over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T4 makes HGH more anabolic

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Have you guys read the article by Anthony Roberts explaining why it’s best to use T4 with HGH? I feel like my fat loss is definitely accelerated by adding T4 to HGH. I am currently taking 100mcg T4 upon waking with my HGH. I remain fasted for 1 hour.

“If you’ve been using GH without T4, you’ve been wasting half your money – and if you’ve been using it with T3, you’ve been wasting your time. Start using T4 with your GH, and you’ll finally be getting the full results from your investment.” - Anthony Roberts

Here is the link to the full article:

https://thinksteroids.com/articles/thyroid-hormone-growth-hormone/

Have you guys read the article by Anthony Roberts explaining why it’s best to use T4 with HGH? I feel like my fat loss is definitely accelerated by adding T4 to HGH. I am currently taking 100mcg T4 upon waking with my HGH. I remain fasted for 1 hour.

“If you’ve been using GH without T4, you’ve been wasting half your money – and if you’ve been using it with T3, you’ve been wasting your time. Start using T4 with your GH, and you’ll finally be getting the full results from your investment.” - Anthony Roberts

Here is the link to the full article:

https://thinksteroids.com/articles/thyroid-hormone-growth-hormone/

Fat loss yeah but more muscle?

I am taking 200 mcg in form of tabs along with the blacks, but I am not seeing enough fat loss.

I am taking 200 mcg in form of tabs along with the blacks, but I am not seeing enough fat loss.

I dropped insulin 2 weeks ago and man the fat loss is so much faster. I added melanotan II which burns fat. I cut T4 from 200 to 100mcg and fat loss is faster but that’s most likely from dropping insulin. I dropped HGH from 5ius upon waking to 2ius upon waking and 2ius post workout. Only 2ius hgh on non training days.

Am tempted to up it to 300mcg, or add in 25mcg of T3 and see.

I dropped insulin 2 weeks ago and man the fat loss is so much faster. I added melanotan II which burns fat. I cut T4 from 200 to 100mcg and fat loss is faster but that’s most likely from dropping insulin. I dropped HGH from 5ius upon waking to 2ius upon waking and 2ius post workout. Only 2ius hgh on non training days.

agree on people miss that GH down regulates t3 but up-regulates t4 to t3 conversion, so the GH use impairs their thyroid,i like using dose before bed our thyroid naturally suppress during sleep

My days of adding muscle are over. Too old. Just trying to get more density and detail.

But you said makes gh more anabolic.
Yes I read the link, but thought this would be less about fat loss and more gains.

Also yeah...you've went to far a lot. Good to hear this.

But you said makes gh more anabolic.
Yes I read the link, but thought this would be less about fat loss and more gains.

Also yeah...you've went to far a lot. Good to hear this.

The article explains how it helps make hgh more anabolic so in theory you’ll add muscle. I just feel at age 50 my goals have changed. I went full circle to now i am where i started which is that Serge Nubret at 6’0” 200Lbs at the 1975 Olympia is the perfect look for me. I tried to be huge but felt terrible and had to go crazy on drugs since I don’t have the genetics for it. So, i suppose if you add T4 to your HGH and train for mass you should put more muscle on. It’s worth a shot.

The article explains how it helps make hgh more anabolic so in theory you’ll add muscle. I just feel at age 50 my goals have changed. I went full circle to now i am where i started which is that Serge Nubret at 6’0” 200Lbs at the 1975 Olympia is the perfect look for me. I tried to be huge but felt terrible and had to go crazy on drugs since I don’t have the genetics for it. So, i suppose if you add T4 to your HGH and train for mass you should put more muscle on. It’s worth a shot.

I wonder how much I should take. Hgh is 9iu human grade and 5iu generic daily (eventually)
I just wanna see what happens with this, trest, test, and Lantus.

I wonder how much I should take. Hgh is 9iu human grade and 5iu generic daily (eventually)
I just wanna see what happens with this, trest, test, and Lantus.

OMG!!! Hahaha that’s hardcore on the HGH dose. I have read T4 doses from 100-200mcg typically. Pinkton said he thought the T4 slowed his gains but it turns out he was on fake pharma HGH that his so-called friend tricked him into buying for 5 months. This guy would go into the pharmacy while Pinkton waited outside. He’d buy his 10ius per day of omnitrope that he had a script for for life due to TBI. Then he switched the legit vials with fake ones in the bathroom and came out of the pharmacy and sell Pinkton fake stuff. So messed up!!!

I used 200mcg T4 for months but after lowering it up 100mcg i feel i got better results.

OMG!!! Hahaha that’s hardcore on the HGH dose. I have read T4 doses from 100-200mcg typically. Pinkton said he thought the T4 slowed his gains but it turns out he was on fake pharma HGH that his so-called friend tricked him into buying for 5 months. This guy would go into the pharmacy while Pinkton waited outside. He’d buy his 10ius per day of omnitrope that he had a script for for life due to TBI. Then he switched the legit vials with fake ones in the bathroom and came out of the pharmacy and sell Pinkton fake stuff. So messed up!!!

I used 200mcg T4 for months but after lowering it up 100mcg i feel i got better results.

Omg poor pinkton. That guy would be goats milk cartoon if that happened to me (hypster trend)
But yeah id want this hgh to work better. Maybe help lethargy. That hgh dosage will be temporary. Then 9iu pharm a day for a year.
I wanna be proven wrong about hgh

Omg poor pinkton. That guy would be goats milk cartoon if that happened to me (hypster trend)
But yeah id want this hgh to work better. Maybe help lethargy. That hgh dosage will be temporary. Then 9iu pharm a day for a year.
I wanna be proven wrong about hgh

Dave Palumbo has me paranoid that you need insulin with HGH to keep from going flat from insulin resistance. If you go flat it means nutrients aren’t being transported to your muscles which makes weight lifting dangerous due to injury potential, plus you won’t grow. I grew so fast when i added the insulin to my HGH. I also upped carbs dramatically. I did this for several months. My weight went from 195Lbs to 237Lbs. I was strong and dense looking. After about 4 months the gains stopped and seemed to go backwards as i dropped 12Lbs with the same diet. This is when i decided to do a cut diet for summer. My weight is down to 216Lbs.
With your HGH dose so high i would think you would need insulin.

Dave Palumbo has me paranoid that you need insulin with HGH to keep from going flat from insulin resistance. If you go flat it means nutrients aren’t being transported to your muscles which makes weight lifting dangerous due to injury potential, plus you won’t grow. I grew so fast when i added the insulin to my HGH. I also upped carbs dramatically. I did this for several months. My weight went from 195Lbs to 237Lbs. I was strong and dense looking. After about 4 months the gains stopped and seemed to go backwards as i dropped 12Lbs with the same diet. This is when i decided to do a cut diet for summer. My weight is down to 216Lbs.
With your HGH dose so high i would think you would need insulin.

Yep. Yard where lantus comes in.
Need to find cheaper source though

Best way to know if get bloodwork done. If your T4 is low, add to whatever amount your taking

I’ve been running 37.5mcg t3 while on tren. I’ll switch over to t4 when I’m done. You think t4 will be beneficial if low dosing HGH, like 3-4iu per day?

For the one using T4 while using GH, aren't you worried about the long shutdown of your thyroid when you stop?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member