over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Somatorm

Status
Not open for further replies.

keni

Newbies
How long will my somatorm last in the fridge after reconstituted with Nacl? reason i ask is because ive had a cold/flu for a good week and have not taken it. Should i be taking it while sick?
Im worried it will go off before ive used it all.

I wouoldnt use that shit period. Unless it is over a year old from the old batches. the new batches are completel waste of money including his IGF. Since I have been bringing the attention to this I had a public argument with kevin hunt over at Bolex, and since then he has jumped ship. No one has herd from him and many are out of lots of money. There is so much controversy and behind the scenes bullshit right now regurding this that i dont think we will ever get to the bottom of it.

Seems Kevin Hunt has been a scammer where he lives inAustralia. He has scammed numerous people over there, and once not welcome there he focused onthe USA and Europe. He started out with a great product and once he got his clientel he switched to a chinese manufacturing plant and is now pasing off the worste GH and IGF I have ever used.

1 the stuff never fully disolves.

2 no side effects nor positive effects from most users with the new formula.

3 ALL HGH comes in dry lypholized disc's which is freeze dried HGH. All his "new imporved formula" comes as loose white powder and the vials are not even vacuum sealed. That along with none of it disolving fully only leads one to assume they have been scammed.. Thats the way guys like kevin Hunt work. They gain your trust and money and then its the old bait and switch tactic.....he is apiece of shit bottom line.

I would definitely avoid Somatorm. It is shit. I didn't even like the "old" crap. It gave me huge welts. There is so much better GH out there. Do your research. I am using the Hygetropins with no welts and great results. Sure hope you didn't waste your money.

is this possibly why when i ran the "receptor" vs. "media" grade igf thread that i noticed no real difference between the 2 at all because it probably wasnt receptor to begin with????:eek:

in reality he was charging $275 for very low grade chinese stuff and claiming its receptor grade from gropep australia?????

glad i didnt have to pay for it.:eek:

and before anyone jumps my ass i posted my last thread as questions/theories not statements, opinions or facts. thank you, edge250.....fastest fat kid on the eastcoast:)

edge250 said:
is this possibly why when i ran the "receptor" vs. "media" grade igf thread that i noticed no real difference between the 2 at all because it probably wasnt receptor to begin with????:eek:

in reality he was charging $275 for very low grade chinese stuff and claiming its receptor grade from gropep australia?????

Make sure to clarify that ProP is nothing more than a distributor while PEL is a manufacturer. Seems to be a lot of confusion on the issue. ProP sells Jins, blue tops and soma (though not for long from what I hear, lol) and has nothing to do with the whole PEL problem.

edge250 said:

ON POINT!

bolex...

what was Kevin Hunts screen name over at Bolex?

There were a couple of guys over there pushing it really hard...

Nevermind

I figured it out...

Pretty much what I expected all along...

Last edited:
edge250 said:

I think we should start a fund and find a place to have it tested. If anyone knows of a place I will donate a receptor grade bottle for testing so we can see if it really is. Lets find out for sure before we start mud slinging.

I read numerous posts on this site saying Propeps somatorm was the shit, and how good it was. are you guys saying it is fake???

can anyone tell me how long this stuff can stay in the fridge reconstituted/ how can you tell when its no longer good to use?

It was relabeled Ansomone when I researched it. Unless things have changed, it was 192aa, hence the welts and allergic reactions to some users.

keni said:
I read numerous posts on this site saying Propeps somatorm was the shit, and how good it was. are you guys saying it is fake???

can anyone tell me how long this stuff can stay in the fridge reconstituted/ how can you tell when its no longer good to use?

Check with manufacturer, PEL:rolleyes:

Good luck getting a response.

Gavin Kane said:
I think we should start a fund and find a place to have it tested. If anyone knows of a place I will donate a receptor grade bottle for testing so we can see if it really is. Lets find out for sure before we start mud slinging.

i did not point the finger at Pro-P only the product they sold. for many on here $275 represents alot of money, money guys like me would have to work and save for and now you think we should start a fund??? it should Pro-Peptides sole responsibilty not the customers to test there products. its funny cause i was kinda made to look a fool because i stood up and said this stuff is no different than media, ofcourse you then started a thread with official papers, case studies, etc making me look the idiot meathead who doesnt know what he is talking about. since i got the shit free i could have just said oh this shit is awesome, huge difference and alot of honest working guys would have spent money they worked and saved for. but i didnt i was honest, said what i really felt about the product and now it looks like i maybe right after all because it very well may have been $75 media grade being sold for $275 as receptor grade (great money making scheme right there). no mudslinging, no finger pointing, just one honest guys opinion who values his integrity more than message board popularity.

Last edited:
whats going on here ..... are the somas real or what ...????????

edge250 said:
i did not point the finger at Pro-P only the product they sold. for many on here $275 represents alot of money, money guys like me would have to work and save for and now you think we should start a fund??? it should Pro-Peptides sole responsibilty not the customers to test there products. its funny cause i was kinda made to look a fool because i stood up and said this stuff is no different than media, ofcourse you then started a thread with official papers, case studies, etc making me look the idiot meathead who doesnt know what he is talking about. since i got the shit free i could have just said oh this shit is awesome, huge difference and alot of honest working guys would have spent money they worked and saved for. but i didnt i was honest, said what i really felt about the product and now it looks like i maybe right after all because it very well may have been $75 media grade being sold for $275 as receptor grade (great money making scheme right there). no mudslinging, no finger pointing, just one honest guys opinion who values his integrity more than message board popularity.
I never ever said you were wrong, not once. I did a lot of research on receptor grade and the differences. I have used real receptor as well as media and I can tell the difference all day long. There is a possibility of a bait and switch her from PEL. Many time a new company will hit the scene and offer the greatest thing since sliced bread. Then once they have a great rep, they rest on their laurels and start to cut corners. With you getting no better results from the receptor which you should have, I have a feeling this is the issue.

I wanted you to try the receptor after the incredible results you got from my igf protocol. I knew you would get even better results. I was disappointed when you didn't because I know how much better receptor is and worked with GroPep on that article.

We have to remember that ProP is just a reseller. He is not the problem here and I hate to see a good guy who has helped a ton of us on this board get the shaft. He was dupped, we all were. I don't think we should hold anyone responsible except the manufacturer.

I didn't ask for anyone to pay, but I would love to have it tested and that costs a lot of money. I was hoping people would step up and help out, maybe a small fund we could all contribute to as I really want to have this done to protect the members here and what we are putting in our bodies. Like you I will not sell my soul to the devil no matter what the cost. Members here mean more to me than any sponsor as I don't work for any of them.

If you look at my new site, I am doing just that with sponsors. They will be tested at random by SRCS to make sure what they sell is what they say it is. I just can't afford to do peptide testing, the cost is big but I was hoping to help get to the bottom of this because I am in the same boat as you, I feel scammed.

Please don't feel I was attacking you, I am frustrated at the whole situation and you and I are too good of friends to let something like this ruin that.

Last edited:
Edge I can attest to what he is saying, and i have been saying it too lately. I am sorry you got juked just like we did with all this. I used the first batch of receptor IGF-1 form PEL too and it was insane to say the least, the new batch I tried Ididnt feel barely anything.

I honestly belive what you got and tested was media grade and not receptor. I know on GKE we are testing all sponsors stuff at random, but like Gavinsaid the HGH testingis quite expensive around 3k for 1 test. I am working hard on finding a place and might have found one yesterday to do this testing. So we all might be seeing the light very soon.

I for one always wondered why a few of my buddies were getting terrible welts when for the longest time, everyone here and at Bolex were RAVING about the Soma. I just finished 4 iu of Soma and switched to 2iu Hygetropin and can tell you that I'd never buy Soma again over Jins, Hygetropin or the Blue top generic.

In a few days on Hyge, my fingers are already a bit tingly when sleeping which tells me it's the REAL deal.

Just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear