Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Peptide and Growth Factor Forum > Peptides and Growth Factors
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2011, 01:19 PM
Registered Member

gh15 mutation calculator (hgh)

thought some of you might find this intresting I wouldnt take it real serious though
Attached Images

Old 08-09-2011, 01:42 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paloboi View Post
thought some of you might find this intresting I wouldnt take it real serious though
gh15 (Nasser's) posts are some of the most entertaining stuf online.

I have his profile/posts bookmarked lol
Old 08-09-2011, 10:57 PM
Kilo Klub Member

hahaha oh man this is lol!
Old 08-10-2011, 05:33 AM
Banned

He knows his shit, He wrote it in a funny way but his doses are on the spot.
Old 08-10-2011, 07:48 AM
Registered Member

LOL @ "good for saying you're about to do your first competition and never do it"

Last edited by 1500; 08-10-2011 at 07:51 AM.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:33 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigEnough View Post
He knows his shit, He wrote it in a funny way but his doses are on the spot.
absolutely

doses, way of thinking, all of it spot on.

no mention of food or training because with basis training and food the GH will do its work and food mostly doesnt matter if the GH is above 5IU
Old 08-10-2011, 10:06 AM
Banned

Ya that pretty much sums it up.
Old 08-10-2011, 10:32 AM
Newbie Registered Member

OP as an FYI (assuming you took that picture), there is never a need to take a physical picture of your desktop.

You have a button on your keyboard, "Print Screen", which if you press it takes a picture of your desktop, and then you can paste it into a program like MS Paint (Start > Accessories) and save the picture. Would make this much clearer.
Old 08-10-2011, 10:35 AM
Registered Member

no i didnt take this picture actually this had been deleted but someone had this picture and I saved it so its kinda rare thats part of the reason I put it up
Old 08-12-2011, 01:23 AM
Kilo Klub Member

I would say its VERY accurate. Im doing 15iu/day right now and ive NEVER gotten this much attention from women before. They arent honking and hollering from their car lol but it very obvious they are looking and some stumble into shit walking haha! dudes even, OMG LOL "how much ya bench?" and IF IF BIG IF, I was gay, id be getting mad manpussy right now! LMFAO
Old 08-12-2011, 04:05 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse7159 View Post
and IF IF BIG IF, I was gay, id be getting mad manpussy right now! LMFAO

ffs jessie-thats some funny shit

Get 25% OFF Peptides and Liquids. Coupon Code: SAM25OFF
Old 08-12-2011, 09:02 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
I would say its VERY accurate. Im doing 15iu/day right now and ive NEVER gotten this much attention from women before. They arent honking and hollering from their car lol but it very obvious they are looking and some stumble into shit walking haha! dudes even, OMG LOL "how much ya bench?" and IF IF BIG IF, I was gay, id be getting mad manpussy right now! LMFAO
Hmmmm.........sounds like you may have some gay tendencies

UNDERGROUNDSUPPS.COM

KRATOM - EPHEDRA - PREWORKOUT - FATBURNERS

I NOW DO DIETS, CUSTOM WORKOUT PLANS,

AND CONTEST PREP.
Old 08-12-2011, 10:35 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queefer View Post

Hmmmm.........sounds like you may have some gay tendencies
LOL, nah im comfortable with my sexuality. Women are quite enough for me.
Old 08-12-2011, 01:21 PM
Registered Member

I would love to put a guy who has trained naturally for 4 years minimum on GH15's protocol for being a pro. He says that anyone can be national level in 2 years if they use enough gear and hgh, and he says everyone can be big as a pro with the right doses. I would love to test his theories out on some blank canvases so to speak!
Old 09-03-2011, 08:53 AM
Registered Member

wonder how accurate those guidelines are? Interesting none the less
Old 09-03-2011, 09:34 AM
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to ryanmercer Send a message via MSN to ryanmercer Send a message via Yahoo to ryanmercer
Quote:
Bwahaha