end of the normal range (~550) if that matters.

I appreciate the feedback

Me personally, I would go with MK677 or ghrp2/mod and both of the healing peps bpc and tb500. Ditch the AAS if you are getting tested. The peptides should give you what you are after without any of the shutdown and sides that come with AAS. If I was natural I would go with MK677 and stay on it long term. Assuming they are not testing for it or high gh/igf levels, if so you'll have to come off ahead of time to let those levels decline back to normal.

My first post on the forums. Thanks for taking the time to help.

CONTEXT

I'm a high level, tested athlete in a speed/power sport (let's call it sprinting) and I had fairly recently had a ligament reconstruction surgery (let's call it ACL surgery).

I've reached this level w/o any PEDs, but am on my "last shot" so to speak as I come off of this surgery. That being said, I hope to not just come back quicker than anticipated (I'm in theory still 5 months from being 100%), but also while improving performance slightly and most importantly staying injury free in the future.

I'm currently not subjected to testing, BUT I will be starting around September, which gives me about 6 months to do this and be fully clean by then. I'm also roughly where I want to be as far as size/strength in my sport, where being too big actually becomes a hindrance. I'm about 215 lbs at 12% body fat, and could stand to add 5lbs of lean body mass (ideally and ultimately in addition to being a couple ticks leaner), but wouldn't want much more than that.

STRENGTH and POWER is more important for me than size, and most importantly STRONG LIGAMENTS AND TENDONS so I can stay healthy going forward, as I'm already in the realm of where I need to be strength-wise.

I'd prefer to stick to options that are in and out of me quick, hard or impossible to test for, and will produce small to moderate, but lasting gains in strength/power, and a large uptick in ligament/tendon healing and general recovery rate.

Proposed "Stack"

Strength/power:
Anavar 25-40mg ED

Healing :
BPC-157 - 500mcg ED (SubQ by the ligament in question)
GHRP-2 + Mod GRF 129 - 100mcg of each, 3x ED, weekends off

Why Bother?

Most will probably ask why I'm even bothering with such a mild stack. Main reasons are my performance is already 98% where I want it to be, and I don't want to gain much if any size or bother with unnecessary sides. I'm open to suggestions of course. Considered Winstrol, but seems to have far worse sides compared to Var. Don't know if stacking any other orals makes sense as far as the liver is concerned, and don't know much about PCT so I want to keep my first cycle ever relatively simple.

Was planning to run the Var 4-6 weeks, take a month off and decide from there whether to run again or not. Not sure how long can be taken for, although some sources seem to indicate almost indefinitely at these dosages, which are quite a bit more affordable than true Pharma GH.

TB500 and MK-677 also spurred my interest for healing, but some sources seemed to implicate TB in terms of cancer risk and MK seemed to cause quite a bit of weight gain.

I've already gotten baseline bloodwork, for what it's worth. Test is towards the lower end of the normal range (~550) if that matters.

I appreciate the feedback
You need growth brother. Real pure HGH. PM if you want me to send you the best sponsor on here for strongest realest GH out there... im on it right now myself

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Look up cortigen. You'll have to go to Lithuania to get it prescribed lol

●Strength is gained in the range it is trained●

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws