over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PEPTIDE PM's

osiris

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Ok guys,

i cannot keep up witht he volume of pm's about peptides BUT i love helping you guys, SOOOOO here is what i am going to do. I will answer the questions in pm's here. I will not use names but you can check here to find your answers and hopefully, this will help others so i dont have to type the same messages a million times. If you pm me and you DO NOT want me to answer it here, please put that in the pm nicely.

thanks,
norm

Nice idea, I'm sure most people have similar questions to one another anyway so be able to view a Q&A style set up helps everyone!

How to recon gh by the MG

Ok guys,

so there is a new sponsor that sells gh the way american pharma does and let me tell you his gh is awesome. The mans shit is probably the best gh i have taken right up there with sero and humatrope.

So the bottles come in a few sizes, but you can take the math i am going to lay out for you and figure it all out for yourself.

So for a 20mg bottle, you would use 6ml of bacteriostatic sodium hydrochloride. This would give you the desired 10iu per ml concentration you are normally used to.

Taking this math, you recon a 10mg bottle with 3ml. And a 5ml bottle with 1.5ml.

make sense guys

I was just wondering where to post this question.
It may also be useful for other members whom find themselves in the same boat when wanting to start a family.

Does follistatin 344 interfere with spermatogenesis and FSH production.

I've been clean for a while due to wanting to start a family.

Everything is back working as it should be took a long time to get back to normal and feeling normal.
I just fancy adding Follistatin along side my daily dose of GH.

If not Follistatin which of these new anti-myostatin peptides could be used.
There have been a lot of peptides released lately and researching them for
use while keeping the nuts working at impregnating the Mrs is hard going.

Many thanks.

Mexi's GH

yes i have taken mexi's gh. I have only taken the green tops so i cannot offer an opinion on the blue tops he offers BUT i would assume since he has top notch gh that they are quality. BUT i always go with quality over quantity.

Now the second part, how would i take it. This question is huge. It depends on with or without slin, the goals etc. I am going to very quickly outline what i feel is the best way to take gh for a couple of scenarios. Now, if you want me to expound or to tailor it to a specific thing you have, ask away.

For mass, i like taking my weekly dose and dividing it by 3. I then take that post workout dose 3x week. Now i want to have elevated igf levels because i beluieve that is where the majority of our lean muscle gains from gh come from, so what i like here is to take my gh, hop on the treadmill for 10minutes at low intensitiy to burn off the efa's that were just realeased. Waddle my fat ass back to the locker room, take my post workout shake and take my insulin. Now, we give that a bit of time to work(timing is important but we are talking a few percent either way of efficiency if you fuck this up) say, 20 minutes and then dose igf lr3 in the muscle trained. This is how i have made some of the best mass gains of my life in my opinion.

For general quality of life 1-3 iu will do the trick for you. With steven's stuff, you can actually most likely stay 1-2. I like to split the dose and do the following, take half in the am fasted, then put my penguin looking butt on a treadmill, again burning off the efa's released from gh administration(i read someone else touting what i have been calling "free fat burning" the other day) then get off and eat a healthy meal. For the cardio, losing fat with gh is easy so i do like 10% incline and 2.8mph(yes i know i could enter olympic power walking). Then i dose the second half about 2 hours after my last meal and pre-bed. After dosing i normally have a nice casein and lba shake with some almonds 20 minutes after. This stuff is like liquid crack.

For taking large doses on a regular basis, which is where i am at now, i take 10iu ed. I take it post workout on training days and most times add a few more iu in on top(like 1-2 in the morning and more importantly 1-2iu pre-bed). On non training days, i take the 10 iu's split into 3 servings of 3.33 iu. Now i do this because it seems to make the sides more manageable AND because once igf levels are systemically elevated, they remain there for about 30-36 hours SOOOOOOOO its not like taking another 10iu all at once is going to generate an even better igf level, it would just reset it. So on these days i am more going for effects from direct gh receptor binding.

Slin, i feel it should be taken with every gh dosing of at least 3iu. I dont believe it has to be much. hell 1-2 iu of slin still makes the gh work better=-)

I was just wondering where to post this question.
It may also be useful for other members whom find themselves in the same boat when wanting to start a family.

Does follistatin 344 interfere with spermatogenesis and FSH production.

I've been clean for a while due to wanting to start a family.

Everything is back working as it should be took a long time to get back to normal and feeling normal.
I just fancy adding Follistatin along side my daily dose of GH.

If not Follistatin which of these new anti-myostatin peptides could be used.
There have been a lot of peptides released lately and researching them for
use while keeping the nuts working at impregnating the Mrs is hard going.

Many thanks.
Ok sat, so here are my thoughts on follistatin and being natty. Your myostatin levels are elevated in response to artificially high hormone levels while natural are they? They rise in response to increased hormones. So taking it natural will not yield the same effects for you that it will for somone around week 6-8 of their cycle or on cycle at all imo.

If you were honestly asking me what i would take to get the most bang for the buck alongside your igf without interfering with your little swimmers, its a no brainer. IGF LR3 is what i would take, especially since there was a period of time where it was the "in thing" to take lr3 for pct, i forget the action or process but there is some interaction with leydig cells, in a positive manner.

does this answer it?

How to recon regular gh

Guys,

Ok so for regular gh, its pretty easy, you take 1ml of iether bac water or bac sodium hydrochloride and draw it up into a big gauge syringe. Now you put the syringe into the vial angled towards the glass wall, not with the p[ina iming directly at the puck. There is always a slit in the rubber stopper which will let you do this. You put it in and the slowy push the water in. If there is a killer vacuum, its ok.....the water is hitting the glass before it hits the puck.

Now for dosing. if you recon at 1ml, 10 on the slin pin is 1iu of gh. IU is a measurement of volume, not a measurement of wieght like the mg. It is outside the scope of this for me to go into converting this all.

let me know if you have questions.

Ok guys,

i cannot keep up witht he volume of pm's about peptides BUT i love helping you guys, SOOOOO here is what i am going to do. I will answer the questions in pm's here. I will not use names but you can check here to find your answers and hopefully, this will help others so i dont have to type the same messages a million times. If you pm me and you DO NOT want me to answer it here, please put that in the pm nicely.

thanks,
norm

I HAVE A QUESTION...how many cupcakes did you eat yesterday??

Miss q,

We are unsure because i decided to hit some ghrp6 pre-gh on my pre-bed dosing and to be honest. I know there is a half gallon of milk gone today and i can specifically remember eating 4 cupcakes BUT there are more than 4 wrappers. Now i am a bit unsure if there was maybe a burglar that got into my cupcakes, a small house elf(i live in the magical land of normania), or if lauren(my better half) ate them and is just trying to frame me!!!!!

So, my official number is going to be 4=-)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for all the great info you offer osiris , you are truely a wealth of knowledge that come from actualy seeing what works not from reading and guessing or hearsay

How effective was my run with ghrp2 and cjc?`

So guys,

I love peptides. I took these peptides before i added in exo gh and even after. I used them to create larger pulses when adding the exo gh in on top of it.

So if i was taking these for fat loss and overall well being, i would stick to 100mcg of ghrp2/6/ipam and 100mcg of cjc. I would take it three times a day for the best balance of time, effects and cost.

I would dose it fasted in the am precardio, pre-lunch about 1.5-2 hours after my last meal and pre bed.

What kind of effects can you expect? Restoration of gh to youthful levels, fat loss, increased recovery, and some muscle gains IMO. You probably wont see gains and all right away because you will retain water during your run but if you drop water, you will be able to see the fat loss that is actually taking place.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for all the great info you offer osiris , you are truely a wealth of knowledge that come from actualy seeing what works not from reading and guessing or hearsay

Thanks man, i try. The thing is i love helping and i feel bad when i cant answerall the pm's i get. I try my damnedest.

How to take des

Ok guys,

this is a 30 second primer on des.

Recon: depending on your dose recon it with either 1ml or 2ml bac water. No need to go more than that.

Dosing: I like taking it immediately pre workout in either biceps or triceps but you can put it anywhere. I tried subq and i just didnt get the effects i wanted. I mean the fat loss was there and the nutrient shuttling was there but i take all my peptides IM.

Now dosing, i believe that 100mcg split bilaterally(meaning 50mcg per side...i.e. - 50mcg in right biceps and 50mcg in left biceps is a great dosing protocol). On non training days, you can take half the dose you do on training days. I feel that it does indeed exert a positive effect. Its easy for me to dose it high because i am lazy and work out only 3 times per week=-)

Any other des questions?

TK labs

So i am in week two now of tk labs. I switched out their sust with my other brand. I have notived absolutely no reduction in strength or loss of size. It is very pain free. We have become accustomed from overdosed gear to believing that if its not sore, then its not real. This is not really the case. Any hormone can be made pain free with proper brewnig etc.

Overall i am very happy about tk labs.

DES - hypo and dosing

Ok , so second des question of the morning.

How do you run it with gh. Well i have listed out des and i have listed out gh. Now the thing is, its not always as simple with these peptides as just combining two dosing protocols because of the myriad interactions that take place between them. BUT guess what in this case it is.

The question was how do i work it in with gh, when i take my gh on a am/pm split and how do you combat hypo issues with it.

ok, so how i would work it is i would take the des preworkout and the gh still split am and pm like you already are. I mean if i had my druthers i guess i would put your gh all post workout and to the person that asked this question, i know you are taking steve's stuff and it is GOOD!!!

Ok the key to des guys is the nutrition supporting it. Here is what i do. I ahve listed this out often but i know it inside and out and will lsit it again=-)

4pm - 6 z chicken breast
10oz white potatoes
1 greek yogurt
peanut butter /almonds

5pm 2scoops evogen evp
.5 scoops karbloyn
1 scoop humapro
2tbsp lba's
5:15 being drinking workout shake. I drink half this on the way to the gym then refill the bottle with water to dilute it for easy absorbtion and sip it throughout the workout.
1.5 scoops karbolyn
2scoops cellkem
1 scoop humapro
5:30 dose des in the bathroom, sometimes i feel like i am a junkie all over again=-)
workout and sip on shake

Postworkout shake:
2 scoops whey
1.5 scoop karbolyn
1 scoop cellkem
1scoop humapro

Ace-031

So with ace-031, i have not had the opportunity to take it as of yet but i will be in the near future.

I can offer some advice though. All these peptides should be used in 7 days after recon. You can take it all at once, every day, etc BUT use it in 7 days. Recon it with 1ml of water, no more. Use my protocol above for gh to recon these also. We consider gh as fragile at 191 amino acids and folli has 344=-)

As for where to dose it, i prefer IM for ALL my peptides.

Ok so the first pic is november of 2010. I was still natural after a 3-4 year layoff in that pic. I looked pretty rough, i know=-) The next pic is last week and the final one is my arms.

So back in november the old guns measured 17" cold flexxed, i measured them the other day and they are sitting at right around 20" cold flexxed.

Now the question is, how did i achieve that. Well i honestly believe through the judicious useage of nutrition, lifting heavy weights getting progressively strong on basic movements and putting all my peptides in them.

I do not inject oil into my shoulders or arms. Just not my thing, to similar to shooting up....yes i know i put peptides there but peptides are fun=-)

So what gave me the best results? I think the real growth occurred when i was putting gh, lr3, and des in them. I alternated bi's tris and locations on the muscles. I also believe that changing my workout to really stretch the muscle through killer pumps did wonders also

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1316697102988.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1316697102988.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1,323
  • uploadfromtaptalk1316697181598.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1316697181598.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 6,172
  • uploadfromtaptalk1316697200174.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1316697200174.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 3,014
Last edited:
What brand of peptides do i like?

Well i love Ergopep's peptides. Up until about 3 weeks ago i paid for all of the peptides i got from them, but since then, i have been sponsored and things are a bit different. The thing is, just because i am sponsored, if i was taking shit, i would stop taking it and let everyone know it was shit. That is not and will not be the case with Ergopep.

Why do i only workout 3 days per week?

I only workout 3 days per week because thats all i need to stimulate my muscles. I go very heavy and i get into the gym and get out. I dont grow in the gym, i grow from what i do outside of there.

To me, its all about progressive increases in nutrition, workload, and hormones. If you keep these sensible and increase each of these as you need to, you can keep the ball moving forward in a relatively safe manner.

I believe that weider ruined a generation of lifters with the one bodypart a day training methodology. I think guys like phil and dc have it right and i personally love dc's routine and am familiar with phil's and will be giving it a try in the future. As for guys my size not training only 3 days per week, well thank you, but honestly i am really not that big. I know dusty got the majority of his size doing the 2way dc split, i figure if its good enough for him, well it should probably make me grow also since i am nowhere near his size=-)

On top of all that, i am lazy so 3 days requires the least expenditure of energy and fits beautifully with my gh and slin dosing schedule.

O, when you mention peanut butter, I think you should list how much you eat, i.e. 1-2 jars lol!!! After our talks on how much we both love natty PB, that had me laughing. This is a grea thread man, I know some of my questions over the last few months were pretty repetitive, but I want to thank you for taking your time to answer them thoroughly. You are a good man for the help you've brought to this board! You are a friend for life buddy!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131