over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

thymosin beta 4 peptide--Log

nikehotel

Registered
Jumped on the pre-order sale going on right now. Ordered 6 Weeks of 2mg per week. Going to research this peptide for 6 weeks & Post up results. Stoked about price drop & OCTOBER code, put this product into a good range to research.....My research animal had a Lumbar Disc Surgically repaired 4 Weeks ago, & is very excited to test the healing propertys of this peptide.

My animal is doing PT 3 times a Week, training weights & Cardio on other days.
His Diet needs some clean up, not very much however. He is:
6'3
225 lbs
11% body fat (scale with impedance)
36 years old
Very Active, MMA, BJJ, Boxing, & a Physical Job
On Doctor Prescribed TRT 250mg T Cyp a week
On Ergo Pep GHRP 6 CJC 1295 2x a day am/pm sometimes Post Workout
Ostagain 30mg ED
True Protein Team Skip for 100g Protein per day
Jacked Preworkout
Vitamins Fish oil ect....
I'll post lab numbers for common labs H/H Test, E2 ect....

Questions?

Nice stats bro! What is this peptide mostly for? What kind of tissue targets through what mechanism of action?

It's for growth & repair of tissue, boosts healing, recovery ect. It's used by horse race dopers to get the animals jacked & ready to race. It has quite a following in that community. They use it because it isn't detectable in the PED tests given to the horses. I read a blog entry how a dude used it to save a lame horse, now she's back racing.

For MOA, it induces Actin binding. It's released after injury to tissue, levels fall off. This pep would start that process up or boost the bodies response.

Thx man. I'm really excited to research this pep. Hope I helps return my animal back to full strength

LOL Im sorry i might be developing ADD. Yeah this is TB-500. I wonder if this peptide only helps in repair, or it could play a role too in in DNA transcription. That means, if I stretch my legs trying to do the split everyday, it will get to the point that I can totally spread my legs. Thats because the connective tissue in the joints stretched, but it didnt grow as double tissue. As soon as i stand up, I still have the same amount of connective tissue retracted. I wonder if by using this peptide, and stretching the same way, would this allow to grow more connective tissue over time?

I'm sure we still have a lot of interesting things to research..:)

Thx man. I'm really excited to research this pep. Hope I helps return my animal back to full strength

I read only one review but it was a good one. Good luck in your research keep us posted

LOL Im sorry i might be developing ADD. Yeah this is TB-500. I wonder if this peptide only helps in repair, or it could play a role too in in DNA transcription. That means, if I stretch my legs trying to do the split everyday, it will get to the point that I can totally spread my legs. Thats because the connective tissue in the joints stretched, but it didnt grow as double tissue. As soon as i stand up, I still have the same amount of connective tissue retracted. I wonder if by using this peptide, and stretching the same way, would this allow to grow more connective tissue over time?

I'm sure we still have a lot of interesting things to research..:)

Yeah, I was kinda wondering the same type of thing, you stretch, cause micro tears in the muscle & connective tissue they heal, now with a longer range of motion...stretching allows the fascia of the muscle to glide over itself, muscle bellies lengthen & relax....I'll know for sure if this pep does help flexibility, my animal stretches hardcore after BJJ & Kickboxing. If he gets dramatic increases, I'll know for sure.

It may be here on monday... so preorder will be ending soon.....:eek::eek::eek::banghead:

Jumped on the pre-order sale going on right now. Ordered 6 Weeks of 2mg per week. Going to research this peptide for 6 weeks & Post up results. Stoked about price drop & OCTOBER code, put this product into a good range to research.....My research animal had a Lumbar Disc Surgically repaired 4 Weeks ago, & is very excited to test the healing propertys of this peptide.

My animal is doing PT 3 times a Week, training weights & Cardio on other days.
His Diet needs some clean up, not very much however. He is:
6'3
225 lbs
11% body fat (scale with impedance)
36 years old
Very Active, MMA, BJJ, Boxing, & a Physical Job
On Doctor Prescribed TRT 250mg T Cyp a week
On Ergo Pep GHRP 6 CJC 1295 2x a day am/pm sometimes Post Workout
Ostagain 30mg ED
True Protein Team Skip for 100g Protein per day
Jacked Preworkout
Vitamins Fish oil ect....
I'll post lab numbers for common labs H/H Test, E2 ect....

Questions?

Great to see someone else logging on T500, I am doing almost the same things you are bro, except I am not doing any AAS at this time, but I'm doing The Tymosyn, 25 mgs osta-gain and I will start IGF LR3 next week, all from my friends Osta-gain, I will follow the progress here. I am on 2nd week of 2 mgs a week and working well for me. God bless you. Minister.

I'm onboard. I ran a ton of peps on my research candidate and it leaned out nicely (also with the help of Eviscerate smolder) but still seemed flat without any AAS. The good DES that was purchased initially gave it great pumps but the last 15 or so vials administered were probably bunk b/c they didn't do anything at all. Additionally, the Follistatin experience was a waste of $300 but I will continue the pep research one more time. All in the name of science!

Anyyyyhow, thanks for the log, if I start noticing some major improvements I'll start a log too.

Well due to some diet & lifestyle changes, our animal is down 3 pounds of fat. He cut out diet soda, monsters, & assorted processed crap he was eating. He switched to a Paleo Diet with the exception of team Skip Protein. He also went cold turkey on the pain meds he had been using for 6 months to ease the pain of his herniated disc. Our subject had never experienced opiate withdrawal before.....it was quite intense. Our subject is feeling great, leaning out (thanks Osta-Gain Max) & Healing. He stepped back on the Mat for the first time in 6 Weeks & Kickboxed hard for 60 mins. Cardio is down a bit as to be expected, but not that bad. Slight increase in Pain controlled with some aleve. But the subject was just 5 weeks post Op from lumbar disc surgery! Can't wait till my Research Materials arrive. TB4! The Ergo Cjc 1295/Ipam GHRP6 combo is defiantly in full effect for our subjects healing rate.

How long ago did your research subject drop the opiates?

The reason I ask is because I am alarmed he was able to do kickboxing after coming off pain meds. I came off of 150mg oxycodone daily for only 25 days and the lethargy afterwards was unreal, I could barely stand up without feeling gassed. It has been almost three weeks and I still don't have the energy I used to.

The reason I ask is because I am alarmed he was able to do kickboxing after coming off pain meds. I came off of 150mg oxycodone daily for only 25 days and the lethargy afterwards was unreal, I could barely stand up without feeling gassed. It has been almost three weeks and I still don't have the energy I used to.

Hang in there man. Your body will balance everything out and go back to normal. The worst thing you can do is get your body used to those medicines.

Yep. Opiates even the lower doses are both mentally & physical addictive. My animal was on tramadol, percoset, & others for 6 months. He had nausea sweats & shakes. It was worth it to come off.
I see this I'm my line of work...drugs kill people. Whatever stance you have on drugs, opiates & synthetic opiates like tramadol are powerful mind altering compounds....they help with pain & have their place, but they also can be overpoweringly addictive. Good luck to any one else who is still on em.

Yep. He Felt like shit for a about 3 days. Benadryl helps, blocks histamine release. So does a smart taper down from bigger doses.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws