advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1 LR3 has caused me proliferation of angiomas in my skin!

capdevi2

Newbies
I've noticed after two cicles of IGF-1 LR3 that at least
20 little red dots have appeared in my skin , 2 little in the face,
the rest in my chest and arms.
Those little dots are called cherry angioma, and this is their description:

"A small (< 5 millimeter), red-to-purple, dome-shaped papule usually located on the trunk.

Cherry angiomas are benign neoplasms of capillaries that do not blanch. They are common and usually appear in mid to late adulthood, generally increasing in number with increasing age.

Microscopically the biopsy shows a well circumscribed sometimes lobular proliferation of capillaries with slightly thickened walls."
I attach a picture, too:

I had already a few, but I am alarmed now because in a few months, there seem to proliferate so quickly.... A lot more than in my life, and the only difference has been the use of IGF-1 LR3...
They tend to increase, and its aneasthetical to have red dots in the face....
Though they can be deleted by laser, I don't like to finish looking like a monster

I would like to know if someone has had the same experiences ....

Thanks !!!

Attachments

• CherryAngioma.jpg
    CherryAngioma.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 7,102
I don't believe they were caused by the IGF. It was probably a coincidence. My wife also gets them, and she doesn't exercise at all. She will just go through a period where they suddenly seem to multiply for no reason. The doctor told her it was a genetic thing.

I don't believe they were caused by the IGF. It was probably a coincidence. My wife also gets them, and she doesn't exercise at all. She will just go through a period where they suddenly seem to multiply for no reason. The doctor told her it was a genetic thing.

That is a rather bold statement to make considering you are obviously making guesses for a rather serious topic...

Cancers and tumors do express IGF-1 receptors. Many cancers/tumors over express the IGF receptor and thus use this means to proliferate and matastecize. Angiomas can fit this profile and would be highly unusual for this to be a coincidence given the nature of the IGF-1/tumor relationship....
I would have to do more research on this tumor type to be 100%, but the base evidence supports my statements.
In short, if you do your research you would be aware that IGF-1/GH levels are highly scrutinized in patients with cancers/tumors or are predisposed to cancers. In these cases GH antagonist protocols are often used to bring down the levels of GH/IGF-1 to slow proliferation rates. Obviously proliferation of benign tumors is less threatning (short term) than an agressive malignancy, but with a speeded proliferation rate eventually you could be facing a very serious situation... Think about the atypical angiomas in internal blood vessel epithelial cells in possible critical locations that could proliferate more quickly than normal.

Food for thought.

Take Care.

thanks

Thanks for your answers!!
Well, I am not a person who easily frightens, but as I've noticed the quickly proliferation, I've put the alarms on...
Perharps is a a coincidence, as the friend Saudade says...
But though these angiomas are benign, their proliferation is a matter to worry about if they continue.... They are very little, but if they grow with the time ond their proliferation speeds up, i will stop my cycles...
I am in the beginning of another IGF-1 LR3 cycle.
I will inform you as time passes, I think it's valuable to share all our experiences, cause it's better to be cautious, as Bobaslaw points in his statemets....

I'd like to know if someone other IGF-1 user has experienced the same....
It will be very valuable to let us know, the more users claim to have used it with no problems, the more sure and comfortable we will feel....;)

Thanks to both you, Bobaslaw and Saudade , and to anyone who shares his knowdlege!

have you been to a dermatologist? if there is any question that they are malignant, igf-1 is a bad idea.

My wife has a few of these, a few of them are new as a result of getting older. They are typically genetic and harmless.

IMO, your genetics have a bigger role in this than your IGF use.

I think it could be normal, but accelerated process

I have gone to a dermatologist , and he thinks it is normal by my age (But I have not mentioned him the IGF-1 intake)

The good news is that during that last new cycle I am not appreciating any more proliferation.... But I suppose if it occurs again, I will notice it in the following months....

The Question I ask to myself is if these 20 little red dots (scattered by all my body) during 6 months would have appeared otherwise ... I suppose they would, but perhaps in 5 years or so.....

The acceleration of their proliferation is what worries me.
It could be casual, too.... Don't know......:confused:
But I will see in the next moths if it has stopped.
I will tell what happens...
Thanks for your attention to all of you

That is a rather bold statement to make considering you are obviously making guesses for a rather serious topic...

Cancers and tumors do express IGF-1 receptors. Many cancers/tumors over express the IGF receptor and thus use this means to proliferate and matastecize. Angiomas can fit this profile and would be highly unusual for this to be a coincidence given the nature of the IGF-1/tumor relationship....
I would have to do more research on this tumor type to be 100%, but the base evidence supports my statements.
In short, if you do your research you would be aware that IGF-1/GH levels are highly scrutinized in patients with cancers/tumors or are predisposed to cancers. In these cases GH antagonist protocols are often used to bring down the levels of GH/IGF-1 to slow proliferation rates. Obviously proliferation of benign tumors is less threatning (short term) than an agressive malignancy, but with a speeded proliferation rate eventually you could be facing a very serious situation... Think about the atypical angiomas in internal blood vessel epithelial cells in possible critical locations that could proliferate more quickly than normal.

Food for thought.

Take Care.

I realize I sounded bold saying what I said, however, I did speak from my wife's experience who is going through the same thing except without taking any IGF-1.

When it comes down to it, the best advice is to go to your doctor. We can all express our opinions on what it is or what is going on, but without a doctor actually looking at what's going on--even if you happen to be a doctor on this site with all the research--a real diagnosis can't truly be made.

I have a genetic pre-disposition for cherry anginomas.
One of the worst places to get them is your nut-sack. Don't ask...
They can be lasered if you are worried about them. Hell, I accidentally shaved one off my quad getting ready for a show once. Bled for 3 fuh-king forevers - but its been gone ever since.
Peace...

Last edited:
cap......besides the side effects what else have you noticed with your igf use? have you gained overall mass or local size increase? im interest as i have ran a couple cycles and am looking to run a new one.

Yes, I've noticed some local improvement

cap......besides the side effects what else have you noticed with your igf use? have you gained overall mass or local size increase? im interest as i have ran a couple cycles and am looking to run a new one.

Not too much, but I consider perhaps 4-5 kgs of lean mass in 3 cycles...
I think I have more new muscle fibers... More muscle quality
More this than nothing , but this mass will not go off, it's permanent

Perhaps I can shave off them ...

I have a genetic pre-disposition for cherry anginomas & after 2 experiments, I also noticed more cherry anginomas.
One of the worst places to get them is your nut-sack. Don't ask...
They can be lasered if you are worried about them. Hell, I accidentally shaved one off my quad getting ready for a show once. Bled for 3 fuh-king forevers - but its been gone ever since.
Peace...

Thanks for sharing your experience..
I think i'll try to shave off a pair of them...:rolleyes:
I expect they have stopped. No more proliferation after a month

ops just realized how old this thread is

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views