over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH and lethargy:Dosage or quality?

SD1959

Registered
I've read eight ways from Sunday how sides are not a true indicater of quality according to some and others say it is. Regarding lethargy, what's the prevailing wisdom? Sign of quality? Sign of lower grade? Dose Dependant?
Thanks in advance,
Sd

water retention is usually a good sign for knowing its actually GH as long as you give it the hcg test. There is nothing else that can be faked with the GH other than HCG that would cause water retention. But nobody will ever truely know unless they get their IGF levels tested

I've read eight ways from Sunday how sides are not a true indicater of quality according to some and others say it is. Regarding lethargy, what's the prevailing wisdom? Sign of quality? Sign of lower grade? Dose Dependant?
Thanks in advance,
Sd

You can tell a lot from sides. Sides indicate what is going on in your body, or rather what you've stuck into your body.

However "lethargy" is not a tell tale sign of GH. Better sleep, yes. Being tired all the time,...nope. However you should be looking for other sides, such as what MrCyp suggested - water retention and many others.

Doesnt GH lower insulin. Maybe take a bsl reading and shoot your gh and take a bsl reading 30min later?

no,

lethargy from GH is real...thyroid/cortisol related

i mean everything was fine and you added GH and you are fatigued, falling asleep all day at your desk etc etc. how can that be NOT GH related? try to pinpoint the problem. but from my experience and several others reports, lethargy is one of the side effects from GH usage.

goodluck finding a cure for it, its tricky.

I probably should have stated that I'm not new to gh. I've used a number of different generics, as well as Thanks and Hyges. I'm just curious why the degree of lethargy can vary and if it's got to do with quality or not. Just wondering...

How long

How long does it take for the sides to kick in? Few Days?

I've never had side subside while I was on gh. The lethargy would get sobad it would force my reductin of dosage or going off for awhile an coming back a few days later at a reduced dose.

Unfortunatly I have not had to worry abouts sides since 2.5 years ago, Since then, everthing I have been able to try has given me zero side.

igf blood test is the only way to know for sure how it is working.

lethargy from GH is real...thyroid/cortisol related

I'll say it again, Lethargy is NOT a "tell tale sign" that what you're injecting is GH and I'll go one further -- in the presence of HGH, lethargy should not exist. The energenic benefits of GH are mentioned repeatedly over and over again across the web,...

"desired effect of HGH treatment is increased energy and metabolism. GH is produced in the human body naturally at its highest levels during youth and puberty. It is primarily responsible for the heightened levels of energy in children."

Children are spewing out GH,...yet show no signs of fatgue, that is until it's bedtime!

"HGH can be a great help in balancing sleep. Not only can you feel more rested in the morning, but many report for the first time in years they are able to sleep the entire night. Others find they need less sleep, yet have more energy."

"Increased energy and endurance are the most obvious benefits you will recognize within 30 to 90 days after the start of your HGH replacement therapy. It's much easier for us to recognize that we suddenly have more energy and endurance than it is to recognize that our bones are becoming stronger or that our immune system has been strengthened."

Now without creating an entire page of commentary regarding the energenic benefits of GH, why do SOME become tried during GH treatment? <sigh> I know if I say this, I'll be opening a can of worms that I wish not to elaborate on. Anyhow,..

...in a nut shell, GH = growth, best achieved during sleep (just as our youngins under' go) whereas the body is able to allocate additional resources towards growth. Most of those experiencing the prompting of sleep via GH are most likely already overloading themselves with other substances, i.e. AAS which already takes the body to extremes both good and bad. It is this overloading that inevitably prompts the body to shut down, to SLEEP and not necessarily GH itself.

Try it = seriously overload your body with anything and watch what happens...nitie nite! :)

I'm just curious why the degree of lethargy can vary and if it's got to do with quality or not. Just wondering...

Numerous issues.
Your age...
What you're using besides...
Quality, certainly...(real GH coupled w/?)
Dosages...

I'll say it again, Lethargy is NOT a "tell tale sign" that what you're injecting is GH and I'll go one further -- in the presence of HGH, lethargy should not exist. The energenic benefits of GH are mentioned repeatedly over and over again across the web,...

"desired effect of HGH treatment is increased energy and metabolism. GH is produced in the human body naturally at its highest levels during youth and puberty. It is primarily responsible for the heightened levels of energy in children."

Children are spewing out GH,...yet show no signs of fatgue, that is until it's bedtime!

"HGH can be a great help in balancing sleep. Not only can you feel more rested in the morning, but many report for the first time in years they are able to sleep the entire night. Others find they need less sleep, yet have more energy."

"Increased energy and endurance are the most obvious benefits you will recognize within 30 to 90 days after the start of your HGH replacement therapy. It's much easier for us to recognize that we suddenly have more energy and endurance than it is to recognize that our bones are becoming stronger or that our immune system has been strengthened."

Now without creating an entire page of commentary regarding the energenic benefits of GH, why do SOME become tried during GH treatment? <sigh> I know if I say this, I'll be opening a can of worms that I wish not to elaborate on. Anyhow,..

...in a nut shell, GH = growth, best achieved during sleep (just as our youngins under' go) whereas the body is able to allocate additional resources towards growth. Most of those experiencing the prompting of sleep via GH are most likely already overloading themselves with other substances, i.e. AAS which already takes the body to extremes both good and bad. It is this overloading that inevitably prompts the body to shut down, to SLEEP and not necessarily GH itself.

Try it = seriously overload your body with anything and watch what happens...nitie nite! :)

dont want to help people that are getting sides from GH usage? nice way to contribute to the community :)

ive first started cjc/ghrp6 during PCT, and my cycle was 375mg/wk of test. NOthing to OVERLOAD any shit.

PCT, blood work came out fine,,,,continued to use the peps, fatigue/lethargy/dry eys/sleepy/zombie like effects got worse

what cured it? t3

please explain why T3 helped me out on someone who was NOT OVERLOADING my body with anything.

and why are you using babies GH to compared adult human chemistry? awhile ago i read about LH/FSH pulsation how it goes from hypothalamus pre puberty/puberty to pituitary mostly after that into adults....so the whole HPTA HPTG and everything is different, younger vs older. bad example.

doesnt really help listening to someone whos never gotten ill from GH usage, so let me explain,

yes GH has to do with energy,,,metabolism goes up, T4 to T3 conversion is incrased in all tissues,,,,if your thyroid suck, you will have hypothyroidism because it wont be able to handle GH effect on increased metabolism.

the first two weeks on cjc/ghrp6,,,its amazing for me, after that lethargy kicks in, this after many experiments of stoping and restarting.

also, T3 goes up cortisol goes up. Cortisol is not bad in this case, try jackig up T3 really high and take cytadren, you will be in the hospital. anyways the point is its a balance act....again if your adrenal is great then cort will keep up with increased T3.

SOME people,,,rarely get lethargy and sick from GH usage....my dysfunction was at thyroid....how do i know? cuz t3 helped , no rocket science there. Eventually my adrenals gave out.

again tahts just my shitty genetics....im happy for otehrs who dont get hypothyroidism from GH.

dr lowe's website, read some hypothyroidism patients sides,,which include carpeltunnel syndrome as well, thats not GH induced hypothyrodism either? :rolleyes:

HGH definitely increases the demand for thyroid hormones. If your thyroid is healthy and can step up to the increased demand placed on them then you will not experience this common side effect. If you are feeling lethargy then you need to make sure your thyroid has all the necessary building blocks to make additional T3/T4. Many of our customers who take our HGH get lethargy relief by taking a product called Thyro-Balance by Future Formulations and a quality Selenium supplement. If this product doesn't help you then look into supplementing thyroid hormones with Armour thyroid or reduce your HGH dose. It's also worth mentioning that you should gradually increase HGH dosing. Start off by taking 2iu per day then increase your dose gradually over the course of a few weeks until you reach your desired daily dose.

dont want to help people that are getting sides from GH usage? nice way to contribute to the community :)

My contributions to this community are well noted. And since it seems you already have all the answers to the questions you've asked, I'll not be wasting my time except to say what you're experiencing is an INDIRECT effect from the GH and still is not a tell tale sign of GH presence.

...with a sluggish thyriod and a large plate of food, you'll also experience a similar effect, however it's not because you're injesting GH!

Guys, could we please get back to point. I've used numerous generics as well as the original Hygetropin. I'm 50. I use hrt test and hcg (Swale protocol). Gh dosage is kept around 3-3.5 iu 5-6 days per week. Some gh cause more lethargy than others. Some cause more water retention than others. Some more hand pain etc...Training and diet (very clean) stay pretty constant. I guess this all goes back to the fact that there is no real definition on sides role in gh quality, or not!

I would tend to think that more numbness, more water retention and more lethargy would mean a higher purity GH. Seems to only make sense.

There is a role that side effects play in determining the quality of your HGH but only you can answer the question. We can't answer it for you. Again, it is well documented that HGH increases demand for not only thyroid hormones but insulin and androgens as well while HGH levels are elevated (Anabolics 6th Ed, William Llewellyn, Pg 502). Lethargy is common symptom when hypothyroidism is present. So if you're taking one HGH product that gives you side effects and another does not it's safe to assume that the one giving you stronger side effects is a higher quality product. However, it's important that we don't make a generic statement that HGH quality is determined by whether side effects are seen or not because there are some people who simply do not see any. So you need to know how your body reacts to a given dosage and then use that as an indicator of quality. It's really not much different than if you drank brand X coffee for one week then drank brand Y coffee the next and then ask you which one was stronger. Nobody could answer this question for you.

I would tend to think that more numbness, more water retention and more lethargy would mean a higher purity GH. Seems to only make sense.

i agree and the ghrh/ghrp-6 combo has got be me experiencing more sides then ever before.. i feel fat and tried all day long.. not to mention i cant stop eating.

time to lower the dose

I used Pfizer's Genotropin for 5 mo. At 3 to 4 IU's a day, for 6 days. The only sides I had were the tingling in the fingers. Results were amazing fat loss. After 2 mo. the fat just drained away from my midsection. I was actually on a bulking up schedule using 400 mg. deca and 1 amp. of sustanon a week. My waist size went from 34 to 32 in about 3 mo. I had almost no fat left around my stomach. I am 5'11", 215 lbs. I still can't figure out why it took 2 mo. to start the fat loss.

Im at 2 ius ed for 10 days and i do feel tired and draging. I was wondering why i felt tired, but this expalins:)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws