over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FTPP log

wumba

Registered
Curiousity has gotten the best of me and I will commence research on my chubby prairie dog frito tonight. I havent much found info on here or anywhere else so I thought I would take the plunge and keep people updated on this new peptide. Here goes nothin.

Best wishes to Frito and keep us posted.

Ak

I'll be watching this one pretty closely. I've been interested in this since O started talking about it. From the sound of things the results should be so profound that it rules out the placebo factor. Either it works or it doesn't... just my prediction.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Agreed. Frito would have to have an incredibly strong brain to induce placebo effected weight loss.

Will be watching close for your updates man best of luck.

Been waitin for a log on this lol ,, ibelieve there's sum worries of lowering the cal intake an uppin the cardio on the subject to reduce the risk of allowing the newly released fat cells not attaching to the liver , but from the studies I gathered that they did none of this with out any neg. Results ,, so I guess it's a trial basis as to how it's gonna work ,,, best of luck with ur test animal an will b keepin close eye on this log

what dose are you starting frito out on and what is his weight??

Assessing tolerence at 60mcg tonight but plan to run 100mcg twice a day starting tomorrow. Weight is at 215 and Frito has been eating lots of holiday treats the past month.

I'm interested to see what happens. Been waiting for a thread on FTPP

subscribed!!! Is it a single sub-q injection or multiple inj. for localized loss? Still haven't found the answer to this yet... thanks

From what I have came across in looking into this peptide is that its systemic. I too will be performing a research study with it very soon. I am planning injecting the test subject am and pm sub-q injections....

From what I have came across in looking into this peptide is that its systemic. I too will be performing a research study with it very soon. I am planning injecting the test subject am and pm sub-q injections....

Are you planning to log your results? I'd be very interested to see more studies. I'm not ready to pull the trigger on this one yet, but seeing some results might make my mind up for me.

This is exciting! Best of luck to Frito! I'm definitely following this log! :headbang:

Are you planning to log your results? I'd be very interested to see more studies. I'm not ready to pull the trigger on this one yet, but seeing some results might make my mind up for me.

I probably will not do a daily log, but will definitely update you guys during as well as at the completion of my research study

Very excited to see the results from this experiment. If Frito shows some positive improvements, Curtis the Capybara will be jumping on the FTPP train as well. Also, how long do you plan on running the experiment?

Last edited:
subscribed!!! Is it a single sub-q injection or multiple inj. for localized loss? Still haven't found the answer to this yet... thanks

Once a day, systemic.

Ak

Will you be logging measurement and BF% changes throughout the cycle or just scale weight?

Once a day, systemic.

Ak

Where did you read once a day?

Tried 60mcg before bed to asses tolerance. Not sure if it was nerves or the other things before bed but there was a rapid heartbeat and sweat for a bit also very interrupted sleep. First weigh in this morning was 211 (estimate was a little off) and I don't know BF% I'm gonna stick with the scale. Upped it to 80mcg this morning with another planned 80 tonight. If that goes well we may bump it to 100 twice a day. The plan is to see about 3 weeks at 200mcg a day and assess the situation from there

Nice, been wanting to see someone jump the gun and do a log on this. Best of luck bro. I'll be following along!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws