Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Peptide and Growth Factor Forum > Peptides and Growth Factors
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-09-2010, 03:34 AM
Registered Member

My Riptropin Experience

After the confusion(on my part) about who was who, I emailed the provider and said I was still interested in trying some Rips.
He was cool about it and just asked me to email him my addy and he would send out a free sample. I sent him my addy not really expecting anything, but less then one week later, I had a 100ius of Riptropin at my door.
I was so stoked and surprised considering that no source has ever offered me a god damn thing in all the years I've been in the game.
I've been taking 3iu's for 7 days now. So far, I can say that Riptropins just moved into my top 3 of chinese gh.
Besides all the typical numbness, tightness(joints are sore), tingling; my average weight is up 3lbs, the last 2 days I woke up super early and felt rested and great, nice pumps during workout.

I'm very impressed with Riptropins and most definitly will order more. I would recomend them in a heart beat, more specifically, Riptropins from the provider.

By the way, I didn't ask for a freebee, he volunteered to send me a sample of some high quality gh which has never happened to me so I just want to give him major props for hooking me up.

Also wanted to add that I verified using the Riptropin.com site
Old 09-09-2010, 03:56 AM
Registered Member

sounds like they are good to go,you are saying thar it only took aweek to feel the sides?

2stones
Old 09-09-2010, 04:05 AM
Registered Member

I'm about to turn 40 and I've been using gh for 8 years. I know my body and how it reacts to gh. The only other drug I'm using is 25mcg t3.
Old 09-09-2010, 11:31 AM
Registered Member

Thanks for the info. Just keep us updated as more time passes.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:24 PM
Banned

I didn't get mine from the provider but I'll say it again... Rips are at the top of my long list too and many of my bro!
Old 09-10-2010, 07:14 AM
Registered Member

I had been on Gettotropin and several different colored generics for so long that I forgot what good gh was like.

BigEnough, you were right. These Rips are the bomb.
Big_Swole and patrikx3 like this.
Old 09-10-2010, 10:20 AM
Banned

This is all very good to know! I just ordered a few kits of it!
Old 09-10-2010, 07:23 PM
Registered Member

i been using rips 10 months now & they are very good! i used some blues & greens early on but the rips are way stronger!
Old 09-14-2010, 08:23 AM
Registered Member

Just started today mostly because 6 kits from another sponsor are sitting in customs and will be resent to him (hopefully I will get a resend in smaller packages to different adress).

Anyway, so far Riptropin has great service, quick T/A and will let you know how it goes. I will be placing another order in 30 min specially since he resends them to me within the EU so I have no problems with customs at all!

The BB Monad:

Height: 5ft 11" 3/4
Weight: around 245 lbs
%Bf: about 12%
Old 09-15-2010, 10:44 PM
Registered Member

Well! I just reconstituted 2 vials from my first order of Rips today and there was no vacuum-seal at all???
I also noticed the powder took quite some time to mix completely!

Did anyone else notice this with their Rips??
Old 09-16-2010, 12:02 AM
Featured Member/ Kilo Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by nozeryder View Post
After the confusion(on my part) about who was who, I emailed the provider and said I was still interested in trying some Rips.
He was cool about it and just asked me to email him my addy and he would send out a free sample. I sent him my addy not really expecting anything, but less then one week later, I had a 100ius of Riptropin at my door.
I was so stoked and surprised considering that no source has ever offered me a god damn thing in all the years I've been in the game.
I've been taking 3iu's for 7 days now. So far, I can say that Riptropins just moved into my top 3 of chinese gh.
Besides all the typical numbness, tightness(joints are sore), tingling; my average weight is up 3lbs, the last 2 days I woke up super early and felt rested and great, nice pumps during workout.

I'm very impressed with Riptropins and most definitly will order more. I would recomend them in a heart beat, more specifically, Riptropins from the provider.

By the way, I didn't ask for a freebee, he volunteered to send me a sample of some high quality gh which has never happened to me so I just want to give him major props for hooking me up.

Also wanted to add that I verified using the Riptropin.com site
yeah a stand up guy...I using it (the rips) for my HRT use...2iu's ED, with 200mg test cyp...and Im getting great pumps, slight numbness, and some tightness...very good stuff...im imprssed so far...
Old 09-16-2010, 12:38 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigReps View Post
Well! I just reconstituted 2 vials from my first order of Rips today and there was no vacuum-seal at all???

So far they have vacuum-seal, mixes relatively well and there are lots of bubbles.

The BB Monad:

Old 09-16-2010, 03:31 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigReps View Post

Guys who paid for their stuff please chime in.......
Old 09-16-2010, 04:27 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The BB Monad View Post
So far they have vacuum-seal, mixes relatively well and there are lots of bubbles.
^^
This

Just received more Rips yesterday so of course I had to switch to the new arrivals.
Vacuum - check
Bubbles - check
Mixed easy - check
Old 09-16-2010, 11:16 AM
Registered Member

I paid for mine!

3 days on at 5iu ED and my hands are getting swollen and fingers tingling!

Good stuff... I feel hypoglycemic short after the morning shot also.

The BB Monad:

Old 09-16-2010, 03:09 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The BB Monad View Post
They have vacuum-seal, mixes relatively well and there are lots of bubbles.
In case there are doubts about the vacuum and yes, I paid for them!

The BB Monad:

Old 09-17-2010, 02:31 PM
Newbie Registered Member

i placed an order with tp and im still waiting on my rips. tok advantage of the sale tp had. anywy ill report back when i get my kits
Old 09-17-2010, 04:06 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpr View Post
i placed an order with tp and im still waiting on my rips. tok advantage of the sale tp had. anywy ill report back when i get my kits
Same here, just waiting on delivery.
Old 09-17-2010, 04:09 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebig View Post
How are there some rips that are vacuum sealed then other people are saying no vacuum seal? Also, some say it mixes easily and others say it doesnt? Mine doesnt have a vacuum seal and it takes a lil while to mix. How is this possible if its all coming from the same manufacturer?
I guess i'm not going crazy now!
Old 09-17-2010, 07:51 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich_B View Post
Same here, just waiting on delivery.
makes 3 of us waiting. No response to email either.