over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TESAMORELIN

Jim550

Registered
I saw a new product at ergo which is Tesamorelin, looks very promising from the research that I read on it. It has recently been approved by the FDA HIV lipodystrophy (reduce abdominal fat). It has been successful in the studies they have done in reducing body fat and also increases igf levels as well.

Very interesting ghrf, seems like the problem is that it is not cost effective from what I read in the recommended dose is 2mg a day subq. Wonder how beneficial a lower dose, cost effective dose would be.

Has anyone used this or have any feedback on it?

I would like to hear more. I can afford it, but I might as well use HGH

I just ran across a study comparing placebo to 1mg and 2mg. 1Mg was about 60-65% as effective as 2mg....it works on visceral adipose tissue though...not subcutaneous....but most have a nice.amount of both. It won't etch ab detail...more so reduce waist size.

I guess we are going to find out. I get ready to start researching this peptide.

I guess we are going to find out. I get ready to start researching this peptide.

Nice. :) the world needs pioneers for others to learn from.

Tesamorelin is a great compound but works in the same as Ipamorelin. It causes fat loss by release of Gh and increase in IGF-1. It is not doing anything else magical. You can potentially do Ipamorelin as people are doing boom dosing 1-2mg a day and get very similar results. I am not sure what the cost difference is between the two so dont quote me on that.

Tesamorelin is a great compound but works in the same as Ipamorelin. It causes fat loss by release of Gh and increase in IGF-1. It is not doing anything else magical. You can potentially do Ipamorelin as people are doing boom dosing 1-2mg a day and get very similar results. I am not sure what the cost difference is between the two so dont quote me on that.

Most places carry tesamorelin at about 50% more per mg cost than ipamorelin. Probably why ipam use is more widespread

Question

What do you recommend to reconst. TESAMORELIN? I read somewhere to use a little AA....I was just thinking of using Bac water.

Thanks for the reply.

I know we need to be careful about what is written, but there was someone suggesting that it helps break up the peptide into a more useable form. That's not how I plan on researching it, just wanted to throw this out to the knowledgable guys.

I wonder if 500 mg a day might provide any fat loss benefits? I just introduced my research animal to 500 mg...for the next few days. At this dose, he seems to get tired and is experiencing headaches...sure he will adjust.

I wonder if 500 mg a day might provide any fat loss benefits? I just introduced my research animal to 500 mg...for the next few days. At this dose, he seems to get tired and is experiencing headaches...sure he will adjust.

You meant 500mcg not mg, right?

You are correct....that would be a large amount

Anyone tried this and seen good results? Thinking of running 1mg a day for 2 weeks to give it a try but cant seem to find anyones personal experience.

Could you elaborate on what you would like to research?

I can confirm I know someone who is researching tesamorelin at 2mg a day. Hopefully, he will provide me with his findings.

Remember, these products are not for human consumption.....research only

I'm running 500mcg Tesa and FTPP split morning and evening and seeing results. Seems to be more drastic the longer I'm on it, I'm guessing the small dose ran longer is the way to go. Less expensive but you still get the benefits, just have to be patient and not expect instant results.

I know one of the sponsors says discard any un-used tesamorelin. I'm trying to find out if there is any merit to this....especially since Ergo sells 5mg vials for research.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity