Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Peptide and Growth Factor Forum > Peptides and Growth Factors
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2008, 05:51 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Concentration of NaCl for recon. LR3 IGF-1

Hi guys! I want to know what concentration should it be to reconstitute IGF-1. Would 0.9% of NaCl be okay for this? thanks
Old 07-21-2008, 02:02 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Send a message via AIM to Jarconis
a bit high
Old 07-22-2008, 04:09 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarconis View Post
a bit high
can anyone give me a specific number? FOR INSTANCE, 0.6% acetic acid
Old 07-22-2008, 11:31 AM
Registered Member

.6% acetic acid is exactly what you want to reconstitute IGF-1. You can reconstitute it in .9% NaCl and it will be just fine but it last a long time in the .6% acetic acid solution. Per Gropep it will last 1 year at room temperature in .6% acetic acid. I've never found anything official that says how long it will last in .9% NaCl so I just stick with the .6% acetic acid mixture.
Old 07-22-2008, 02:27 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Send a message via AIM to Jarconis
well at .9 id just be worred about tissue necrosis, id use A LOT of BW to dilute it as much as possible
Old 07-22-2008, 05:51 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarconis View Post
well at .9 id just be worred about tissue necrosis, id use A LOT of BW to dilute it as much as possible
The .9% solution he listed is NaCl not acetic acid. .9% NaCl (sodium chloride) water is made for injection. He could use the NaCl water to dilute the .6% acetic acid mixture if he likes. I've injected .6% acetic acid and if done subQ it can cause some inflammation but I've had no problems when I do it intramuscularly.
Old 07-22-2008, 11:54 PM
Newbie Registered Member

thanks guys! but I can not find website sells sterile acetic acid with proper concentration(0.6%) but 0.9% NaCl. Can anyone help me find acetic acids over the internet please? It's very difficult to do for a guy who does not speak English as his first language. Thank you again
Old 07-23-2008, 05:49 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by taeyeub View Post
thanks guys! but I can not find website sells sterile acetic acid with proper concentration(0.6%) but 0.9% NaCl. Can anyone help me find acetic acids over the internet please? It's very difficult to do for a guy who does not speak English as his first language. Thank you again
You can make it yourself by buying white vinegar at the grocery store and then mixing it with the 0.9% NaCl. You will mix it in a ratio of 1 part vinegar to 7 parts sterile water. So on a 1ml insulin syringe you will draw in 10 units of vinegar and then 70 units of sterile water.
Old 07-24-2008, 05:00 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo jojo View Post
You can make it yourself by buying white vinegar at the grocery store and then mixing it with the 0.9% NaCl. You will mix it in a ratio of 1 part vinegar to 7 parts sterile water. So on a 1ml insulin syringe you will draw in 10 units of vinegar and then 70 units of sterile water.
thanks for kind advice mojo, I can not find whatman filter in my country. So, is it okay to mix vinegar to sterile water without filter? thank you..
Old 07-24-2008, 07:24 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
https://secure2.activeserverhosting....?idCategory=24
Old 07-24-2008, 08:18 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccollumstacy View Post
I thought they got shut down? That is great news if they are open again. They have great products and service.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:54 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccollumstacy View Post
I can not proceed to checkout... anyone??
Old 07-25-2008, 12:24 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
thanks for kind advice mojo, I can not find whatman filter in my country. So, is it okay to mix vinegar to sterile water without filter? thank you..
I personally would do it without a filter if I had too. You shouldn't have to worry about bacteria in the vinegar since the acetic acid prevents it from growing. Now there is always a chance of other impurities being in the vinegar but I would be willing to take those odds. I guess it comes down to your personal risk tolorance.