over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ace-031 for 10 days -Thanks Phil

FutureFreak

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Alright guys -

I am coasting in contest mode now.

eased up on cardio and breaking from all stimulants/fat burners etc..

I did do a Follistatin run a week ago and was impressed.

Started at 231 - ended at 234 (DIETING)

I dosed folli at 30 mcg bi-laterally twice a day (am -delts/ pm - quad sweeps)

I dropped back down to 230-231 after a week off.

Started Ace-031 from Phil yesterday - Will dose it at 100 mcg once a day bi-laterally

Day 1 was yesterday - No joke, I feel like these myo inhibitors have an instant gratification upon "fullness" my delt caps became pronounced not long after administration.

I will report back all this week....

SWEET...

This is the log I've been waiting on. Can't wait to read about your daily results. I'm hoping dosing it the way you are is enough to do what the human trials did to untrained normal people on mega doses. Would love to run ace-031 year-round!!! GOOD LUCK, MAN!!!

This is the log I've been waiting on. Can't wait to read about your daily results. I'm hoping dosing it the way you are is enough to do what the human trials did to untrained normal people on mega doses. Would love to run ace-031 year-round!!! GOOD LUCK, MAN!!!

I know I read all of the trials using milligrams upon milligrams....I see this one perhaps being the BEST if you had the wallet to back up its usage.

I am being optimistic about this and will be completely honest..

quick note!!

Ace-031 or better yet acvr2b-fc should be dose once weekly thats the whole point of this product the half life is usually around 10-12 days but good luck my friend on the log!!

Whoa whoa big black - Are you implying that a mega dose of 500mcg once a week for 2 weeks would be in my best research interests?

Please enlighten us - I am wanting the most from this

yes!!

All the research even though the dosage was alot larger then what we are researching all was using once a week dosing so i would go with the flow so to say and dose once weekly!!!

Trained delts - pump was as you can imagine - silly! I feel these myo inhibitors harden/tighten you up while keeping the muscles fuller. Like I may have mentioned, I am dieting and work sedentary all day which I do not ingest carbs really, just tons of spinach with my chicken meals.

I will have my only carbohydrate meal at 12 am to simply help sedate me for adequate sleep.

So staying full is nice when and very restricted carbohydrates.

Still debating on how I should continue dosing this stuff....

100mcg ed or 250 twice a week OR 500 mcg twice a week.....

Trained delts - pump was as you can imagine - silly! I feel these myo inhibitors harden/tighten you up while keeping the muscles fuller. Like I may have mentioned, I am dieting and work sedentary all day which I do not ingest carbs really, just tons of spinach with my chicken meals.

I will have my only carbohydrate meal at 12 am to simply help sedate me for adequate sleep.

So staying full is nice when and very restricted carbohydrates.

Still debating on how I should continue dosing this stuff....

100mcg ed or 250 twice a week OR 500 mcg twice a week.....

Suadades at muscle chem got great results, with pics back early in the,year with it doing larger infrequent doses. When I get to work FF I will find you his exact protocol but the 250mcg twice a week would,be what I did. Actually I would go 500 monday, 100 thursday, and 300following monday, 100 following friday based off the,studies I have found. I believe it works anyway you take it though:)

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Draw the pins and freeze them until u r ready to admin

rock, do you believe that for a fragile peptide such as myo inhibitors that additional freeze/that cycles would 'help' matters or worsen them? Especially once reconstituted. Just curious where your advice comes from and why you reccommend this.

I wouldn't freeze thaw these compounds are all decently fragile. Just use it all up in no longer than 10-14 days would be my advice

Actually I would go 500 monday, 100 thursday, and 300following monday, 100 following friday based off the,studies I have found. I believe it works anyway you take it though:)

Can you post those studies? Or PM them to me, por favor!

I have only been able to find the study where they used 1mg/kg every 2 weeks. So for me it would be 200mg a month. Now granted I'm trained, workout hard and eat right. But, trained or not, there is x amount of myostatin and if anything someone more muscular ought to need more because more myostatin is being expressed. In otherwords we're still looking at a linear relationship and the fact we're trained should only affect the results so much. Like I said, it would even stand to reason we'll get less out of it than someone who isn't at their max potential.

But like I said I'd like to read the studies you're basing these numbers off of.

A little surprised to see my weight at 235 from 229-230 before starting.

I really do not feel bloated nor have a changed my diet. This seems to be going similar to Folli...I peaked at 236 on Folli - would be incredible to hit 240 in contest shape (hovering) --This is going good thus far.

Since I reconstituted it - I have done 3 , 100 mcg bilateral administrations. I will just ride out that dose for 10 days.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws