over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Greentropins Tested

bigsport

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Just got tested on OLM, after 6 weeks at 4iu split, IGF reading was 126..

Just got tested on OLM, after 6 weeks at 4iu split, IGF reading was 126..

What the hell is Greentropins? And is this your IGF after being on for 6 weeks? IF so obviously fake shit.

What the hell is Greentropins? And is this your IGF after being on for 6 weeks? IF so obviously fake shit.

its 100% fake..

**broken link removed**

start at post 46...

Last edited:
its 100% fake..

**broken link removed**

start at post 46...

I cant believe all the fake ass HGH out there. You guys need to worship sponsors such as The Provider and Mexi for actually selling legit HGH.

I have a feeling mine are suspect as well. I bought blues, was given greens and have had no sides as of 3 weeks. :mad:

I emailed him several times about the stinging injections and broken pucks, he never replied. I never had gh burn until these GREENTROPINS. I wanted to get an explanation from Eminence about these issues. After 4 emails and no response I bit the bullet and threw them out.

Is this the GH that burns???:rolleyes: LOL @ anyone saying that real HGH burns.

Mine doesn't burn and the pucks looked perfect. Just no sides, which has me worried.

this is getting out of hand. it really is. This is a tight knit community, we're not a bunch of random people - word gets out when something is junk. I don't know why dealers would risk their business on this. I know for a fact there are several suppliers I will never order from now based on these reactions. There's no way I can see it being beneficial for them to lose handfuls of clients just to push fake crap. And it's not like it wasn't time consuming to buy vials, put stuff in them, crimp them, put labels on them, put them in a box. A lot of trouble to go to in order to run one over on us - and in the end they just lose business. I suppose the only way this model works is they have a lot of customers that are clueless as to the boards discoveries of this stuff.

All of this being said I still believe that IGF-1 tests are not the answer to a GH products validity. There's a definite correlation, but not always causation. Too many factors to count.

But scoring in the low range of healthy is kind of scary. On a positive note you could definitely get HRT for the GH problem. Hello pharm grade.

Is this the GH that burns???:rolleyes: LOL @ anyone saying that real HGH burns.

I swear on my daughter and my unborn son due this week that Humatrope burns like hell! Have you tried Humatrope? I'm not defending Greentropins, but I have had pharmgrade Humatrope direct from the pharmacy and it stings like hell going in under the skin.

this is getting out of hand. it really is. This is a tight knit community, we're not a bunch of random people - word gets out when something is junk. I don't know why dealers would risk their business on this. I know for a fact there are several suppliers I will never order from now based on these reactions. There's no way I can see it being beneficial for them to lose handfuls of clients just to push fake crap. And it's not like it wasn't time consuming to buy vials, put stuff in them, crimp them, put labels on them, put them in a box. A lot of trouble to go to in order to run one over on us - and in the end they just lose business. I suppose the only way this model works is they have a lot of customers that are clueless as to the boards discoveries of this stuff.

All of this being said I still believe that IGF-1 tests are not the answer to a GH products validity. There's a definite correlation, but not always causation. Too many factors to count.

But scoring in the low range of healthy is kind of scary. On a positive note you could definitely get HRT for the GH problem. Hello pharm grade.

The prob is Noone wants to speak up for fear of being banned but when 1 person finally does they all start to line up. The only way to keep these parasites out of your wallet is to speak up.

When someone actually makes the effort to sell quality they will get rich in this business after all of the garbage we keep getting exposed to.

Make a few quick bucks in the short term or make a mint in the long term?

When someone actually makes the effort to sell quality they will get rich in this business after all of the garbage we keep getting exposed to.

Make a few quick bucks in the short term or make a mint in the long term?

Yeah, you'd think long term, but nobody stays in the business forever and then it comes down to;

1.) Some go private, they need that extra cash flow and keep a small circle
2.) Some up and disappear, fulfilling orders and taking no new ones.
3.) Sadly, I'd say it's a 50/50 draw, many times they fatten their pockets and disappear without fulfilling orders and selling off whatever junk they have left, if not just pocketing the entire cost of the order

Its getting to the point where I'm going to only order from one maybe two sources that I know are proven. Such as my avatar. All these new fly by night peeps are scary.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Its getting to the point where I'm going to only order from one maybe two sources that I know are proven. Such as my avatar. All these new fly by night peeps are scary.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Your avatar is one of the top 3.

I swear on my daughter and my unborn son due this week that Humatrope burns like hell! Have you tried Humatrope? I'm not defending Greentropins, but I have had pharmgrade Humatrope direct from the pharmacy and it stings like hell going in under the skin.

Was yours straight from the pharmacy?? I have used real Humatrope for a short duration recently(only about 10 injections) but no stinging or burning whatsoever.

The prob is Noone wants to speak up for fear of being banned but when 1 person finally does they all start to line up. The only way to keep these parasites out of your wallet is to speak up.

This is exactly why people don't speak up. I got banned on OLM for calling out UncleZ on his counterfit gear, which is funny because it was proven that it was counterfit.

If I recall, a few sponsors were selling greentropin.

I'm not the least bit surprised about the fake gh, most of the shit coming out of China is garbage.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner