over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF for colitis

Macdaddy

FOUNDING Member
Registered
There are many studies that show IGF repairs and grows intestinal tissue (ie GH gut since GH propagates IGF). I was wondering if using IGF or GH would help to reduce the effects of colitis or crones since these are intestinal issues?

Do Dr's prescribe IGF or GH for this purpose?

thats a good question if so i shouldget my girlfriend some, she has crones and colitis

There are many studies that show IGF repairs and grows intestinal tissue (ie GH gut since GH propagates IGF). I was wondering if using IGF or GH would help to reduce the effects of colitis or crones since these are intestinal issues?

Do Dr's prescribe IGF or GH for this purpose?

I doubt it, but there is a video with someone who claims it helps them I guess with those auto immune diseases. The one thing Id def check out on is diet. Also, isn't there rheumatoid arth. drugs being used for those. I am not saying it's a cure, cause to my knowledge there is none. However, didn't they release in 2007 or 08 new approved drugs for such? I mean, i don't think a doc can legally prescribe GH for such purposes, there are guidelines to adhere to. I just can't see a gastro doing that. Although i have a urologist giving me Test so..... I even talked to him to up the dosing, than the orig. prescribing doc. Really you can grab credible studies and go in there and ask, and know what you are talking about. Even consider going to a doc that you don't see( if you are having the issue ) or to the guy below who's g/f is not well. There is Ulcerative colitis, which can lead to the big C word. Reason? B/c it's being ulcerated a bunch of times. After years of this( some only a few years ) it can turn into dysplasia which turns into bad things, the big C. If it's ulcer, than get routine checks. Also, I do know in my class, they are finding since 2005 that treating peptic ulcers w/ anti-biotics works.

I understand your thinking on this. However, if it's ulcer, and the person has pre C then GH can actually make the polyps grow and hurting the disease. If one was thinking of using GH i would want a scope first to see if there is no dysplasia first. However, i think no doc would prescribe it, nor insurance back it up on coverage based on that dx. I could be wrong. Hey you can always ask.

If its reg. colitis....some ppl use this word if it's for irritation. Then there divertic, etc, etc. In those cases I think it would be a better use, but yeah I sorta seen a clinical study before covering the subject. I was studying RT therapy in my AP class when seeing this( not in the book ). GL

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131