over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

who've used selank?

TallMan

Registered
at what dosage? and what exactly did you notice?
Did the chilling effects stay after using?
Also did it make you more intelligent? like could you think better etcetera

My test animal takes 250mcg two times daily. It doesn't make you more intelligent. It doesn't make you high or feel euphoric. It doesn't completely get rid of anxiety and tension but I will tell you it does work. I have noticed in situations where I would normally be tense or have anxiety I just feel calm and I pretty much say fuck it.

100 mcg 2x a day. Feel more calm throughout the day. More intelligent, no. More focused, yes

It's really great stuff. I wrote about it on my blog here, and I'm about to buy a ton of it and run it at 3mg per day, the dosage used in the studies. Stay tuned for a full report.

It's really great stuff. I wrote about it on my blog here, and I'm about to buy a ton of it and run it at 3mg per day, the dosage used in the studies. Stay tuned for a full report.

I'll be eagerly awaiting your report. I am going to be ordering some in a couple of weeks and would definitely like to hear about the differences between the two doses.

Be careful with the dose. My friend is on 250mcg twice daily. He missed a dose and took 500mcg at one time. It gave me a horrible migraine. 250mcg twice daily is perfect.

I am looking forward to the write up honestly. i do agree with JJB1, i might ramp it up slowly, i know the studies say that there are no negative side effects, but in everything but gh, i err on the side of safety.

Oxerin does.

Ak

This is not sedating at all.

Benzos make you calm because they relax you.

Selank makes you feel relaxed because it calms you.

This is more like a mood stabilizer if anyone knows what that is.

In my study, success has been noted with 250mcg once daily. also, I believe I read richie c's test subject is doing well with 100mcg twice daily.

In my study, success has been noted with 250mcg once daily. also, I believe I read richie c's test subject is doing well with 100mcg twice daily.

Yes, 100mcg 2x/day is working wonders for my subject. I don't understand this megadose mentality with some of these peptides. It is working for me at 100mcg, but when I went to 150mcg, I didn't feel the same. It's hard to describe, but it just felt different. Not relaxed, no good focus, just different. The doses are going to be subject dependent, but I do NOT believe megadoses should be taken. When I say subject dependent doses, I don't mean one take 100mcg and is good and someone else needs 5mg. I'm referring to a few hundred mcg difference. I think the doses needs to be raised slowly, in maybe 50-100mcg increments. Just my .02 tho

Be careful with the dose. My friend is on 250mcg twice daily. He missed a dose and took 500mcg at one time. It gave me a horrible migraine. 250mcg twice daily is perfect.

Damn, that's some strong stuff if it affected you when your friend took it....:D

I've been taking 250mcg twice a day for a few days but really don't notice anything.
Should I stick with it or take a higher dosage ?

Talman I would just stick with it. I made a very noticeable difference for me at 250mcg twice a day but it also worked well at 100mcg when I first started.

I take a med that causes me to have some anxiety, kinda feel jittery and on edge, just really uncomfortable at times but I pretty much need to take that med. Selank really helped me with that. It basically made me feel normal again, not so jumpy. Lol.

I've also had some pretty stressful situations, far more than normal. It helped with this as well. It didn't solve my problems but it just helps.

It's a subtle feeling, but I would just be sitting around and all the sudden notice it didn't have the anxiety from the med and felt calm and normal.

I'm really sold on this product and can't wait to get more. But just like everything, it may just not be for you.

I dont notice a decrease in anxiety in situation I normally have anxiety....but maybe I need to give it more time.

Yeah that's odd. I noticed it pretty much from the first dose I believe, about an hour later. Could have been a couple days but I know i noticed pretty quick so I'll just go with first day or two.

I dont notice a decrease in anxiety in situation I normally have anxiety....but maybe I need to give it more time.

I started at 100mcg x2 daily. Upped it to 250mcg and that gave me the noticeable difference. It hasn't gotten rid of all the tension and anxiety but it for sure helps. I notice the most when I have both my kids a 2yr old and 10 yr old. A lot more patient.

I don't understand this megadose mentality with some of these peptides.

You should always use no more than is needed for a given effect. I am completely with you on this. The dosages I will be playing with are hardly megadosing however, and are the clinical dosages used by physicians in Russia.

I'll write more when I have the time.

yes,

my subject noticed a calming feeling from the first dose.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws