over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

just a question...

flexmaster

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
are you guys at all worried about the health implications involved in using peptides and growth factors? i mean, all these things are so new that we dont really know what they coud be doing right? i have never used anything other than aas...no slin, gh, igf, ect...but lately im hearing about all of these new peptides and growth factors coming out and to be honest it scares me a little because i admittedly know very little about them other than the basic info on igf. and i see everyone and thier mother jumping into using these things when i dont think majority of them really know all that much about this stuff either.

now, im definately not trying to step on anyones toes here, the reason im asking this is because i know we have some incredibly intelligent fellas here and i would like to know thier personal opinion on the matter. how much do we really know about peptides and growth factors and the actions they take in the body? ive done reading on igf cycles, and a little on mgf, but havent realy seen anything discussing HOW they work in the body...especially the new stuff out.

i would really like to hear what AP, thegame, and some of the more experienced users of peptides growth factors have to say.

well I dont know anything about mfg but igf1 and growth are safe for the most part now if you have a problem if the body were igf1 will make a effect on it then it is not going to be safe but you would have to be screned for that. in gereral will have to find the studies aas and gh will shorten your life span but it will inprove the quialty of life this is hrt based not the mega doses some take. so take that with a grain of salt as most of us are not fat fu*ks that sit on there ass and do nothing all day so it may even out there are not a lot of current studies in humans for igf1 or mgf but there are some for gh and you can apply those to the igf1 as the main ben of gh is igf1.

Well being a formerly educated research scientist, I am willing to push the limit more than most people. That is why for the most part, I do all my own studies. I personally tested mgf and peg/mgf when it hit the scene and reported it to you guys. I did the same for igf, and humalog about 9 years ago. In all good conscience using the informed consent law, I cannot ask you guys to do anything that would bring harm to you.

While there is still a ton of studies to be done, gh, igf, and insulin have been around in clinical trials long before we as bodybuilding pioneers found them for our purpose. MGF is very similar to igf as an analogue so using it was not a concern for me.

In all, I will continue to test and report on peptides until I grow a tail, or third leg or something and then I will let you guys know not to take that product!!

thanks AP

Almost Pro said:
Well being a formerly educated research scientist, I am willing to push the limit more than most people. That is why for the most part, I do all my own studies. I personally tested mgf and peg/mgf when it hit the scene and reported it to you guys. I did the same for igf, and humalog about 9 years ago. In all good conscience using the informed consent law, I cannot ask you guys to do anything that would bring harm to you.

While there is still a ton of studies to be done, gh, igf, and insulin have been around in clinical trials long before we as bodybuilding pioneers found them for our purpose. MGF is very similar to igf as an analogue so using it was not a concern for me.

In all, I will continue to test and report on peptides until I grow a tail, or third leg or something and then I will let you guys know not to take that product!!
i was hoping to hear from you...what is your opinion on igf (or any other peptide/growth factor) being carcinogenic? cancer runs rampant in my mother's side of the family....her brother and sister both died from cancer before they were 12y/o, her grandfather died of cancer, her father has lung cancer, and my mother had thyroid cancer. i have always stayed away from using igf in particular because of this reason, is there any hard and fast evidence supporting either it being carcinogenic or not?

flexmaster said:
i was hoping to hear from you...what is your opinion on igf (or any other peptide/growth factor) being carcinogenic? cancer runs rampant in my mother's side of the family....her brother and sister both died from cancer before they were 12y/o, her grandfather died of cancer, her father has lung cancer, and my mother had thyroid cancer. i have always stayed away from using igf in particular because of this reason, is there any hard and fast evidence supporting either it being carcinogenic or not?

from what I know it will only speed cancer up if the cancer feeds on igf1 like breast and E you kill the E and the cancer slows way down the only way you will know is if you have a gene prof done on you by a doc

block said:
from what I know it will only speed cancer up if the cancer feeds on igf1 like breast and E you kill the E and the cancer slows way down the only way you will know is if you have a gene prof done on you by a doc
can you explain this again, i dont know what "E" means/is.

flexmaster said:
In lab cell culture studies, igf was shown to increase proliferation of abnormal cell tissues (ie cancer cells) and cause increased growth time. But that was in cells already carcinogenic, it did not cause new abnormal cell growth.

The FDA would not allow clinical human trials if this product was shown to cause cell growth, it can only increase growth much like gh does. I would recommend gene mapping to see your subceptibility.

flexmaster said:
can you explain this again, i dont know what "E" means/is.

sorry I ment estergon and breast cancer ie stop the estergon and slow down the cancer ie the antiestergons that we use were first used for cancer and still are.

not sure and dont know if it matters but I thought that the testing with igf1 that they are doing is not the lr3 one this moght be wrong but the test that I wasreading about was for approvel of just igf1 not the lr3.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws