YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Yk-11 Reviews?.. Is it a True Myostatin inhibitor - Any experiences?

dietmtndew7

Newbies
Hello Community. I am new here at PM but I am very active in other forums and wanted to start a new connection here since I believe this forum provides a professional edge over where I have been a member!

Anyways thinking of using Enhanced Athletes Yk-11 for adding more muscle growth and going past limited growth on cycle. Would take 10mg-20mg at night

I saw some research on pubmed which shows validity of claims. but any one have real tangible results from using this undercover DHT steroid ??

Hello Community. I am new here at PM but I am very active in other forums and wanted to start a new connection here since I believe this forum provides a professional edge over where I have been a member!

Anyways thinking of using Enhanced Athletes Yk-11 for adding more muscle growth and going past limited growth on cycle. Would take 10mg-20mg at night

I saw some research on pubmed which shows validity of claims. but any one have real tangible results from using this undercover DHT steroid ??

Great to see you here brother! Hows the post contest rebound going?

Great to see you here brother! Hows the post contest rebound going?

Going good added some solid muscle this past month but I need to trigger more of the anabolic matrix. Currently scavenging for some pharma hgh and insulin to take it to the next level and also trying to find PGF-2 and use YK-11 for a boost. So far no luck...

Im not sure of their YK but all I'll say is in general, real YK is hard to come by...I've had a lot of people try a lot of whats on the market and its really hit or miss not only company to company but batch to batch

Going good added some solid muscle this past month but I need to trigger more of the anabolic matrix. Currently scavenging for some pharma hgh and insulin to take it to the next level and also trying to find PGF-2 and use YK-11 for a boost. So far no luck...

have you used pgf-2 before?

2 bottles of YK = nothing

But that could be just me

I got to my heaviest ever the first time i tried yk11. Whatever i took it definately worked, made me 5lbs heavier than ive ever been after i had gained 20lbs and was stuck for a month, 2 months into a bulk. The source i used isnt around anymore, but i just ordered some raws off ebay from a guy with a bunch of positive feedback and will give it a shot again. Feels kinda like superdrol or tren. Gave me crampy pumps, i was stiffer, but made me stronger, the gains seemed to stay more than any compound ive tried at least.

I got to my heaviest ever the first time i tried yk11. Whatever i took it definately worked, made me 5lbs heavier than ive ever been after i had gained 20lbs and was stuck for a month, 2 months into a bulk. The source i used isnt around anymore, but i just ordered some raws off ebay from a guy with a bunch of positive feedback and will give it a shot again. Feels kinda like superdrol or tren. Gave me crampy pumps, i was stiffer, but made me stronger, the gains seemed to stay more than any compound ive tried at least.

How toxic was this stuff? I guess the rich, creamery butter of all compounds would be a compound with tren/sdrol effects that was mild in toxicity and doesn't make you angry at air for getting in your way.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws