Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Peptide and Growth Factor Forum > Peptides and Growth Factors
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription       Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS

PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By osiris

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-2011, 04:56 AM
Registered Member

Follistatin and injections, this is all new to me

You will have to forgive me but this all new to me.

From what Im understanding, you can use insulin size pins to administer follistatin, is this true?

Do you add water to your bottle of follistatin? If so, how much?

Also, do you have to make sure not to hit any blood vessels when using insulin size pins? Do you have to pull back and make sure there is no blood?

You use Follistatin for 10 days? After that, how long does it last in the body until it starts to diminish?

This board is amazing from what Ive read so far.
Old 06-06-2011, 05:20 AM
Board Supporter / Kilo Klub Member

Awards Showcase

Yes to all. For further info please read thru the following great thread

Myostatin inhibitors - daily pics

Follistatin 344 Results Thread
Old 06-06-2011, 05:23 AM
Kilo Klub Member

MM...check PM!
Old 06-06-2011, 05:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by massivemark View Post
You will have to forgive me but this all new to me.

From what Im understanding, you can use insulin size pins to administer follistatin, is this true?

Do you add water to your bottle of follistatin? If so, how much?

Also, do you have to make sure not to hit any blood vessels when using insulin size pins? Do you have to pull back and make sure there is no blood?

You use Follistatin for 10 days? After that, how long does it last in the body until it starts to diminish?

This board is amazing from what Ive read so far.
In one thread i believe i finally found the answer for the difference between those getting GREAT gains and those only getting good gains. It was that i injected my follistatin in a fasted state, on the toilet mid log drop while humming the theme song to two and a half men. IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS EXACTLY, it wont work =-) LOL, just kidding. I can see this in quotes already and the 12 pm's i will get as to what the name of the song is so someone can download it to hum it.

Folli is best recon'd with 1ml of water(from my experiments), you then would take between 100-150 mcg a day till it runs out. I finsihed mine in 7 days and got amazing results. It is a very very complex peptide, large number of aminos chained together, SO it degrades pretty rapidly. I would reccommend finishing it in 7days ONLY because thats what i would do. As far as apirating, i am not covering basic injection techniques. And yes insulin pins. I thinkt hat before you consider folli, you should go to www.howtodinjections.com and do some reading buddy. This stuff takes time to learn.

jsut my .02 cents
arnis16, GRAVESY and 956Vette like this.
Old 06-07-2011, 05:49 PM
Registered Member

Morning or night??

Just something I havent seen spelled out as clearly as other stuff on here.
Old 06-08-2011, 07:53 AM
Registered Member

Morning when your body is in a "fasted state" so upon wakening or right after your morning cardio
Old 06-12-2011, 05:39 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironraider View Post
MM...check PM!
I'd also be interested in whatever info you passed along if you dont mind forwarding to me.
Old 06-17-2011, 06:42 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarFree View Post
I'd also be interested in whatever info you passed along if you dont mind forwarding to me.
Me too
Old 06-17-2011, 11:50 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by osiris View Post
In one thread i believe i finally found the answer for the difference between those getting GREAT gains and those only getting good gains. It was that i injected my follistatin in a fasted state, on the toilet mid log drop while humming the theme song to two and a half men. IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS EXACTLY, it wont work =-) LOL, just kidding. I can see this in quotes already and the 12 pm's i will get as to what the name of the song is so someone can download it to hum it.

Folli is best recon'd with 1ml of water(from my experiments), you then would take between 100-150 mcg a day till it runs out. I finsihed mine in 7 days and got amazing results. It is a very very complex peptide, large number of aminos chained together, SO it degrades pretty rapidly. I would reccommend finishing it in 7days ONLY because thats what i would do. As far as apirating, i am not covering basic injection techniques. And yes insulin pins. I thinkt hat before you consider folli, you should go to www.howtodinjections.com and do some reading buddy. This stuff takes time to learn.

jsut my .02 cents
Hello Osiris , your is a very interesting post , you are always of help for me but I've not understand exactly the Follistatin protocol use , 1mg in 7 days and it's ok for good result .... and after???? When I could repeat the protocol???
Tks