YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone here know what the proper dose foe these would be?

cvictorg

Registered
AICAR

AICA ribonucleotide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 2008, researchers at the Salk Institute discovered that AICAR given to experimental mice significantly improves their performance in endurance-type exercise, apparently by converting fast-twitch muscle fibers to the more energy-efficient, fat-burning, slow-twitch type. They also looked at the administration of GW 501516 (also called GW1516) in combination with AICAR. Given to mice that did not exercise, this combination activated 40% of the genes that were turned on when mice were given GW1516 and made to exercise. This suggests it may be possible to obtain some of the benefits of exercising without actually exercising.[4] Because of the enhanced endurance effects, this could potentially be used by athletes to enhance their performance.

GW 501516

GW 501516 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

GW-501,516 (also known as GW1516 or GSK-516) is a drug developed by GlaxoSmithKline, which acts as a PPARδ modulator.[1][2] It activates AMP-activated protein kinase and stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue,[3] and has been demonstrated to reverse metabolic abnormalities in obese men with pre-diabetic metabolic syndrome, most likely by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.[4] It has been proposed as a potential treatment for obesity and related conditions,[5] especially when used in conjunction with a synergistic compound AICAR, as the combination has been shown to significantly increase exercise endurance in animal studies.[6][7]

Dosing - GW

I'm curious what DAT has to say regarding this stuff bro?? I am looking around for any results and or feedback from users. What dosing did you end up taking??? Do you notice any changes? Sides?? Currently I am running GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 x2 a day morning and bed @ 200mcg each. Gnarly results with that. Let me know.

BUMP

Citing reviews is nice, but no the same -- wanting someone to chime in that's had 'hands on' research.

I am pretty sure i saw a pub med article that said they gave mice 200 mg daily.... so for a larger animal it would be very very expensive

non pub med article "For comparative analysis only, this writer conducted a patent search on AICAR. The results included a recommended dosage range of 5 mg. to 100 mg. / per kg / per day, taken 3 times a week, for the purpose of studying metabolic disease or insulin resistance in humans.

For a 140 pound person, this equates to an AICAR dosage of 315 to 3150 mg. a day.
With AICAR"

You are a member of a forum where there is hands on research from a user in the Energy, Endurance, & Recovery forum. :rolleyes:

Did you catch that? I'll do it again :rolleyes: :p

Figures! Off to go check...

Oh yeah, and thanks! ;)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc