YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

INCRELEX Holy Grail body building pro or fantasy?

xman78

Registered
All talk about it, and keep it secret, what do you think?

Someone here spent big money to give it a try. He said it was nothing special. Same results as research peptide company IGF1-LR3.

Yet, I can tell you that some of the best athletes in the world use it.

Patrick Tour recommends using athletes 3 mg / day

there will be a reason for it?

Too bad it gets so expensive in higher doses, i felt a big diffrence between 50 and 100mcg/day, mine was reaserch grade though.
Did several runs with 50mcg, it was nice for pumps, my last bottle i did 10 days at 100mcg. Too bad i didnt get more when i could...

If the big guys are running 15-30iu hgh/day, they probably use alot more than only 100mcg a day of igf i think.. thats where the magic happens probably..

Someone here spent big money to give it a try. He said it was nothing special. Same results as research peptide company IGF1-LR3.
It has a short half life and low affinity aka can't bind to the igf receptors without the binding proteins specifically igfbp3, other binding proteins can render it useless. It's inferior to both lr3 and des since they have a high affinity for IGF receptor and their actions aren't dictated by binding proteins. (Des and lr3 have a low affinity to the binding proteins).

Last edited:
It has a short half life and low affinity aka can't bind to the igf receptors without the binding proteins specifically igfbp3, other binding proteins can render it useless. It's inferior to both lr3 and des since they have a high affinity for IGF receptor and their actions aren't dictated by binding proteins. (Des and lr3 have a low affinity to the binding proteins).
Bro do you mean the increlex has a short half life? Sorry I got a little confused. Correct me if I'm wrong,but I thought lr3's hall life was between 24-30 hours? And DES was 20-30min?

Thx Rambo gotta love picking your brain..lol. .

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Bro do you mean the increlex has a short half life? Sorry I got a little confused. Correct me if I'm wrong,but I thought lr3's hall life was between 24-30 hours? And DES was 20-30min?

Thx Rambo gotta love picking your brain..lol. .

Yes, increlex is igf1. It has a half life in minutes. Low affinity for the receptor. It's a fantasy in my opinion. Des is active for hours something like 6 iirc, lr3 is active around 20hrs iirc.

I think these guys chasing the "magic" igf are going to be disappointed. There's great igf out there don't get me wrong but the perception that it is some magic that will turn you into a freak couldn't be farther from the truth.

Yes, increlex is igf1. It has a half life in minutes. Low affinity for the receptor. It's a fantasy in my opinion. Des is active for hours something like 6 iirc, lr3 is active around 20hrs iirc.

I think these guys chasing the "magic" igf are going to be disappointed. There's great igf out there don't get me wrong but the perception that it is some magic that will turn you into a freak couldn't be farther from the truth.
Oh I didn't know that increlex wasn't lr3. I didn't realize it was just igf-1. No I completely understand what you mean thanks for clearing that up brother, and I definitely agree with you when you say people are spending a lot of money to try find the magic IGF when some of the best igf I've ever used has came from normal companies not a pharmaceutical company. IGF is good stuff, and if used correctly kind of like I don't know if I should really measure it to this, but kind of like when people use insulin. If used properly and you are a hardgainer it can work really well, but for that to happen you have to understand how it works, and I wouldn't think that everyone out there has done as much research that needs to be done in order to run IGF correctly and get the optimal results. One thing I haven't found is some good de DES, LR3 is easier to come by but I definitely have a hard time finding DES..

RAMBO...

guys, the Increlex has IGFBP3 in it with the IGF1. This prolongs the half-life of IGF by binding it up and releasing it in the body (the IGFBP3 is also a transporter getting the IGF to where it needs to be).

It should be VASTLY superior to des or LR3.

It has been my holy grail for years now. I have wanted to run 2mg/day for 20 days for a long while now. Someday, maybe, if one of my cryptos goes 30x. :D

edit - sorry the brand name you want is mecasermin not increlex.***

Last edited:

curious man, have you ever done 3-6mg IGF for 50-100 days in a row? If you haven't then how are you telling us it won't facilitate a transformation?

I haven't met any athlete that has ever done the doses that we are shooting for when we finally get ahold of increlex/mecasermin. I'd love to get 3-4 vials and run 3-4mg/day for a couple months and see what effect that has in a training cycle (hypertrophy cycle) for my sport.

guys, the Increlex has IGFBP3 in it with the IGF1. This prolongs the half-life of IGF by binding it up and releasing it in the body (the IGFBP3 is also a transporter getting the IGF to where it needs to be).

It should be VASTLY superior to des or LR3.

It has been my holy grail for years now. I have wanted to run 2mg/day for 20 days for a long while now. Someday, maybe, if one of my cryptos goes 30x. :D

edit - sorry the brand name you want is mecasermin not increlex.***

I believe iplex is what has both mecasermin and igfbp3 not increlex

I believe iplex is what has both mecasermin and igfbp3 not increlex
Mecasermin is just the name of igf1. It's not a brand. He is incorrect on the subject in many ways. I'm interested in hearing how igf1 is superior, I won't hold my breathe [emoji57]

igf is much superior of hgh!

Hgh in a working liver, to produce various growth factor: igf , egf ,tgf ...

igf = insuline growth factor ,to use instead of insulin, as your name tell!

Any good Igf is holy grail,if good! mostly pharmagrade for children! bumb:lampadina:

There is no such thing as a holy Grail in bodybuilding.

A turd will only be a bigger turd with drugs. Something guys should remember before investing so much money into this.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

In terms of growth I have heard increlex is what is being used amongst a perfect BB lifestyle over in Kuwait etc.

I trust the information of the source 110%.

Not that will make any difference to people thought or opinion on here I imagine but thought I would contribute [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like this is just the latest thing people chase as the answer to the pros. It's the reason why every average joe isn't a pro right?

I feel like this is just the latest thing people chase as the answer to the pros. It's the reason why every average joe isn't a pro right?

Yep! The elite are freaks by age 20 and I guarantee they didn’t have increlex.

igf is much superior of hgh!

Hgh in a working liver, to produce various growth factor: igf , egf ,tgf ...

igf = insuline growth factor ,to use instead of insulin, as your name tell!

Any good Igf is holy grail,if good! mostly pharmagrade for children! bumb:lampadina:
Superior to hgh how? Apples to oranges. More asinine statements. Lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131