over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My IGF-1 LR3 Log

DeanCorp

Registered
I posted this on another forum, before I realised this one was better, so I thought i'd repost here for anyone that is interested.

Hi All,

I have had several PM's asking me about my progress, my side effects etc.

I thought rather than replying to each message I'd make a Log for you all.

Firstly, I bought 1 x IGF-1 for $99 1mg/1000mcg.

After a lot of research online, I found a really awesome website (basskilleronline.com) which has a lot of useful information about mixing, injecting etc.. So if you are interested in this product or any other research product, I'd highly recommend you check it out.

There was a lot of talk about mixing and what to mix the peptide with.

I decided to use Acetic Acid because for IGF-1 with all my reading AA seemed to be the best as I didn't want to spend all this money only to find out, the peptide wasn't working as effectively as it could due to mixing the 'wrong' product. I've used generic HGH before and mixing BAC water was fine, but I think for IGF-1 Acetic Acid 0.6% is the best. You will notice some burn/stinging from it, so i'd suggest you draw up the IGF-1 mixed with AA and then in the same needle, draw up some BAC water to dilute it a bit.

Doseage:

I have been taking 10iu from a 1mL 100iu insulin syringe which equates to 100mcg. I have been taking this post workout, daily, so on days I don't train, I still inject in the afternoon. I inject Sub-Q, there was a lot of discussion whether IM or Sub-Q was better, from my reading Sub-Q seemed to be best for absorption since IGF-1 LR3 has a 20 hour half life anyway.

Side-Effects:
• If you do not eat immediately afterwards or do not consume enough carbs, you will feel dizzy.

• I had terrible gas for the first two days, whereby I felt embarrassed to work because I just couldn't control it. It has now stopped and I feel fine.

•Increased appetite - My god does this stuff make you hungry, I have been awake for 5 hours and in this time I have consumed; 12 weat bix with milk, two protein shakes, 4 pieces of toast with peanut butter, a bowl of pasta, a chicken breast and and ice cream.

Strength Gains:
Incredible Strength gains, at gym, I was plateauing. I simply could not add any extra weight (I am doing the Rippeteo Starting Strength program, heavy compound exercises, increasing weight by 2.5KG each session). I am now finding that it is so much easier, I was bench pressing one weight for 5 reps, the next session I could do 10 reps.

I also have an incredible pump from it. I woke up two days ago with a stiff neck, went for a massage and it's still hurting today, which means I haven't trained since Thursday and I look more pumped now then I did when I last trained on Thursday.

I am up 2KG on the scale, probably due to my eating too :)

If you guys have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

I intend to run 100mcg for 40 days and then will cycle maybe with GHRP-2 & CJC 1295 without DAC, thoughts on this?

Cheers,

Here are some photos over the first week.

Day 2 straight after my workout.

Day2.png

Day 4 just after waking up, didn't train the day before.

Day4.png

Day 5, straight after my workout.

Day5.png

Day 7 (today, haven't injected yet and haven't trained since Day 5).

Day7.png

Day7-1.png

01-11-12 : I have to go into hospital tomorrow for a colonoscopy, so I've stopped taking IGF-1 from Monday-Thursday. I have noticed, increased vascularity, weight has gone up and a massive pump in my biceps even though I haven't worked them since Sunday.

I'm pretty damn impressed with my gains noticed in only a short time of being on IGF-1.

Oh I forgot to add I am also injecting Pharmaceutical Grade HGH 2.5iu daily been doing this for 1.5 years already.

01-18-12:
Ok I have added some photo's. People at the gym are starting to comment on my 'transformation' it has been most noticeable since I started taking the IGF-1 LR3. I am not too sure if it's meant to give you an increased appetite, but I've been starving ever since I took it. Since I am on a bulk I don't really care if I put on some extra fat as I have no problem cutting later. I am not doing any cardio at the moment.

I have started taking IPAM/CJC1295 w/o DAC 100mcg twice daily, too early too tell anything with that yet.

Here are some photo's:

There is one from November and now comparing the two, one was toward the end of the cut at 121lb (light I know!) and now 152lb (consuming roughly 4000 cal per day). I'm going to try cut down the amount I eat on my non training days, as it is probably counter productive.

ScreenShot2012-01-17at114911PM.png

Just realised iPhone was upside down lol @ Day 16

ScreenShot2012-01-17at114926PM.png

Day 16:
ScreenShot2012-01-17at114944PM.png

Nice log! You are putting on alot of muscle. I just ordered ipamorelin, mod grf, and igf1-des. Next order I'll pick up some Lr3..it's been a couple years since I've run it. Should work well after such a long break. Keep this log going. You're making great progress!

Thanks John.

As per the other thread you had recommended I take IPAM/CJC1295 so I'm doing that twice daily too with 1.25iu HGH at each interval.

Day 17:

After 2 days of injecting IPAM/CJC1295 100mcg twice daily. I think I can feel the effects, I slept for 14 hours last night.

Went to gym and so much energy and felt indestructible. Hit 2 PBs tonight so was very happy, anyway took photos again. My friend who I train with said he can notice a change already. Will probably start taking IGF-1 DES in Feb.

b5fee143.jpg

4a0e468a.jpg

105470f4.jpg

Cheers,

Dean

nice log dean!!! great progress my man!!!! keep it going!!!

nice log dean!!! great progress my man!!!! keep it going!!!

Thanks man. I just thought I'd do it since most of the other logs out there, just stop after the first post or don't take photos regularly. I know it seems silly to take heaps of shots, but I got quite annoyed when I was reading others to only see a before and after, and to be honest 99% of the other threads were being used while taking AAS which I personally questioned how much was IGF-1 and how much was attributed to the AAS.

All I am taking is:

• IPAM/MOD GRF 1-29 100mcg twice daily morning and bed both on empty stomach
• Omnitrope (10 mins after injecting peps 2.5iu - 1.25iu morning empty stomach, 10 min after injecting peps 1.25iu before bed).
• IGF-1 LR3 sub-q pwo

This is a nice log Dean, thanks.

I'm thinking about running Lr3 along with current AAS cycle... BC your on so many compounds, do you think you could attribute some results specifically to the Lr3?? In your opinion and experience, would it be a good addition to any AAS cycle?

Keep up the good work man.

This is a nice log Dean, thanks.

I'm thinking about running Lr3 along with current AAS cycle... BC your on so many compounds, do you think you could attribute some results specifically to the Lr3?? In your opinion and experience, would it be a good addition to any AAS cycle?

Keep up the good work man.

Hey bro,

The photos that you see above and the changes I have made I'd say with confidence are only from IGF-1 LR3. As they have only been taken whilst I've been injecting 100mcg daily. Perhaps I've seen much better results than others because of my age and because I am taking 100mcg most take 40-60mcg.

One other thing my strength gains have improved heaps, I am now benching 10kg more than before in 3 weeks :)

Day 20:

Haven't trained for 3 days, still have a pump, the extended family were asking questions about 'why I got so big in the last week have I been training harder' I said yeah sure.

Still have a pump, clothes are getting very tight, I am having to limit the jeans I can wear now as my quads are filling up the pants, waist isn't an issue.

Still taking IPAM/CJC not as tired now, things have settled with that.

I have a Withings Wi-Fi Scale (**broken link removed**)

The day I started IGF-1 LR3 I weighed 68.8kg(151.6lb) and today it is 71.5kg (157.6lb), according to the scale my BF % has dropped too!
What do you guys think so far?

Photoon21-01-12at128AM.jpg

Last edited:
keep it up man, good detailed log. Ive been interested in LR3 for a while now

Your results are very impressive! So much so, that you've sold me on throwing in ifg1-Lr3 at 100mcg everyday pwo, and on non workout days, as well. Osiris recommends that you run igf1-Lr3 at 100mcg everyday, one month on, one month off.

I just took my first ever boom dose of ipamorelin at 1mg with 100mcg mod grf(1-29), followed by 5ius ip grey top hgh 10min later. Man, does it hit hard! I need to pick I more glucose testing strips and run a blood glucose test on this protocol. It feels intense!

Your results are very impressive! So much so, that you've sold me on throwing in ifg1-Lr3 at 100mcg everyday pwo, and on non workout days, as well. Osiris recommends that you run igf1-Lr3 at 100mcg everyday, one month on, one month off.

I just took my first ever boom dose of ipamorelin at 1mg with 100mcg mod grf(1-29), followed by 5ius ip grey top hgh 10min later. Man, does it hit hard! I need to pick I more glucose testing strips and run a blood glucose test on this protocol. It feels intense!

Excellent John. I'm glad I could help you, as you have helped me too.

I can't wait to see how I look at the end of the cycle. I have ordered IGF-1 DES, how do you suggest I take that? It should arrive end of next week?

Cheers,

Dean

J J, you do understand with LR3 ran everyday your recepters will be saturated 24/7.
This would negate any IGF release from your peps or hgh, of course there are still the other bennys from peps and gh.
For that reason after a LR3 dose I wont administer peps or gh for 24 hrs after.

Last edited:
J J, you do understand with LR3 ran everyday your recepters will be saturated 24/7.
This would negate any IGF release from your peps or hgh, of course there are still the other bennys from peps and gh.
For that reason after a LR3 dose I wont administer peps or gh for 24 hrs after.

This is the actual reason I stopped running Lr3 a couple years ago, because I'm on hgh and peps. I've always believed Lr3 would lower hgh output and igf from those. But, now, seeing how big Osiris is getting, I'm thinking I should go against what DAT says, and just go for it. Osiris runs hgh, peps, Lr3, and des. He keeps getting bigger and harder. Its worth a shot.

He's diffenetly getting bigger.
I can only imagine how hard I would get on 30 days strait, and you look pretty dense already also.
I uaually only dose 2x a week max and seem to rock up over night.
Are you worried at all about the gut growth? looking foward to seeing your run.

Excellent John. I'm glad I could help you, as you have helped me too.

I can't wait to see how I look at the end of the cycle. I have ordered IGF-1 DES, how do you suggest I take that? It should arrive end of next week?

Cheers,

Dean

My DES should be here by Monday. This is how Osiris told me to take it. Take 150mcg split bi-laterally in the muscle group you are going to train. Take it right before your workout. Only take DES on workout days. Increase the dose by 50mcg every two weeks.

My DES should be here by Monday. This is how Osiris told me to take it. Take 150mcg split bi-laterally in the muscle group you are going to train. Take it right before your workout. Only take DES on workout days. Increase the dose by 50mcg every two weeks.

I am doing a strength program full body though so how does that work with injecting? A typical day is

Squat
Deadlift
Bench
Pull ups
Military shoulder press
Rows

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics