YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC and GHRP-6, Amazing Results, But anyone know detection time?

CaptCrash

Registered
First off I need to mention that this site has been my bible for just about everything. I have to extend my appreaciation to everyone on here.

I've been running cjc 1295 (mod no dac) with GHRP-6 at 100mcg each 3x a day for about two weeks. The results have been absolutely fantastic and far more noticable than I ever imagine they would be. Couldn't be happier.

The question Ive had a hard time researching is does anyone know what the detection times for these peptides are? I know ghrp6 is short lived so that may clear the system in a few days but cjc is a longer active peptide. Anyone have any idea how long they may be detectable in a urine test, assuming they were being looked for of course?

Thanks in advance.

The only way they could be detected is by measuring IGF-1 levels, which requires a blood test.

Plus, the effect from the peptides is short-acting, so it couldn't be detected after 4-5 hours.

Unless you're some sort of high-profile athlete, you're fine.

The only way they could be detected is by measuring IGF-1 levels, which requires a blood test.

Plus, the effect from the peptides is short-acting, so it couldn't be detected after 4-5 hours.

Unless you're some sort of high-profile athlete, you're fine.

They way he is taking his peptides at 3x per day, his igf-1 levels will stay within the normal range. They wouldn't elevated too much at all. So the igf-1test wouldn't help much.

But they could measure his GH serum levels within an hour after taking his peptides. They would be on the high side but would quickly return to baseline levels.. A normal pulse would raise his Gh serum levels as well, so who is the say that the ghrp did it and not his natural gh pulse.

I think I read somewhere that a test was being developed for checking for ghrp and ghrh. I never followed up on it. But that was for athletes not lazy folks like us. lol

The Beggar

I believe that after 1 wk of dosing cjc levels remain stable for an additional week.
ghrp's act on the dosing pulse on top of the cjc base.
This run I front loaded 2mg cjc just before dosing 100/100 x 3.
My animals paws are numb again after 2 yrs of hgh/pep protacals.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replys guys. Much appreciated.

My results have been a 6 lbs jump in two weeks, which even with some of the being blamed as water, is quite a noticable difference in appearance. Muslces are fuller and harder, and despite large meals a reduction in bf is definate. Props to Extreme Peptide.

Thanks for the replys guys. Much appreciated.

My results have been a 6 lbs jump in two weeks, which even with some of the being blamed as water, is quite a noticable difference in appearance. Muslces are fuller and harder, and despite large meals a reduction in bf is definate. Props to Extreme Peptide.

Are the peptides the only compounds that you are using?

Are the peptides the only compounds that you are using?

That is correct. I know 6 (well now 7) lbs doesnt sounds like a lot, but when it's legit looking muscle, it makes a big difference on your frame when you know what you're looking for. Too many guys want to gain 15 lbs on nothing but a scale tip, I could care less about weight, I'm looking for measurements, fullness, and proportions, and i can see change. Just yesterday I got another comment from someone who see me frequently that I was looking more like a V taper than usual. Ill take it. :D

If these peptides keep it up i have a feeling we're going to be getting along very well quite some time.

Some detection time stuff

Anal Bioanal Chem. 2011 Aug;401(2):507-16. doi: 10.1007/s00216-011-4702-3. Epub 2011 Feb 6.
Determination of growth hormone releasing peptides (GHRP) and their major metabolites in human urine for doping controls by means of liquid chromatography mass spectrometry.
Thomas A1, Höppner S, Geyer H, Schänzer W, Petrou M, Kwiatkowska D, Pokrywka A, Thevis M.
Author information
Abstract

A family of small peptides has reached the focus of doping controls representing a comparably new strategy for cheating sportsmen. These growth hormone releasing peptides (GHRP) are orally active and induce an increased production of endogenous growth hormone (GH). While the established test for exogenous GH fails, the misuse of these prohibited substances remains unrecognized. The present study provides data for the efficient extraction of a variety of known drug candidates (GHRP-1, GHRP-2, GHRP-4, GHRP-5, GHRP-6, alexamorelin, ipamorelin, and hexarelin) from human urine with subsequent mass spectrometric detection after liquid chromatographic separation. The used method potentially enables the retrospective evaluation of the acquired data for unknown metabolites by means of a non-targeted approach with high-resolution/high-accuracy full-scan mass spectrometry with additional higher collision energy dissociation experiments. This is of great importance due to the currently unknown metabolism of most of the targets and, thus, the method is focused on the intact peptidic drugs. Only the already characterised major metabolite of GHRP-2 (D-Ala-D-2-naphthylAla-L-Ala, as well as its stable isotope-labelled analogue) was synthesised and implemented in the detection assay. Method validation for qualitative purpose was performed with respect to specificity, precision (<20%), intermediate precision (<20%), recovery (47-95%), limit of detection (0.2-1 ng/mL), linearity, ion suppression and stability. Two stable isotope-labelled internal standards were used (deuterium-labelled GHRP-4 and GHRP-2 metabolite). The proof-of-principle was obtained by the analysis of excretion study urine samples obtained from a single oral administration of 10 mg of GHRP-2. Here, the known metabolite was detectable over 20 h after administration while the intact drug was not observed.

PMID:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity