over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thymosin Beta 4 (TB-500) high dose log

alpha6164

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Well i just found out two days ago that i have a slight labrum tear in my left shoulder. This happened 5-6 weeks ago when i tried to to a max on flat bench. I had 335 on there and my buddy basically had to drag me to do it, because i have not one rep max since in my early 20s. I just like to work out to get strength and look good and now try to fuck up joints etc.

Needless to say the 335 went up so easy that i did 3 easy, 4th with moderate effort and buddy is screaming "one more one more" and trying to get the 5th one i messed it up. It has been hurting non stop. If i stop working out a week or so, it calms down but the moment i lift, it is right back. Got an MRI and found a small labrum tear. Needless to say it is not good.

It sucks because at the minimum i have to stop lifting 4-6 weeks and rest it to see if that helps, if not then it is surgery time. As much as 6 week of lifting sucks, two ortho friends of mine say that labrum repair you wont be back 100% for 18 months. FUCK ME.

So at this point i will drink a monkeys piss if it would help. Hence the TB500 trial. I just placed an order with my man Phil from Ergo and the plan is to to 4mg a week split 2mg twice a week for 6 weeks to see what happens. I know this is twice the dosage of what people are using regularly but i want to make sure i leave nothing to doubt. I will definitely report back how things are moving along. I am not sure how much it will change physique or strength, cause i really wont be working out those 6 weeks. However, it might reduce the lost gains and how quickly i lose my gains.

I will keep diet, cardio and lower body exercise in check. So hopefully, in 6 weeks time, i will be ready to get back in slowly and recover quick. I do have to put a a plug for Phil because the transaction was super smooth and he did everything in his power to make things go smooth and it was a substantial order. So thanks Phil and Ergo.

Will be following closely man. Hopefully this newly available pep can speed things up substantially.

Well i just found out two days ago that i have a slight labrum tear in my left shoulder. This happened 5-6 weeks ago when i tried to to a max on flat bench. I had 335 on there and my buddy basically had to drag me to do it, because i have not one rep max since in my early 20s. I just like to work out to get strength and look good and now try to fuck up joints etc.

Needless to say the 335 went up so easy that i did 3 easy, 4th with moderate effort and buddy is screaming "one more one more" and trying to get the 5th one i messed it up. It has been hurting non stop. If i stop working out a week or so, it calms down but the moment i lift, it is right back. Got an MRI and found a small labrum tear. Needless to say it is not good.

It sucks because at the minimum i have to stop lifting 4-6 weeks and rest it to see if that helps, if not then it is surgery time. As much as 6 week of lifting sucks, two ortho friends of mine say that labrum repair you wont be back 100% for 18 months. FUCK ME.

So at this point i will drink a monkeys piss if it would help. Hence the TB500 trial. I just placed an order with my man Phil from Ergo and the plan is to to 4mg a week split 2mg twice a week for 6 weeks to see what happens. I know this is twice the dosage of what people are using regularly but i want to make sure i leave nothing to doubt. I will definitely report back how things are moving along. I am not sure how much it will change physique or strength, cause i really wont be working out those 6 weeks. However, it might reduce the lost gains and how quickly i lose my gains.

I will keep diet, cardio and lower body exercise in check. So hopefully, in 6 weeks time, i will be ready to get back in slowly and recover quick. I do have to put a a plug for Phil because the transaction was super smooth and he did everything in his power to make things go smooth and it was a substantial order. So thanks Phil and Ergo.

How are you bro? This pep will help you , and 2 mgs twice a week is a good amount. Some subjects are experimenting with 5 mgs a week with great results. I will be following your progress, y subject has had great healing results out of it. God bless you. Minister.

It sucks because at the minimum i have to stop lifting 4-6 weeks and rest it to see if that helps, if not then it is surgery time. As much as 6 week of lifting sucks, two ortho friends
of mine say that labrum repair you wont be back 100% for 18 months. FUCK ME.

My lab rat is on the same dose you will research. I believe it to be the optimum dose. My rat's rear delt tear has healed up faster than expected. This is 4 weeks in for my rat. I hope your research animal has success in healing his labrum.

You're lucky Phil is here to help! I'd hate to see you drink monkey piss! Hahaha...;)

ill be following, i think i have a labrum tear too and im probably gonna try this stuff. what does yours feel like? i have this constant weak feeling in my shoulder and when i move my arm around i hear a bunch of little popping sounds in my shoulder.

ill be following, i think i have a labrum tear too and im probably gonna try this stuff. what does yours feel like? i have this constant weak feeling in my shoulder and when i move my arm around i hear a bunch of little popping sounds in my shoulder.

Since you asked I am gonna bore u a little. There are two types of cartilages in the shoulder. The first type are what we call articular cartilages which are in the socket itself that allow the joint to glide smoothly over one another. As this deteriorates you get arthritis, pain and stiffening. The 2nd type of cartilages are very thick fibrous type that surround the rim of the shoulder socket to cause a deepening effect. Imagine this setup as a beach ball sitting on a dinner plate. Beach ball being the humerus ball and shoulder socket being the dinner plate. Well as it is, there is nothing that prevents the ball to come out of socket. The labrum is a thick cartilage that is built on the surrounding edge of the socket making the dinner plate more more like a lasagna pan that at least has some sides so the "ball" doesn't come out as easily.

Of course, ligaments also anchor the ball to the socket. Ligaments also attach from socket to the labrum itself. Needless to say, the labrum is very important. To make things more complicated, the tear can occur at several places such as where it attaches to the socket, within the labrum itself, and at the attachment points where other tendons attach. Labrum tear does not cause symptoms of weakness. It is usually pain, catching, and stiffness. And it can not be diagnosed with physical exam. Only way is to have an MRI arthrogram. This is where a dye is injected in the shoulder and an MRI is taken at same time. This has a sensitivity of 85%. Only way ton diagnose 100% is to have an arhtroscopy where they are inn there with a camera.

Treatment ranges from rest to surgery depending on location to severity. Hope I didnt bore you and you learned something :)

Just grabbed 45mg, going to split each 5mg vial with my buddy.
So 2.5mg every week for 6 weeks than 2.5 a month after that.
I'll be following your log and who knows, maybe I'll start my own like a big kid.
My buddy has a torn MCL I have a fucked up back and all kinds of nagging injuries from a harsh life.
Best of luck to you

Update:

So i got all my stuff in from Egro with no issues as usual. Did my first 2mg dosing yesterday SQ. Really no fuss or anything. No rash, welts or reactions. I slept fine last night as i always do. I will dose another 2mg this thursday and will continue at 4mg weekly for six weeks to see what happens. I am hopeful so far cause at least it has not given me any function sides to make me wanna stop. Obviously no positives to report either since it has not been used long enough. Will keep you guys posted.

Update;

I am in the middle of 2nd week of injections. Monday was 3rd 2mg injection and again without any issues. No allergic reaction, welts to report. I have not lifted in two weeks which is killing me, but the shoulder feels maybe 10% better. I know that it is still early, and have at least another 4 1/2 weeks left of weekly dose of 4mg, but will keep everybody updated.

yea I'm interested in this as well, wanting to try the tb 500 myself soon. Good luck man

Def gonna follow this log , lookin to try this stuff out soon for sum shoulder relief

Hey alpha! I have/had a torn ACL and miniscus... I met this really interesting doc that incorporates western and eastern healing as well as accupressure... he is also a clinical pharmacologist...
His suggestion to me to avoid surgery (he said he has seen it time and time again with success) was to keep it wrapped (stabalized) 24/7 for 45-60 days while taking 200mgs Pregnenolone everyday! So i have been doing it for a little over a month... my wabbly knee feels much more stable and i believe it is healing... I REALLY want to avoid a second surgery on my same knee... so like you i'd drink piss ;) lol
But I am going to add the tb-500 now like you... so i think the double whammy should do the trick... if not, it's back to the knife!
PS: I got mine on Amazon from source naturals.. make sure you use a high quality brand as the doc said it was very important!

Hey alpha! I have/had a torn ACL and miniscus... I met this really interesting doc that incorporates western and eastern healing as well as accupressure... he is also a clinical pharmacologist...
His suggestion to me to avoid surgery (he said he has seen it time and time again with success) was to keep it wrapped (stabalized) 24/7 for 45-60 days while taking 200mgs Pregnenolone everyday! So i have been doing it for a little over a month... my wabbly knee feels much more stable and i believe it is healing... I REALLY want to avoid a second surgery on my same knee... so like you i'd drink piss ;) lol
But I am going to add the tb-500 now like you... so i think the double whammy should do the trick... if not, it's back to the knife!
PS: I got mine on Amazon from source naturals.. make sure you use a high quality brand as the doc said it was very important!

Good luck, VAA! Have you had any sides with Preg at that high a dose for so long?

I hope your results have been going smooth bro. Can you give us an update? Thanks

I hope your results have been going smooth bro. Can you give us an update? Thanks

Update:

I am in my 3rd week of research at 2mg twice a week for a total of 4mg weekly and things have come along quite nicely. I was still having pain and pressure deep in the shoulder end of last week which was not as bad as three weeks ago but was very evident. This week, things have subsided 70% almost. I have been consistently taking 2 Aleves (naproxen) daily and have not done any lifting with left shoulder for three and a half weeks now. I still have another three full weeks of 4mg weekly active phase left. There is no question that not lifting, rest, and naproxen has helped but i am very excited to see such a quick turn around because a labrum tear doesnt heal or subside this quickly.

By biggest issue is going to be getting too excited and trying to get back to the gym and lift and fucking things up all over again. Cause no matter what causes or initiates the healing process, tendons and cartilages dont heal super fast super strong like a regular tissue does. It is killing me that i am reduced to doing cardio and lower body exercises the last 3 weeks :(

How about an update doc?

How about an update doc?

I am ending week four of 2nd twice a week and shoulder is 90% improved. I am pretty stoked. Now i have not lifted any upper body for this 4 weeks which sucks major hairy goat balls but better than surgery and being out 8-12 months. Yesterday I actually did some bi work out which previously any weight dragging left arm was very painful. I was able to do 20lbs dumbbells with no pain at all. I still have two more weeks of 4mg weekly and then will go to maintenance dose. Obviously I would be a hypocrite if I said this is 100% due to TB500. No question that rest has been huge but even if this aided 20% to better or faster healing then I have gotten more than my money's worth :)

I am ending week four of 2nd twice a week and shoulder is 90% improved. I am pretty stoked. Now i have not lifted any upper body for this 4 weeks which sucks major hairy goat balls but better than surgery and being out 8-12 months. Yesterday I actually did some bi work out which previously any weight dragging left arm was very painful. I was able to do 20lbs dumbbells with no pain at all. I still have two more weeks of 4mg weekly and then will go to maintenance dose. Obviously I would be a hypocrite if I said this is 100% due to TB500. No question that rest has been huge but even if this aided 20% to better or faster healing then I have gotten more than my money's worth :)

Thanks doc. Yeah I'll just add you to a laundry list of others very satisfied with TB500. Seems like 4-6 weeks at 4-5mg a week is the magic formula. I'm sure a lower dose would work and maybe just take longer. Appreciate the sharing I'm probably going to pick this up now from one of the great sponsors here

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear