over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ipamorelin side effects

lzqosoz94

Newbies
Hey guys, i have used 100-200mcg of ipamorelin w/ 100-200 mcg mod grf-129 many times before. Probably pinned that combo 150+ times.

Well i've purchased from, Opresource, extreme peptides, and US peptide supply

I ordered that combo from US peptides and started dosing this week, right away i noticed something that i've never had happen before, i became hypoglycemic, hungry, stomach grumbling and lots of GI movement + drowsiness (this is at 200mcg) i went to sleep and woke up fine.

So i dose again 200mcg the next night, same thing except i have diarrhea.

Again last night at 150mcg, everything except diarrhea, and this morning 100mcg, all of the above except diarrhea.

Now did i receive the wrong product, or is this some potent shit?

Hey guys, i have used 100-200mcg of ipamorelin w/ 100-200 mcg mod grf-129 many times before. Probably pinned that combo 150+ times.

Well i've purchased from, Opresource, extreme peptides, and US peptide supply

I ordered that combo from US peptides and started dosing this week, right away i noticed something that i've never had happen before, i became hypoglycemic, hungry, stomach grumbling and lots of GI movement + drowsiness (this is at 200mcg) i went to sleep and woke up fine.

So i dose again 200mcg the next night, same thing except i have diarrhea.

Again last night at 150mcg, everything except diarrhea, and this morning 100mcg, all of the above except diarrhea.

Now did i receive the wrong product, or is this some potent shit?

Hey, other than the Hypo part everything else seems normal with higher doses of good quality ghrp. A GH pulse shouldn't make you go hypo. I take a 250 ghrp-2/250 ipamorelin combo with 250 mod grf and I get the same symptoms. It's great if you are having trouble taking in enough calories on your own.

The Beggar

Could it be you lowered the carbs in your diet?

I have the same thing with Ipamorelin but only at higher dosages like 1000mcg, however when I took 400mcg and didnt eat enough I walked into a Burger King and wanted everything on the menu.

My blood glucose drops 20mg in the AM; drops from 75 to 55. Definitely creates an appetite.

To Beggar

Beggar, you've also experienced diarrhea/ gastric symptoms from a big dose of ipamorelin and mod grf-129?

I didn't take blood sugar readings (ran out of test strips) but if feels just like a moderate hypoglycemia, i crave sweets. Because i also intermittent fast, 100mcg in the morning = nonstop thinking about my next meal.

I guess i've never experienced quality peptides. I have used US peptides before but the last batch didn't cause any effects like this.

Beggar, you've also experienced diarrhea/ gastric symptoms from a big dose of ipamorelin and mod grf-129?

I didn't take blood sugar readings (ran out of test strips) but if feels just like a moderate hypoglycemia, i crave sweets. Because i also intermittent fast, 100mcg in the morning = nonstop thinking about my next meal.

I guess i've never experienced quality peptides. I have used US peptides before but the last batch didn't cause any effects like this.

I also get the,gastro issues. Its pretty common imo

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Sorry I misread, I didn't have diarrhea. Somehow I read that you had gastric moblilty but no diarrhea. lol

Heck why not just switch back to US peptides? Seems it worked for you.

The Beggar

Sounds like potent peps, Could be the igf release?
I get gastric emptying from lr3 + des or a large dose of hgh.

I picked up a load of there ipam/grf in a sale and have been very happy with it. only side ive had is some cts when used in conjunction with rips. When you say hypo did you actually test blood sugar? people say 6 makes them hypo but it doesnt-its a hypo like feeling.

Just to make sure were all on the same page-i take it gastric emptying means shitting a lot?

Last edited:
*These are US peptides products, the last batch didn't cause these effects and the last batch was from US peptides --> just to clarify.

*I didn't test blood sugar, i ran out of test strips but this feeling i get is very similar to hypoglycemia, craving carbs, shaky, drowsy.

*By gastric mobility i mean a strange empty feeling in the stomach, lots of movement (i can hear gurgling and feel it) and than the need to use the bathroom which has so far just been diarrhea.

*I took 200mcg/200mcg again last night and i got all of this except no diarrhea, just gas.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws