YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what is the best peptide stack for mass gains?

For mass-IGF-1 LR3 pre w/o + MGF post w/o dosed bi-laterally in the muscle just worked..the other peps you mentioned give me more in the way of fat loss..IGF-1 LR3 causes fat loss too..MGF is for site specific growth..I plan on cycling the two..your body needs a break about every 4 weeks from IGF..then is a good time to run your other peps.The longer you stick with them the more likely you will see the results..they do not work instantly..you gotta give it time and stay consistent and keep your timing of dosages consistent.

As big of a proponent as I am for gh peptides I'd honestly say that their strengths are more in the realms of: fat loss, healing properties, better sleep etc. Especially if we are talking about using separate from aas. I know that sounds a bit dull, but do you really hear a lot of guys saying, "Hey, I gained tons of muscle using mod grf and ghrp-2!"? I haven't. I think ghrp-6 offers the greatest potential for gains (of the gh peps) because of its appetite increasing side effects. And, therein lies the answer: Since gh peptides truly and noticeably help shed fat while repairing joints, muscle and other vital tissues, then it is my thought that they have "nutrient partitioning" qualities. i.e. If you eat excess calories on gh peps they are more likely to go to muscle recovery/gains vs eating more while off them.

That's the "back to basics" rule I'm re-learning yet again 9 years into my journey! I've stalled out gaining on my current cycle. The only factor missing is those extra calories. I've become so scared to put on a little fat that I've forgotten that I'm on what is basically a lean gains insurance policy when it comes to chemicals! I'm not saying to get sloppy and eat every bit of junk food in sight. But, sometimes we obsessive gym types forget that it takes calories to grow- and sometimes a lot of them!

I totally agree..I'm am supposedly in a bulking cycle and eating a ton of calories and taking the right "stuff" that I usually bulk from except the weight I am gaining is all muscle..and I know it's from the peps.They are great for keeping the gains that you make quality lean mass that you are more likely to keep afterwords.I have only gained about fifteen pounds on my current combo. when I would have usually put on 20 to 25..which is usually just water and fat..and during the time that I have been gaining this weight I have gotten leaner..I can see my lower abs and like I said have been eating an excess of calories.Just make sure the foods you take in are clean sources of protein or carbs cause like chem.warrior said it;s not magic and if you eat pizza and ice-cream I'm sure you would gain some fat.

I want some magic pills damnit! I'm tired of fasted cardio, splitting macronutrients up, counting fat grms ect... Don't these peptides give you lean gains and make you massive without AAS, slin or work? Why am I using them if I have to work and pay attention to what I'm doing? Where do you get the magic peptides??!!! OK...point made...hahahaha

To be serious, I've noticed how much leaner gains are on the peptides also. One of the things I do is time big meals for a trough. Since I do not currently use exo slin I'm hoping this helps make peptides more anabolic. Don't think it makes you grow more but I like GHRP-2 better. Pulses are higher but there's less time under the curve.

from my own experiences igf-1 lr3 and mgf have been very good for gains and strength, as well as recovery in subjects. subjects are rarely sore when I administer MGF, I don't know if that is a universal thing, or just my own research subjects being more genetically liked to less soreness.

after seeing 2 months worth of ghrp/cjc research, the gains were much more subtle in comparison to those of the igf-1LR3 group. The igf-1 group seemed to remain a fuller body compisition throughout the day as well as lean gains in mass.

However I am interested to see what Genesis Peptides comes out with in the coming weeks. I anticipate that it will be something we could benefit greatly from.

Good input all around imo. I think this is pretty much the consensus- the gh peptides are great for keeping lean- even while gaining. And, I still say people are seeing some very positive insulin-like effects from the igf-1 lr3/ i.e. gains from nutrient storage.

hands down best pptide ever used:

IGF-1 plus LipoSpray Overview
IGF-1 is protein related to human growth hormone (HGH). Pharmaceutical HGH is now widely used as part of physician-assisted anti-aging hormone-replacement therapy, but is extremely expensive and requires a prescription. But since prescription-HGH users get such good results, there's growing interest in natural products that may deliver anti-aging support. NOW Foods has isolated IGF-1 from a naturally-occurring source. In fact the source of the IGF-1 - velvet shed from the antlers of a certain species of deer - has been used in Chinese medicine as a rejuvenating tonic herb for centuries. Natural lemon flavor and stevia give NOW IGF-1 LipoSpray a pleasant taste.

IGF-1 plus LipoSpray Description from NOW
IGF-1 (Insulin-like Growth Factor-1) is a polypeptide compound normally produced from HGH (Human Growth Hormone). NOW's IGF-1+ is extracted from Deer Antler Velvet, sourced from New Zealand. No animals are killed to product this product, which is a cold-pressed concentrate.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size:.32 mL
Servings per Container: 93

Ingredient Amount % Daily Value**
Deer Antler Velvet Extract 11mg
-IGF-1 27.5ng
Stevia Extract 1.6mg

** Percent Daily Value is based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
† Daily Value not established.

IGF-1 is protein related to human growth hormone (HGH). Pharmaceutical HGH is now widely used as part of physician-assisted anti-aging hormone-replacement therapy, but is extremely expensive and requires a prescription. But since prescription-HGH users get such good results, there's growing interest in natural products that may deliver anti-aging support. NOW Foods has isolated IGF-1 from a naturally-occurring source. In fact the source of the IGF-1 - velvet shed from the antlers of a certain species of deer - has been used in Chinese medicine as a rejuvenating tonic herb for centuries. Natural lemon flavor and stevia give NOW IGF-1 LipoSpray a pleasant taste.

IGF-1 (Insulin-like Growth Factor-1) is a polypeptide compound normally produced from HGH (Human Growth Hormone). NOW's IGF-1+ is extracted from Deer Antler Velvet, sourced from New Zealand. No animals are killed to product this product, which is a cold-pressed concentrate.

Supplement Facts

-IGF-1 27.5ng
Stevia Extract 1.6mg

** Percent Daily Value is based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

right

-IGF-1 27.5ng
Stevia Extract 1.6mg
[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/B]

I always wonder who the first guy was to take the velvet off a damn deer antler and make an extract from it.

Supplement Facts

-IGF-1 27.5ng
Stevia Extract 1.6mg

i hope the mods leave this up.........its good for a laugh

God I remember that shit from back in the 90's saying it was some Russian secret. LMAO
Wonder how many people actually fell for it?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear