Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Peptide and Growth Factor Forum > Peptides and Growth Factors
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription       Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 04:05 AM
Registered Member

how long on ghrp-6

I have got hold of some ghrp-6 unexpectadly so have decided to run it for the last 4 weeks of my diet.

I am running 100mcg 3 times per day to start with and may increase this to 4 times next week.

My question is if i like the results could i continue to run it for another 6 weeks through my rebound as im trying to stay as lean as possible for my holiday .

i will be cruising on 200mg test per week at this time and also running igf pwo for the first time.

I havnt found anywere were it says you can only run ghrp for so long so thought id ask on here wether i can run in conistantly or it needs to be cycles etc.

also if i put my 100mcg into the slin pin how long is it ok out of the fridge. for instance idealy i would take my last shot at 8pm but i am at work here. i go to work at 5 so would the shit be ok in my bag for 3 hours?

thnks in advance

hilly

Last edited by hilly2008; 04-22-2009 at 07:04 AM.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:50 AM
Registered Member

500mcg every morning at 4am. works a treat
Old 04-22-2009, 08:08 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilly2008 View Post
I have got hold of some ghrp-6 unexpectadly so have decided to run it for the last 4 weeks of my diet.

also if i put my 100mcg into the slin pin how long is it ok out of the fridge. for instance idealy i would take my last shot at 8pm but i am at work here. i go to work at 5 so would the shit be ok in my bag for 3 hours?

thnks in advance

hilly
i'm sure dat can answer this question better. From what I understand it is pretty stable. However just to be safe I have a couple of little soft ice packs I just wrap around my pin when I need to carry it with me.
Old 04-22-2009, 08:31 AM
Registered Member

bigdog i thought saturation dose was 100mcg are people having results going higher than this as it would save me adding in another injection?

also any idea if it has to be cycled any1 or can i run it for say 6 months
Old 04-22-2009, 02:23 PM
Registered Member

100mcg isn't saturation, but is roughly point of diminishing returns (1mcg/kg). More than that does have some positive effect up to a point, but 100mcg 3x a day overall is better than 300mcg 1x a day.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:28 PM
Registered Member

Easy is right on. From experience, my 300mcg 3x ED was too much! SIDES sucked I don't go >100mcg per inject. That's me though.

You can keep a syringe full of GHRP-6 at room temp for three hours....no worries.

You can run GHRP-6 for long periods of time...>12 months, given your dosing isn't outrageous. Dat goes over GHRP-6 and how long you can run it. But think long-term to see a BBing benefit.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:56 PM
Registered Member

Does anybody know how long you can go on 150mcg 3X a day before building a resistance?
Old 04-23-2009, 01:58 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
Easy is right on. From experience, my 300mcg 3x ED was too much! SIDES sucked I don't go >100mcg per inject. That's me though.

You can keep a syringe full of GHRP-6 at room temp for three hours....no worries.

You can run GHRP-6 for long periods of time...>12 months, given your dosing isn't outrageous. Dat goes over GHRP-6 and how long you can run it. But think long-term to see a BBing benefit.

thats great papa thnks, 100mcg is pretty confortable for me apart from slight hunger increase i am not really seeing any other sides.

glad its ok for a few hours means i can put an extra jab in if and when needed
Old 04-23-2009, 03:54 AM
Featured Member/ Kilo Klub

You know I started this GHRP-6 at 100mcg at 2 x ED and I already feel that soreness you guys talk about ...Muscle are sore all the time...Kinda a pain, but Im already noticing an effect...

chris
Old 04-23-2009, 04:13 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris250 View Post
You know I started this GHRP-6 at 100mcg at 2 x ED and I already feel that soreness you guys talk about ...Muscle are sore all the time...Kinda a pain, but Im already noticing an effect...

chris
i havnt experienced this yet but have only been on it since sunday and havnt weight trained yet due to having a chest infection. im a little better today so will be training 2night.

i will keep this thread updated over the next few weeks