over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides and Heavy Metals ?

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Someone told me that all these peptides have lead arsenic and mercury... is that something to be concerned about ?

I mean alot of foods that we eat everyday has heavy metals, found out recently that there is arsenic in chicken !!! and FDA didn't care about it

Someone told me that all these peptides have lead arsenic and mercury... is that something to be concerned about ?

I mean alot of foods that we eat everyday has heavy metals, found out recently that there is arsenic in chicken !!! and FDA didn't care about it

Sounds bogus to me. Besides apples have arsenic, your body naturally produces arsenic, etc. It's most likely just someone trying to scare people away from them.

thanks man, that's what I thought too ! mofo scared me because he can't afford

This has always scared me. Especially after Bill Lewellen (sp) published in MD the multiple incidents of heavy metals in UG gear. Heavy metals are known carcinogens. Gear is bad enough, but I really worry about peptides. No long-term studies or even long-term anecdotal outcomes.

Well

This has always scared me. Especially after Bill Lewellen (sp) published in MD the multiple incidents of heavy metals in UG gear. Heavy metals are known carcinogens. Gear is bad enough, but I really worry about peptides. No long-term studies or even long-term anecdotal outcomes.

How would they conduct that study exactly?

How would they conduct that study exactly?

OMG, I don't want to agrue with you, Phil. How are clinical trials done at Pharm companies? Some abreviated version of that, I guess. Yes, they are costly and time consuming.

Rather than doing that, it seems that companies are selling this stuff unproven in safety and results and just going for the easy, fast money rather than being concerned with end-user safety or side effects.

OMG, I don't want to agrue with you, Phil. How are clinical trials done at Pharm companies? Some abreviated version of that, I guess. Yes, they are costly and time consuming.

Rather than doing that, it seems that companies are selling this stuff unproven in safety and results and just going for the easy, fast money rather than being concerned with end-user safety or side effects.

Not unlike every over the counter and prescription medicine!

What?? Why don't you Google the FDA drug approval process? It is VERY stringent! Even then, drugs are later to have adverse, even deadly side effects. The only good thing about that is these are companies with assets, so if this happens, you can SUE them. Not so lucky here.

Garcia

Not to argue with you either Garcia, but you ned to change your thinking a bit.......you seem to think corruption is encompassed only within the monetarily insufficient peptide/UG business.............sorry to tell you that it exists everywhere........EVERYWHERE.......did I say the word trust before?

Hold on

What?? Why don't you Google the FDA drug approval process? It is VERY stringent! Even then, drugs are later to have adverse, even deadly side effects. The only good thing about that is these are companies with assets, so if this happens, you can SUE them. Not so lucky here.

BUT........what about the companies who dont care to get FDA approved or are unqualified to? Want to know what happens to them? NOTHING............untill there is a serious incident reported. They can sell/put ANYTHING in a bottle as long as they do not make any claims........believe it

OR

You can quit thinking the sky is falling and trust someone you know......or you can sit on your ass and watch everyone either grow or die...............or you can try it for yourself so you have the answers you seek..............but for gods sakes, make SOME decision

Yes, it certainly does exist everywhere. So with that being said, why should I trust you? BTW: Didn't mean that to be abrassive. I think it is simple logic.

Why should anyone trust any compaqny that is selling an unregulated, unproven, unresearched product? And especially when there really is no legal recourse if harm is done?

I run a mutual fund. Would you put your money with me if I provided little or no information or verifiable facts about my fund? Would you trust me? No way. I'm sorry, but the arguement is weak, don't you think?

Have you ever read side effect literature for an pharmaceutical?

Yes, it certainly does exist everywhere. So with that being said, why should I trust you? BTW: Didn't mean that to be abrassive. I think it is simple logic.

Why should anyone trust any compaqny that is selling an unregulated, unproven, unresearched product? And especially when there really is no legal recourse if harm is done?

I run a mutual fund. Would you put your money with me if I provided little or no information or verifiable facts about my fund? Would you trust me? No way. I'm sorry, but the arguement is weak, don't you think?

Then don't use peptides or AAS. Simple as that. It's a risk you have to be willing to take. Peptides are sold as research chemicals not for human use... that's your warning/disclaimer.

Yes

At least you chose! There, now do not buy it........PLEASE DO NOT BUY IT, I AM WARNING YOU, YOU MAY HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE OUTCOME AS IN EVERYTHING ELSE IN LIFE SUCH AS DRIVING DOWN THE ROAD.

Ok. Just trying to raise a point here. Yes. We take a big risk when we put something in our bodies when we have no idea where it came from.

Phil, you are SOOOO right about supplement companies!!!! I missed that comment earlier. Really, this is no different. Great point.

Thanks for discussing.

How are you friend? I have to disagree with you on this. If you think that the FDA is looking out for us and it's not about the big money, you have to research a bit deeper. 600 people a day die due to side effects of drugs approved by the FDA. When these guys approve a drug , they already have a fund of millions of dollars ready to pay out on law suits. Just google law suits against FDA. You will be shocked , but they don't care because they make billions and they only pay millions in return to the people that are affected. The process is corrupt. I personally know 2 friends that died from FDA approved meds and one that had kidney failure. So not sure if I would worry too much about a few mcgs of metal in your peps, your body can process small amounts of it. God bless you. Minister.

How are you friend? I have to disagree with you on this. If you think that the FDA is looking out for us and it's not about the big money, you have to research a bit deeper. 600 people a day die due to side effects of drugs approved by the FDA. When these guys approve a drug , they already have a fund of millions of dollars ready to pay out on law suits. Just google law suits against FDA. You will be shocked , but they don't care because they make billions and they only pay millions in return to the people that are affected. The process is corrupt. I personally know 2 friends that died from FDA approved meds and one that had kidney failure. So not sure if I would worry too much about a few mcgs of metal in your peps, your body can process small amounts of it. God bless you. Minister.

I agree with this, as well. When the Bush admin passed some action that fast-tracked the clinical trial process, I knew that would be an issue. I guess my only point on that is that one can sue for millions of dollars. If a UG lab, pap company or even a supplement company (to a lesser degreee) kills you, they have virtually no assets. Some supp companies are the exception, obviously.

Probably the stuff with the most carcinogens in it are our air, water and food from factory farms (and the radioactive Pacific).

I agree with this, as well. When the Bush admin passed some action that fast-tracked the clinical trial process, I knew that would be an issue. I guess my only point on that is that one can sue for millions of dollars. If a UG lab, pap company or even a supplement company (to a lesser degreee) kills you, they have virtually no assets. Some supp companies are the exception, obviously.

Probably the stuff with the most carcinogens in it are our air, water and food from factory farms (and the radioactive Pacific).

Agree brother, I never mention that, in some places in this country the water and soil are causing all kinds of sickness to the population. To me the best way to deal with this is to consume natural natural cleansing products to aid your system to rid of the toxins. Blessings . Minister.

Agree brother, I never mention that, in some places in this country the water and soil are causing all kinds of sickness to the population. To me the best way to deal with this is to consume natural natural cleansing products to aid your system to rid of the toxins. Blessings . Minister.

What natural cleansing products do you refer to minister? Im always looking for ways to get the shit my system today's living seems to impose on us

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity