over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Over 40

Gurth

Registered
New to the site Wonderfull field of info love it.
Ok guys what yall think.... Fourth cycle Stats: 45 years young,196 lbs,5'11 about 14 body fat cardio twice a week fallowed by a 5 days work out 2 off, been lifting for 5 years (not to heavy ) will start First time 2 iu kig 5 on 2 off for 6 months.MasteronE 200mg with Primo200 every 5 to 6 day Already on a clean diet but not there yet will probably start in March. What yall think.:headbang:D

Ok Thanks...... after a week......nothing? c' om guys said sommmm.....

I think u would benefit for reasons beyond muscle gains to add 100-200mgs of test every 5-6 days

Thanks for the advise,may run prop but still thinking about it...may even run sustanon 250 or 300 or 400 @ 1c/week...or 5th or 6 day:)

Follow plangs advice and run at least some low dose test in your 40s

Im 42 and cant wait to start summer cycle at 100 prop, 100 mast and 150 primo eod..May add anavar 1st mnth..

Loose the Mast and substitute for Test 2 ml per week and add at least 1ml of Tin Man Oil (Deca) for them joints! Your weight is less than 200 lbs, body fat is at 14% and your over fourty. Your test levels aren't like it was when you were in your twenty's! I'll be 47 this year with 50 creepin' up quick! uuugggggh!

all u need is a cc long acting T and cc EQ or Deca every 5-7 days. Your body will feel new again and your desire to get to the gym will be very good.

Matte and Ranger thanks for the advise but like concreter says... I should run a low dose of T wich will help some.... about Deca been there done that good mass gains ran that with Sus 250 for 12 weeks about 2 years ago. All of my cycles that I have ever run ( about 3 or 4 ) have been at a very low dose without abusing then and trying differents aas to have experience and give my body a treat.So can't say that I am an expert but I have read a lot and research too sooo still a beautifulllll learning experience for me.

Thanks everybody:headbang:

The cycle I'm doing in summer ia a cutter/maintence dose..If thats what your looking to aceive.. Currently 1gm test 600eq 1/2 way threw bulker which provided 25 lean lbs thus far...

Loose the Mast and substitute for Test 2 ml per week and add at least 1ml of Tin Man Oil (Deca) for them joints! Your weight is less than 200 lbs, body fat is at 14% and your over fourty. Your test levels aren't like it was when you were in your twenty's! I'll be 47 this year with 50 creepin' up quick! uuugggggh!
you not kidding 40's sucks four joints i have to take 50 mgs wk of deca all the time or my work outs just suck.

I think u would benefit for reasons beyond muscle gains to add 100-200mgs of test every 5-6 days

x3. Test + mast or proviron is great for middle-aged guys (and young guys too). Great combo. I'm not sure anything else is needed apart from food, sleep and training. Maybe gh as well.

2ml of test? what may I ask is that?

If your talking about 50mg a week test prop total its useless..You will need 3 times that at least..Props taken eod.. 100 prop eod. yeilds results.

If your talking about 50mg a week test prop total its useless..You will need 3 times that at least..Props taken eod.. 100 prop eod. yeilds results.

Ok thanks for the correction and the advice will run test Cyp 1 cc week and 300 iu of hcg also weekly. How that sounds:D

yes to test. I am no expert but for recreational lifters users that arent real serious I dont see a lot of other reason to use anything but test.[/Q

My Tetosterone count was 639 last week Don't want to bulk will take some test but want shape and cut.

Diet + Reps.....OR .... Reps + Diet

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner